1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

IRL money for billions of silver

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Abyssal_Reaper, Aug 21, 2018.

1. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

can you just imagine? hackers would be virtually nonexistant, no rmt, no account selling, no scamming. lovely :D

2. woots

Considering the general BDO system and broken economy it was bound to happen.
    Guess at least it doesnt go into PA or kashkow pocket at least, they scam enough like that

3. Kynreaa

Kynreaa DarkKnight 62

A mod merged the threads, which means they read it but never answered the question..The OP starts on page 2 post #25

4. Kynreaa

Kynreaa DarkKnight 62

Because our OP's post starts on page 2 post #25..this is confusing as f$%k.

So they moved your OP to general gameplay, then merged it with ours.

What section of the forum did post #1 OP start in that got a CM's attention?

5. Prochilles

[​IMG]

6. Kynreaa

Kynreaa DarkKnight 62

2 Unrelated threads got merged, and now people are arguing with each other. And rather then a CM answering Our OP's question asking if Money transfer was legal, they merged it with an OP that claims he had a friend that got a payout.

7. Maginha

Ye just all stop sploiting your ex, for the love of god and this planet please just stop sploiting them

Seriously, RMT must be dealt with, and since PA/Kakao can not hack this "dark forums" and match ips, its quite hard to detect them imo.

What is doable, is to put in more prevention mechanism in game, like guild payouts only after some weeks and aggregate the payout up to then or something around that line (am at work, would love to think about a better suggestion)

8. Mana_Mafia

You also have to be insufferably handsome and well endowed.

9. ambyentlight

wtb 100 billion payout

10. Alexandrious

Oh I agree! He helped ruin this cash grab far faster than anyone else by putting hundreds of billions into the economy with his hax. :D

11. ambyentlight

I also noted people openly in world chat selling T10 payouts for pearl gifts, but that aint against the tos apparently because Kakao gets paid.

12. Gardov

Remember that as consumers we can chose where our money goes, boycott the cash shop.

EvL and Mana_Mafia like this.
  13. BloodyPleasure

BloodyPleasure Sorceress 62 EU

*insert streamer reaction*
    upload_2018-8-24_2-48-51.jpeg

14. Wakawaka

Make sure you farm crescents all day and get 300+ failstacks trying for Pen. Don't use artisans a x4 multiplier.

But EU is EU you can't help yourselves. If you don't believe me challenge a random streamer with a pen to open how much they put in the account. You be amazed what you find out. An added note just to point out this doesn't even involved the gifts. But hey everyone is trustworthy in the internet, the prince of nigeria sent me an email too it must be true whatever they say.

15. FixWindows7UiIngameplease

wanna buy 10 bill silver! pm me paying paypal, skrill or whatever! whisper me

16. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

how is kakao gonna believe us we dont want p2w when good part of the community is pregifting pearls for every ****** thing that exists in this game? :D :D :D :D

Mana_Mafia likes this.
  17. Silowyi

Silowyi Wizard NA

To begin with, I reported the player. So Now I see people offering guild payouts in exchange of real money. Since this is similar to selling gold, is this breaking TOS in any way? This will only further MESS the economy up if people are willing to go into guilds and pay up Dollars for millions. This will cause PA to change things around on how people get pay from guilds and such. What do you guys think?

Attached Files:

Omegaschaos and XLucaX like this.
  18. ambyentlight

As long as its tradeing for pearls its fine but if they aint tradeing for pearls thats a fast permaban.

19. 6footgeeks

Nothing to see here, when the company itself doesn't care about the game, the player base might as well make a quick buck out of the game too. Seems fair.

RageAgainst and Fearless V like this.
  20. Silowyi

Silowyi Wizard NA

Well, some of us do care a bit. As long as I see them I will report them. IM just waiting for GM response to my tickets/reports. If they give me a "we really dont care" response, then I know this **** is really fked.

Omegaschaos likes this.