1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Inn Ownership

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Ebontain, May 10, 2017.

1. Ebontain

I'd love to be able to invest in an inn that has a small storage for ales and adds a little time for my workers to get fed.

This could also be done say in a few levels:

Level 1:
    - Contribution: 5
    - 3 slots of storage for beer for workers, must be given to them manually but you don't need to carry in inventory

Level 2:
    - Contribution: 5 more
    - Workers now travel to the inn after depositing goods to get energy if there is beer available

Level 3:
    - Contribution: 10 more
    - Workers now continue working while your offline instead of finishing the current run only.

2. Resouler

Resouler Valkyrie 60 NA

actualy it is a realy good idea except lv3 that never gonna happen

3. Judgementos

Yes please!!!!!!!

4. Noniko

It's a nice suggestion, although level 3, would have to be increased alot more since it breaks the whole game, if you have workers work offline. Not point in playing then other than really having to log in and put more beer in the inn.

Your level 1&2 idea is great though!

5. Greeniewolf

Greeniewolf Kunoichi 61

This would be a nice addition to the game. I agree that level 3 would possibly be game breaking though unless the cost is upped a lot. Say maybe 50 or 100 cp.

6. Ebontain

Noniko, I leave the game online when i'm at work/meetings/sleeping. The only difference between me playing with and without the inn. Would be power savings at home. Frankly, workers working until the are out of stamina should be part of the game. I live off the grid, to keep up with the in game money i need to do t hings in game and save up for better gear purchases costs me 600 watts of power, which equates off the grid to about 200 a month.

Do you feel this is fair that to stay competitive with other people that i need to shell out that much?

Artithaniel likes this.