1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response Is 30 min buff on New Horse Gear a mistake?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Geneve, Aug 28, 2019.

1. AtomicPotato

AtomicPotato DarkKnight 62 EU

Sadly yes, only way is to bring attention via mass media and social networks. Reporting to Kakao do close to nothing.
    Ofc it is.

2. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

depends on who you ask, id say everything that isnt reproducible with normal commands is an exploit, but that is just me. its obviously that devs alow alot of crap as accidental results of their mechanics. some of the results of mouse-movement were not intended 100%, that much i am certain of.

3. WhySoSeeryus

War is not kidding, they actually already have majority of people with dream horses. not that they really need them coz they are already op and strong as fck. T2 guild, btw ;D

4. LightningFFXIII-4

Idk about that "You have 2 weeks to acquire a Doom Horse" bit lol.

5. WhySoSeeryus

considering their avrg GS it doesnt seem like that hard deadline. (plus there is a fallback if u fail in that deadline, ull be in defense :D)

6. Ileara

There is no shame being in defense. but the ppl without dooms are there already anyway.

7. yukishiro1

Is mousemove even an exploit?

Using a controller for SMH was obviously unintended too but they never banned anybody for it and even came out and said as much.

8. AtomicPotato

Is changing direction of you moving while using movement skill or turn back/forward or turn 180/360 an exploit ? There is turn speed btw.

9. Ileara

i remember when they patched that you now can turn red moon with the mouse, did they implement an exploit?

10. yukishiro1

And the same was true of SMH with a controller - it allowed you to turn on a dime, clearly circumventing how ship handling is actually supposed to work. Yet nobody got banned for it and they said it wasn't an exploit.

On a purely practical level...there is a zero percent chance they'll be banning any Doom owners who use mousemove. Those are statistically likely to be big whales. It doesn't make economic sense.

11. AtomicPotato

I think this is more about how Kakao report it to PA, as those exploiters clearly believe that this is intended futures ( kek), i don't think there is enough of drama about it. Even if doom damage get nerfed, its won't change anything, because its pointless to fix results of exploit and pretend like you don't know what i reason of it - remove point to move from game.

12. ICanDodge

"remove point to move from game" damn dude is that your voring campaign slogan? Making bdo great again!
    hate it when ppl use advanced mechanics

13. TidusFTW

mightaswell remove Tamers ability to ride horses aswell so they cant 1 shot a group of 10 ppl with their bugged pet +doom gg LOL