1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is BDO still fun?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Jas24k, Jan 19, 2018.

1. Jas24k

I wish i could take pvp from BnS the systems like arena/tag team/factions,them systems put it in BDO,i be so excited

Vyky and Whito like this.
  2. YAMOLLYFIEND

You really think male streamers get treated any better? Those that call you names are just losers. Go stream if you want to, don't let a bunch of losers shape what you do and don't.

3. LightningFFXIII-4

Payouts killed the game. Someday you'll see what I mean.

Alextrazsa likes this.
  4. Jas24k

I agree

5. Jas24k

Aww, you are right, i let it get to me is all. ;)

6. Whito

Whito Whito_190812080241901 Mystic 60 EU

If BnS was fun, I would actually leave it because I am from the EU and played in NA and I really had too much delay, as I bought a lot of things for Ncoins I asked if they could be transferred to the EU server. But they denied it to me So I left it and started BDO

Also in BnS I miss the open world PvP.

BDO is more like Lineage 2, which is where I met my wife.

Then it brings back beautiful memories :3

7. LeWaffles

Buggy combat and bad balance killed the game.

But youre not wrong.

8. Kurano

Kurano Kurano Berserker 63 NA

It makes me less angry... I guess thats something?

9. Jas24k

I am from EU also and play NA. BnS for me became to complicated ,the lvl'ing system to evolve stuff was amazing i will admit.But they just spammed me with so much content i felt overwhelmed

Whito likes this.
  10. Atm BDO is better for me than it ever was, but then again I´m not trying to be top\elite. Just having fun pleb style.

TarkusBlack and Whito like this.
  11. Whito

U_U

No, I just could not do it anymore with the delay.

Well, the customer service I ended up convincing that BnS was not for me

12. Mikroman

If you want to be mediocre player in PvP or in life skills or you are potatoe guy without expectations this game is fun. If you want to be one of the bests without sell your organs or invest some (100-1000?) dollars to BDO instead of buying car this is not the best choice in game.
    BDo marketplace has super high prices. "small advantages" in high number in full game/ item prices. We accepted it because we got b2p non p2w game.. in the preorder weeks. Than we got b2p game with subscription option and near p2w microtransaction system, The upgrade System is trash punishing korean gamble in long term.
    +I don't like "event driven economy". I don't like "free" things. This is "premium game" (lol). Don't give us cheap sh!ts! Let us make plans! :D

But the game is fun in short time and it's good for "explorer" and PvE players too.

Findubar likes this.
  13. Jas24k

I played Revelation online for awhile,loves the game most part, interaction was 10/10.. cuddles/hugs/kissing/houses/flying/wings..Omg can frickin dance !!!!!!! hint hint Kakao) but again if you miss a week of the game you become so lost in new content

Whito likes this.
  14. Whito

Do not play revelation, as you say MMOs have to be constantly up to date, one is enough for me :D

I can play casual game shooters but not another MMO Y_Y
    But I'm sure I want to try this flying system ^. ^

Hahaha hint hint Kakao!!!!

#54 Whito, Jan 19, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2018
  15. Whito

Remove the pregift

And you will see the market flooded with gear and pearl items

In the end it's the poor people who can not pay 10 USD to support the game that kills the game and p2w does it

16. Vyky

Vyky Maehwa EU

I have stopped playing with BDO two times for longer periods. I had enough of this mindless lonewolf grindfest. Now I came back for I do not know how long. Until the next rage, I guess. :D

I am missing dungeons, missing thinking in PVE, missing group content in PVE. The PVP is a joke, and the only one group content in the game. It is a shame on this title "The MMORPG". I have other ideas about "The" MMORPG. It is just RPG, without the M the "Massive".

There are no guild races in PVE, first kill, first dungeon, first whatever. Technically the game can do it, with a larger variety of mechanincs, plans, tactics, thinking in boss fights, using other weapons, fences, traps, cannons, towers, etc. I just do not understand why is this so freaking boring, why is this so hard to make something fun instead of killing millions of mobs for a level up.

It is just grind, upgrade, siege. Repeating every week.

#56 Vyky, Jan 19, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2018
    cj711 and Whito like this.
  17. MalGuldur

Game content is grind everything you do is a form of grind.I am 550 gs and i got bored with no progress on the horizon with each enchant failure cost over 1b.and pvp .. either i one shot ppl or they one shot me.

18. Rainfear

Yeah BDO is the best MMO and most fun that I've played since Ultima Online/WoW Vanilla, and remains so. The people here who say that its no longer fun are a similar finding in real life, where their "fun" can only be relative to their neighbors, so because X has so much more money than them, they can no longer appreciate the game and so spend their time bitterly lashing out at the 1%.

Ad Astra likes this.
  19. LinaCrysta

I been playing since the game started and I still find the game very fun.Even playing such a long time theres still much for me to do out there in the bdo world ^.^

TarkusBlack likes this.
  20. Mikroman

No, this is no longer fun when the game offers "paid advantages" after publishers sold is as "b2p" game without any p2w. If we don't trust in company we will not trust in the future of BDO.
    +Doing same things for months or years is not fun for all players. Do you knows the definition of insanity? :D

cj711 likes this.