1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Infinite Potions Completed :-) How many hours did you grind ?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Eonias, May 4, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Eonias

Hi guys,

finally i was able to complete both potions. 130 hours for both potions. And i think i was very lucky !

How long did it take you ?

Regards
    Eonias

Attached Files:

NoobGamersBerlin likes this.
  2. TruDeath

Ranaros piece in 2 hrs or less, we will see the rest.

3. FrozenReaper

FrozenReaper Archer 62 EU

so far around 50hours and 1/3 done on hp pot

4. Hypotermia

Yes you were super lucky. 90 LS 4b on tent buffs and still not even completed one pot and i have grinded over 130h at this point. Meanwhile returning steam player completed hp pot in 40 hours, did pen dande, tet bhegs, urugons, tri valtarra, tri ogre. Seems like awesome

#4 Hypotermia, May 4, 2020
    Last edited: May 4, 2020
    Fearless V, Tjaranis and Platinia like this.
  5. woots

100% RNG always was a very dumb "design"

6. Avantala

0 :)

Lefteye likes this.
  7. Factorial

It's going to take some people years to get these things. Others with dumb luck would get it in less than a minute. Perfectly imperfect BDO as usual.

8. Arvalo

Arvalo Galavant Lahn 62 NA

While I understand the reason that they use to base this whole thing on RNG drop rates, that same reasoning can also break down the supportive argument. I.e, poor rate RNG is used to artificially drag out this content to give you something to work towards for a long time. Conversely for some people they’ll finish it in meer hours due to pure dumb luck and to those people the content is over and they can begin to enjoy the benefits of the work they didn’t even really have to put in.

These sorts of items really shouldn’t be long grind bad RNG but rather the grand rewards of long Log quest lines. (That would be my recommendation anyways)

Fearless V, Souda, Sadalsuud and 14 others like this.
  9. Amirite

So far 0. Everyone is grinding at those spots and people get silly when everyone want's the same item. I really don't want to spend 40 hours or more trying to grind for something that might drop or never drop at all.
    I rather AFK fishing.

10. Artorias_Dusk

So far nothing, but I was for a total of ~20h only at these spots. Use ronaros for the marni stones.

11. Khondo

So you would prefer them to ask you to kill 1 million mobs to get update? It's not a "dumb" design, it's a design that you don't like.

12. Factorial

Nah. It's a dumb design. The op feels pride in earning something he didn't earn. Everyone else is screwed. What's funny here is that people are okay with being screwed and not even in the good way.

13. Marzipan Stan

that sounds like being able to brandish two clear accomplishments in one, so yes, i would prefer a static mob count

Sandpit_, Factorial and Phoenixxx75 like this.
  14. LightningFFXIII-4

Not in a hurry to get them, i barely use pots anyways. They're only useful if you PVP a lot, have a Fairy with Miraculous cheer 4 or 5. Seems like a waste of Item Drop rate buffs. Your better off grinding in Star's End.

15. Phoenixxx75

Phoenixxx75 Lahn 61 NA

The smart move would have been to make the items a rare drop from any mobs.

Factorial likes this.
  16. LightningFFXIII-4

I do ronaros, navarrn steepe, manshaum daily quests thats it, if i do those 3 everyday i will eventually get all 3 drops lol

Night Sherekhans/Kagtum and Tshira Daily quests for mana potions. Sucks you need to waste 10 energy just to summon 1 night sherekhan mob.

17. Factorial

This would have been an intelligent thing to do. There is gotta be more thought provoking or skill based mechanic sans that glitched mystery of summer event ****ery to experiencing the game. This constant stupid luck based plutocracy is failure. It's overused in everything in the game. Come the **** on.

Fearless V likes this.
  18. Lemon Crush

Lemon Crush CreamLemon Witch 62 NA

Stupid lucky.

I am at 120 hours with no pieces for HP.

I finally said F it and went and gathered at steppe.... got the piece within 2500 durability on a magical tanning knife.

0 pieces since I have spent another 30 hours at manshaum/ruins.

So 0/3 HP at 120 hours

1/3 MP at 45 hours.

Typical BDO "RNG" alot of people getting 2 finished before someone even gets 1 drop. Same thing with PEN's and gear lol people hitting PEN multiple times under 100 stack while alot struggle to get one in 60 attempts with huge stacks.

Actually ya because some people are getting royally screwed by "RNG". And wont have it within a million mobs LUL.

19. Nezrox

Nezrox Kitsuneonii Warrior 62 NA

yeah im not gonna waste my time.

20. woots

BDO community in all his glory.
    that's funny how somes players try to use the most extrem exemple to excuse a sh#tty design.
    But not saying, how much mobs do you think thoses guys grinding since the day of the pot release have killed, how about thoses at 100++ hours of grinding with still nothing ? and still not even sure to even have one piece after 1M mob killed ? just kek.

Also,unless you are that ignorant and so well conditioned by that "game" to not be able to think outside of "RNG, or infinite mob amount" you do know that its possible to run a reasonable challenge ( via quest, various task that could take time without beeing a pain in the #ss ) to end with the potion ?

Because, just a little reminder, a game is meant to have fun, and not to be annoyed with the stupidiest thing someone could go for.