1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Integrity is Worth 300 Billion ;)

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Blade Boques, Jun 27, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sadalsuud

Sadalsuud Tamer 62 EU

All the damage has been done by yourself, you chose to use the word "integrity" on purpose because you knew some people would not like it, and you're not here to do good but to promote yourself.

Enough with the jokes. Good bye.

Peisinoe, Deyric, Allan1985 and 3 others like this.
  2. Factorial

To be fair, even after 34094748754 years, this cheater keeps coming on the forums to somehow validate what he did with his cheating. I have never seen someone with such a guilty conscious, but we won't forget. No matter how many times he tries to defend his cheating, we will always remember he is a cheater. Cheaters are sore losers.

3. Kasu

What a joke „never exploited“ 2 workers on one node.....

Peisinoe likes this.
  4. REv1234

So you bought stuff last year waited a year for prices go up and you sold them for profit. "because it requires that super human ability known as delayed gratification" which called patience and you call it a guide, wow. Great work. You cant wash the exploiter title from you no matter how hard you try.

Peisinoe and ManlyBeard like this.
  5. Luminosity

Luminosity Valkyrie 62

Flipping is on the same level as knocking out an old lady on the street just to steal her purse. Just because you can. "It is grandmas fault for getting beaten up and stolen from so easily". "It is the other players fault for not flipping themself". It should be obvious to you, if everyone had the intend to make profit off of others. Nobody would make any profit.
    The reason flipping works is because most people have INTEGRITY preventing them from doing so. Something you are apparently missing. Thank you for proving it to us again.

The real world is a ****ed up place, because of a few wealthy people working exactly like this.

MoonDance17 likes this.
  6. Catastigma

It is not fair to treat someone to cheater because of an unintentional bug that is not repeatable.

The bug is to arrive at the fusion of the servers Orwen, Uno, Edan. merging the Workers of each server.
    The node in question was Ancient stone chamber. A node far from being profitable.

personally I suspected that the servers were going to be merged. I had collected loyalty on each server at the time and made the black spirit adventure history got more that160k loyalty. but I also had the Boss box 3 times. including the Red nose box. and other attendancy reward.

A Red nose armor which was already more money than what Double worker Ancient stone chamber can offer in 6 months.

Bladebogue it was totally unintentional he cannot reasonably be found guilty.. Not expected this kind of bug and nobody could have.

Me its was totally intentional. and I used a lot of other stuff. which some still not fix but are derisory profit now.

But hey we do what we do when we don't p2w. Whale are the real cheater,

You are realy delusionnal if you think that its only Bladebogue that actualy abuse of the market, We are thousand.
    There are tons of opportunities with the new central market. The volatile price tab is a gold mine.

Elder tree sap as been my last most profitable one lul, sadly i was not alone :(.

#46 Catastigma, Jun 28, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2020
  7. Luminosity

Luminosity Valkyrie 62

I never said he is the only one. Learn to read. Now imagine every single person would try to flip Elder Tree Sap or any other item. Works great or not? It only works because there are people that are not interested in making profit off of others. By flipping you are "creating" value by artificially shifting around demand and supply. It is really great when the "real demand" of an item is 100.000 units, but some people hamstered 300.000 units, sold out everything before a patch and then resell the item for a lot higher price, even though the actual supply is 3 times higher than the demand.

8. Catastigma

And its the base of the stock market. The basic structure of capitalism.

Reason why the old market was better in my opinions. You wanted a free market, You have half of it with all these faults. like IRL. whoever has the most room for maneuver controls the market.

9. Luminosity

Luminosity Valkyrie 62

So you are trying to justify flipping by saying capitalism exist. Great. WIth that logical chain you can justify anything that has been done before.

10. Allan1985

in wich case none of them shouldnt have.

#50 Allan1985, Jun 28, 2020
  11. Catastigma

to your logic nothing is justifiable then?

Justification
    the action of showing something to be right or reasonable. <--- Suggestivity

These are *Imposed* rules in the world where we live.
    We live in a world where people need even more people to climb higher in the social castres.
    All fortune is made on the work of others.

I will return your pitch to you.
    Why is it not good to take advantage of others? Justify that your work is useful to the human society and that your salary is deserving.
    take into account that people are not all the same values. your justification must touch broadly.

Personally it's been a long time since I passed over these religious principles. You have the right to be a Marxist, just take note that this ideology does not apply anywhere.

America ( Its just a exemple. its can apply to any modern country) was built on a lot of abuse. such as slavery and the multiple wars for the theft of foreign resources(Still the case every day).

Justifies its existence. Its easy its 5 word.

12. Wollbert

Wollbert Witch 61 EU

the worst is the hypocristy of the people about this. i cant even be mad at BB since all of the people talking here are shady shitters not less guilty of exploiting and cheating.

Allan1985 likes this.
  13. Catastigma

Human beings lie as they breathe. We learn to lie before we can even speak.

The Theory of mind.

#53 Catastigma, Jun 28, 2020
    AtomicPotato likes this.
  14. Kynreaa

Kynreaa DarkKnight 62

"Now imagine every single person would try to flip X"

See that right there is where your logic falls apart. You couldn't get everyone to do anything. Let alone make sound investment decisions even if you paid them.
    Taking advantage of the market is not always nefarious. It can be honest work, especially for people trying to offload their "junk" One mans trash is anothers treasure remember.

Heck we got a business called 1-800-got-junk. You pay them to come get your junk.
    Guess what they do. Flip crap all day.

15. Luminosity

Luminosity Valkyrie 62

"Why is it not good to take advantage of others?" Someone who has to be explained why your moral should dictate that this is a bad thing, can not be helped. You are simply throwing around some "smart" words while being an abusive ...
    But yeah, you also think your energy consumption has no impact on the environment, because "hydro". You are just a lost cause.

Eh? How does "One mans trash is anothers treasure remember" even apply to someone flipping items in a videogame. It is the same item before and after. Unaltered. The money is created by artificially twisting supply and demand where actually no demand even really is.
    You are not selling some byproduct from "some" industry(that is useless to you and was waste for 15 years until someone discorverd its a catalyst for some chemical reaction) to some other industry.

Fun fact:
    I am very well aware of many of the oppurtunities to flip items. Many of which are dictated by global patch notes etc. Still I am not flipping them/participating in flipping them. I take the amount needed for my own quest/journal/whatever and leave it at that. If everyone did that. Most of the time the itme in question would not even sell out.

16. Kynreaa

Kynreaa DarkKnight 62

Because people value their Time. See you leave out time, and people are willing to trade time for silver, then silver for others gambling success.

This game is a silver chase, nothing bis drops. so trade is essential, especially if you hate gambling. You cant do everything ingame, or irl. So commerce is important.

Money in fact keeps the peace and makes the world go round. If i need you to do something. How is someone gonna get you to do it? Money. Before it was force. What Blade is trading is essentially time. Last year you needed 1 million silver, he gave it to you. Now you took that 1 million silver gambled it and made something better, then sold it.

Also Its not setting an overprice, its creating motivation to go get it your self. Purchasing from the central market isnt the only way to procure stuff. If you dont wanna pay them..Do it your self. Thats the beauty of capitalism It creates opportunity where there is none off others lazyness. Sometimes the nefarious actors create if off suffering. This isnt the case.

#56 Kynreaa, Jun 28, 2020
  17. zhagsten

Kakao backed you up on every manner possible. They cancelled an entire banwave because they couldn't believe you were caught, they split a second banwave into different sanctions in order to save your ass a second time. They accepted you as partner even though the partnership program mentions you should be clean. If they had a way to clean your name and apologize for a mistake, they would have done it. But you know what you have done, you explained it when banned the first time, you showed it on stream, Kakao has double-checked it and confirmed it couldn't be done unintentionally. But here you come again to gloat over a lucky outcome for your stupid behaviour...

We were over this, but Bad Bloke is here again to stir some drama. Why didn't you stick to the guide part?

Go away, you brought your fans to the length of the apology of cheating. Look by yourself your supporters:
    What an ugly community you have. But given the depth of your guides, understandable. I wonder how they'll do without someone telling them to produce items that sells high and fast, or to look for items that you can buy low and sell high later. Do you think they'll survive?

Peisinoe and Korvgubben like this.
  18. Catastigma

My consumption/impact is much less important than yours. This is provable. but its HS, its a Strawman. a Coward argument.

You clearly dont understand what i trying to say

Morality is totaly suggestive. you speak as if there was a * Commun morality*, Its never existed.
    People don't have to be ashamed of anything. They don't have your religion and it’s very good like that.

not need to justify(religious term), there is no wrong.

If humans stopped being moral, we would only kill to survive.

#58 Catastigma, Jun 28, 2020
  19. Luminosity

Luminosity Valkyrie 62

I completely understand what you are triyng to say: You are just full of **** and likely just live too close to america. That sums it up. By saying "Morality is totaly suggestive" you can justify anything again. You are very well aware of the fact, that taking advantage of others is a bad thing. If you are not, you are a either a psychopath or a psychopath aware of it and using this as an excuse.
    It does not matter whos consumption is higher or lower. It matters that you think leaving it on over night is not having an impact, because you live in canada. It matters that you deny even being aware of your behaviour having a negative influence. We can not all live in canada next to your "hydro" and get fed hydro propaganda since first grade. But everyone can reduce their own consumption.
    While someone living in russia may have a higher energy consumption than you he is morally still far superior to you, when he uses electricity economical. Since you prolly also leave all lights turned on and your fridge open. You know, because "hydro".

20. Catastigma

and you continue with the Stawman Out-Topic You attack my person instead of attacking the subject.

Total dishonesty. You use the same arguments as the Religious. Always be *moral* about everything, While it is misleading manipulation. morals justify everything. because it is belief. and if someone believe that killing someone for X reason is good and spread it. Its become a morale standard in this region.

It is not to be psychopath or whatever it is, it is to know yourself as a human being.

And getting out of this gear is the only way already. to avoid the mistakes of the past.

#60 Catastigma, Jun 28, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.