1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Inventory Slots and Weight Limit Transfer coupon

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Haisekki, Nov 19, 2018.

?

Would you like to see "Inventory Slot and Weight Limit" Transfer coupon?

1. Yes, If it is maximum 1/4 given price on the specific offer (Loyalties included)

2 vote(s)
    40.0%
  2. No, (please, share your opinion)

3 vote(s)
    60.0%
  3. Yes, if it is going to be a FREE transfer (permanent)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Yes, if we get FREE transfers from Events, meanwhile being also purchasable from the Pearl Shop

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Haisekki

As you might already know by the title, I would suggest that we are given the possibility to transfer Inventory Slots that have only been bought from the Pearl Shop, as well as the Weight Limit, however there would also be other important things to consider that I will try to explain below.

What I meant by important is that it would~might be the best if we get to have a coupon that transfers 16/8/4/1 of only the purchased Inventory slots from an account excluding the Inventory Slots bought from an Event or won from Attendance rewards as well as Quest rewards.

Furthermore, the same will go for Weight Limits, (even thought it can only be obtained through the pearl shop). (Note): Weight Limits will not be duplicated

2. Stillwaters

I'd find a scroll to make an outfit like forest ghillie transferable within family more useful

3. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 64 EU

account bound inventory slots and (at least some) costumes would be the way to go. but we know why that wont happen.