1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response Indoor Lighting not working?

Discussion in 'Bugs - Archive' started by Artixero, Aug 30, 2017.

1. Artixero

I've ran into the problem as of two patches ago that indoor lighting chandeliers don't work. I see them on the ceiling, but they emit zero light. As if they're not there. The fireplace still works, but its the only source of light in an otherwise well-lit room. I changed my graphics multiple times, messed with my NVIDIA control panel settings, reset everything, checked drivers.

Even lanterns don't work. I bought a lantern and it did not give off light as it used to. However, when I switch to an alt and switch back, the lantern works. When I visit the house I was just in, the lantern stops working, and the chandeliers are still dark. I noticed in a recent patch note that this was a problem that was fixed.

My friend noticed it happened to him only in Velia residences, but my problem extends to all indoor residences, including my own.

2. fabbrication

Same here.. none of the lights in my Velia residence work any more. Tried activating them.. nothing.

3. GM Axion

Game Master

Hi,

Thanks both of you for the report, our QA testers will investigate it for potential bugs. If you can provide us more contents about the issue you met such as screenshots or videos, please do not hesitate to provide them to us, we sincerely appreciate it.

Also, the issue might be in your graphics settings so you may need to tweak it a bit if you can notice any change related to your Chandeliers light.

Good luck and have a wonderful day.

Kind regards,
    GM Axion