1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Infinite HP Pot

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by ShadyDovahkiin, Oct 1, 2020.

1. LightningFFXIII-4

TBH i hope i don't ever get the drop. I cannot see myself grinding for all 6 of them lol. Especially when i get 1 shotted at 5300 HP at 336 DP anyways.

2. Prowly

I gotta say their drop rate is pretty high at Sycaria~

3. Sadalsuud

Sadalsuud Tamer 62 EU

That's the whole idea... If one part drops "easily", the player may then be more willing to try his luck.

4. Simon771

Simon771 Lahn 62 EU

I don't mind that RNG system, but at least add those pieces for infinite potions to all monsters and not just specific locations/spots/mobs.
    When those potions came out, I wanted to try and get some pieces. Surely enough I was killed on sight as soon as I took a step into those spots where you can get those pieces. So I decided to wait a bit, for those PvP gurus to get their pieces, so I can grind in peace. But even today, I still have problem with grinding at those places because someone will just run trough me. I'm at 269AP kutum and 314DP, so I get easily oneshoted on my Lahn.
    I understand that this is some sort of exotic piece, but players like me don't have a chance at getting it. Not everyone is good at PvP. I for one hate it. So how can players like me even get this item?

Just add all those pieces to all monsters in zones over 140AP and call it a day. That way, I will at least be able to go to Fogans or Nagas and grind in peace, to get those pieces eventually.

Hilly and Vanraven like this.
  5. Kittyberry

Kittyberry Ranger 63 NA

Unfortunately that's the point of this grind, you have to suffer in a poopy spot to get what you need, so I dont think they will add more places besides those that they add during the events, otherwise they will be forced to do what you suggested with all the treasures in the game to make it even lol.

Also, how are you getting fragged without fightting back?, I mean, your gear and class aren't that terrible to get farmed that easily.

6. PeaceInChaos

PeaceInChaos Sorceress 63 NA

Sounds like you're on Arsha server. Arsha is KOS.

Smileybones likes this.
  7. Stealthe

Stealthe SteaIthe Wizard 62 NA

You could make a season character and farm for it on seasonal non pvp servers although the spots may be congested but thats just a consequence of no pvp.

I can say even on Arsha you can find areas that have the mobs and sometimes even the entire area vacant at certain times of the day.Ive only played on Arsha since I started playing the game and I see players fighting over contested spots all the time while im there on Arsha ane its completely vacant.

#47 Stealthe, Nov 13, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2020
  8. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 62 NA

As @PeaceInChaos does , I suspect that you're playing on Arsha server, where pot dropping areas are crowded almost 24/7.

Personally, I'm going for HP pot as well and almost filled 2 Great Ronaros Marni tones (80k mobs not counting how many it took to drop the Marni) with almost not meeting a soul. Needless to say that I use a regular channel (read: neither Arsha nor seasonal).

PeaceInChaos likes this.
  9. Simon771

Simon771 Lahn 62 EU

I'm not on Arsha but Balenos3 most of the time. I actually never went on Arsha server.

Like I said, I'm bad at PvP, so I didn't even bother buying Nouver. Monsters are predictable and have no problem grinding, but when it comes to PvP I just run away lol

Kittyberry likes this.
  10. Kittyberry

Kittyberry Ranger 63 NA

Ahhhh okay I get it, even tho if someone else start messing with your rotation without asking or saying anything, you have the same right as him to stay in your spot, you don't really have to give your spot to those randoms just cuz they flag on you, don't let that **** happen again or people will abuse.

11. Hayate

Hayate Warrior 63 EU

I grinded both pots just for the QOL effect they give, i mean i literrally dont have to even think about hp and wp pots ever again while going for grinding nodewars or sieges...Ronaros took around 80h on a drop event, with ls + castle buff and tent buff running half of the time, kagtum piece about the same time and sherekhan i got it randomly when i jumped server to help a guildie getting 3vs1 in necropolis though i had already around 50h of grind there...Took like a month hiatus after that doing other stuff before i went back to grinding for the mana pot....I leveled 2 seasonal toons in tshira before the part dropped, the skinning birds part was the easiest one to get since it took only 2500 energy before i got it..Then the manshaum nightmare started....good luck there, only shamans drop the part so you basically have to run through all rotations picking them off, which of course makes you very popular lel...Thankfully that only took 60h cause i ve heard nightmare stories from guildies involving 200h or even 300h of grinding manshaums for that last piece....Now that im all set and done....i started farming the Elten piece.....0,0005%....If someone got a good therapist pass me their number plz.....

P.S Friend got HP pot in a total of 7 hours......RNJESUS loves him......

12. ghoulz666

40 hours at Sherekhans leaves only Forest Ronaros left.

I'm quite relieved that I don't have to deal with that hell now. Stupid @#$%in guys with shields with their high CC spam.

PeaceInChaos likes this.
  13. PeaceInChaos

PeaceInChaos Sorceress 63 NA

I see. Well, I can't really imagine people flagging up and KOS'ing you at an extreme rate on normal servers. Normal servers are quite usually peaceful from my many, many hours grinding at pretty much every spot. Unless you step into a rotation someone else is already grinding and completely ignore that person like a prick, then another story. But yeah, if it's really as frequent as you make it out to be, something's amiss.

Maybe join a guild that has active PvP-ers? People that love to PvP make for great bodyguards, esp if you can get a dec on the person PK'ing you.

14. f8Xtractor

Comes down to luck/time of the day and possible events. PKs happen in some spot, to someone all the time outside of Serendia/Balenos/Calpheon on regular channels, frequent war dec messages are a giveaway. Sometimes it is contested spots. Sometimes people go to a spot just to kill others for fun (Polly's) and don't care about going red. Some kills are so fast that they move over to you to one-shot from behind and you might not even see a white dot on the minimap until you're dead.

I'll respond to a flagged player and go at it if I see them in time, but it is not necessarily always the case for players

15. ghoulz666

RNG carried. Ronaros drop after 52 hours for the final piece, and roll for my second fairy and it gets miraculous cheer V.

16. Rofflewaffle

Exactly it always happens when your in a mob group someone jumps you, and it takes a sec to register wth your health is dropping so quick, by the time you react your dead. Very rarely to you get jumped from someone your gear lvl

17. HairaQ

i agree it should be on market. it is just pearl abyss scam, for some peoples this items never ever drop.

18. ColdCashDivine

Why are people even complaining about these rare items? They are useless, you don't need them. If you really want them, you know their cost.

I mean, it's cool to have them and to flex them, but your BDO experience wouldn't change after you get them so...

19. FrozenReaper

FrozenReaper Archer 62 EU

yea its either pay for maids or grind of pots, up to you

20. HairaQ

one of my goal was to have map - after near 10k hours i today decided to delete my gear and end this.
    i found 2 pieces lol. good luck u guys in this **** i am free.