1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Intrusive dark rift pop-up

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Korvgubben, Mar 6, 2019.

1. Korvgubben

Another patch another dissapointment!

Rather than fixing ANY of the existing issues pointed out in this thread they added even more screen clutter:
    [​IMG]

This one can only be turned off on chars lvl 50 and above and the golden turd on top of the ****-cake is that Edit UI is currently broken and doesnt save anything so you have to turn this **** off everytime you relog chars or restart the game.

Is there a single person over at PA that doesnt snort huge amounts of crack-cocaine up their ass on a daily basis? The state of the game is beyond neglect, incompetence or greed atm so why are PA seemingly intentionally making things worse?

2. TarkusBlack

TarkusBlack Witch 62 EU

They don't care any more. New bugs get introduced all the time, old bugs never get fixed. More clutter on screen. Game is a joke at the moment.

flukeSG2, Phoenixxx75 and Korvgubben like this.
  3. Korvgubben

What the actual ****???? STOP STRAINING MY RETINAS WITH YOUR CRAP!!!!!!!!

[​IMG]

TarkusBlack likes this.
  4. Maginha

You pop you PA, buffs and tp to your enemies in RBF. Woosh the dark rift popup comes and you have no clue how they repositioned and where you have to aim your SA skills <3 obv happens very rarely, but happens nevertheless.

I don want to know how you get flamed in NWs when u mess up bcz of that popup xD

5. Ringzero

The issue is less the fact that the developers don't have a lot of time to fix those small annoyances, rather than the fact that they got into the game in the first place.

The only explanation I have is that the developers just don't play their own game. Because it's so obvious that when you play you don't want those many notifications. Like the cooking notifications that spam on the screen 1 hour after you finished cooking, and prevents you to see current notifications...

But the dark rift popup is at the top of the list for sure...

Phoenixxx75 and Korvgubben like this.
  6. Korvgubben

[​IMG]

This is a good change and a step in the right direction. More options to toggle stuff on/off is always welcome because that way the players can pick an choose what information they want to see.

But then we get more **** like:
    [​IMG]

I've now waited 3,5 months for an option to toggle all the pop-ups mentioned in this topic off and NOTHING has been done about it. How long is the expected wait on such a simple issue as this to get mended??

There are 20 Interface Changes listed in this weeks patchnotes and arguably none of them are as important as the pop-up issues. Why isnt this getting prioritized???

flukeSG2, Phoenixxx75 and Ventesa like this.
  7. Apocahontas

"I sense another intrusive popup like all the others nearby"
    Pretty please, just remove that crap. Aren't the red flames enfolding the icon enough? I mean I understand the reason you put that annoying tooltip in there was to make us aware of the dark rift but for god's sake we know. Please trust me, we know. Just remove that ****.

Korvgubben and Phoenixxx75 like this.
  8. Deyric

Made 200 million on them yesterday, had no problem selling at mid price.

Smileybones likes this.
  9. rootborn

dont forget the "ITEM OBTAINED" popup! they made it soo fancy and BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG
    im waiting for a popup for "TRASHLOOT OBTAINED"

Korvgubben and Phoenixxx75 like this.
  10. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 62 NA

Jokes on you, there used to be such popups in 2016 when you were partied and mates got silver from mobs.

Draconnix likes this.
  11. Kanimae

Like with cooking! Then we can see pop-ups for three hours after we stopped grinding. Joy.

12. Narcosis

They need to remind constantly about that one new addition made for the game, just so you don't forget *winks*

13. rootborn

yes.. but it was not soo BIG

Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  14. Korvgubben

[​IMG]

AW MAI GAWD!! Is this a properly designed new feature? Am I dreaming??

Not rly sure if I should laugh or cry when you just proved that you can add a toggle for a tiny letter on the screen at release but not for any of the other on-screen pop-ups and various annoyances listed in this thread.

Please have mercy on my sanity.

Just spent around 2 hours searching for the next step on this years Mysteries of Summer while the only thing I had to do was talk to the black spirit. Maybe if some company actually had a ****ing clue about game design they would remove a certain pop-up from the game so that I wouldnt have to play with the menu turned off at all times and miss VITAL INFORMATION in the game as a result.

JUST. FIX. THIS. ALREADY.

Also remove:
    [​IMG]

Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  15. Korvgubben

Time to bump this issue again because it seems the Devs havent gotten it yet.

From this weeks patchnotes: "Fixed the issue with the size of the speech bubble for the Dark Rift button on the bottom right corner of the game display."

What this did is make the clickable hitbox of the speech bubble larger than the actual visible bubble so now its very easy to missclick it when you try to close the menu as you have to do everytime you channel swap, change char or relog because they STILL havent added the option to disable this speech bubble pop-up.

This has been an issue since MARCH and the dark rift interface has been touched on several interface updates and other patches by now so WHY HASNT THIS BEEN FIXED YET???

Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  16. Phoenixxx75

Phoenixxx75 Lahn 61 NA

At least we no longer have the large notification covering most of the middle of the screen. Maybe they will get rid of the bubble eventually.

17. crosspath

You forgot all the cooking and alchemy crafted items message... That does not allow you to see the workers/horses sales messages cause of continuous crap spam...

Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  18. Korvgubben

I think I made that post before we got the "revamped" item obtained message (revamped = made bigger) but yes, should be an option to turn the on-screen message for that off aswell. People have asked about this for much, much longer though and the Devs are indifferent on the matter.

Phoenixxx75 likes this.