1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is it too late to get full tet?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Zaoo, Mar 8, 2020.

1. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

well, i have ok gear without artisans and p2w also (altho im unlucky) , not saying its not doable. but getting lucky is not something people can really count on, thats all.

2. Boink

You do know you are complaining at players tapping their accessory at almost the same rate as a player tapping 15 - PRI. If you enhance a gear to PRI boss weapons and armor.... you are just lucky.

I understand however the difference of players tapping at higher odds and "winning". Also doing it repetitively. A flip or close to it like TRI accessories is not really "that lucky". Especially one accessory that obviously turn her gameplay around the 5 billion acc (which I do pump on the marketplace coz I grind at star's end :) )

3. Capitaine Courage

Well first of all, we should all agree on what "Full TET" really means when people use the term

- For some players it's just having TET armor and weapons, whatever the quality, and not counting acessories
    - For others, it's having full TET boss gear with whaterver accessories at TRI
    - For some others, it's being equiped with full TET boss gear and full TRI yellow grade accessories.
    - For some others, being "full TET" means having full TET boss gear and Full TET yellow accessories. Anything below doesn't count as real "full TET" for them

And there's actually a lot of a stats gap when taking all these configuration into account and labelling them with the same term "Full TET"

PeanutButterSandwich and o0ABC0o like this.
  4. Jupto

If you can be online more than 10hours a day, then im sure you could grind enough for maybe in 6months, keep in mind that is not counting all the times someone comes and KOS you, cause grinding for cash or exp comes with a price in BDO and that is getting to meet the random Griefer that will KOS., or maybe just watch you for a bit and then KOS you.
    Most say there is not P2W and then i just say buy enough pearls to sell enough outfits on market and buy your FULL PEN gear.. kinda sad, but TET is nothing in 2020, i would even say PEN is too.
    Good luck, im sure you see the Truth soon enough.

Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  5. f8Xtractor

I'd agree with this. I've got a tet set and will easily be cc - killed by most melee classes if they can get in inbetween casts. Two skilling is very much alive and well.

6. Kittyberry

Kittyberry Ranger 63 NA

Buy the gear as I did if you don't mind the name from other players with your pens.

7. Lemon Crush

Lemon Crush CreamLemon Witch 62 NA

Not the same thing. Your weapon or gear doesn't blow up from failing a click lmao. Its 5 to 10 mil a click vs 2.3 billion a click. You are actually a pepega which is why I didn't waste time with you.

And actually its not even the same rate. +14 to 15 is basically a PEN rate. So clicking on a TET accessory for PEN is closer to a 10-15 bil click maybe more.

8. Boink

Wow are you trying to be cute with me . I know personally you just swipe for your gear and I can understand why you don't grasp certain scenarios that are unlikely to happen.

I'm telling you a specific rate of enhance once you get to that rate you are dealing with that number. But you on to details on 13-14, 14-15 which by the way way can be skipped. By the way these values can be skipped almost entirely just actually playing the game and farming flawless black stones. Who the hell still enhance 14 to 15, oh right an actual pepega or someone who don't play the game. Like you know someone who doesn't know about the journal bug.

Let's go on you level of critical thinking. Flip a coin. There you have it's closely related to a TRI. With a few percentage of margin of error.

#48 Boink, Mar 11, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2020
  9. TheWorld

If you can make full tri in x amount of time, just double or triple that to make tet. ie make 2 full sets of tri, one to wear, and the other to try for tet. One of them is bound to go tet or go back to duo. Just keep repeating until full tet. You can skip making sets if you have easy access to crons.

10. Kynreaa

Kynreaa DarkKnight 62

ROFL!
    Oh, you sweet summer child.
    "You can skip making sets if you have easy access to crons".
    Yes that is indeed the profit model for PA..Its called gambling for a reason.

11. Boink

With the new upcoming free TRI boss gear most players will get good average with their grinding sessions that will push them to TET.

The TRI is their back up. The accessories MAY set them back but in the time frame of 2-3 years. It's definitely possible to play this game with the given conditions of no P2W - Crons, Artisans or Costume selling and get to TET. Like I've said I managed to do it without p2w although I did bought a lot of weight and inventory which can be perceived as P2W.

Also never cron :) enhancements. It's a big boo boo unless whaling.

12. BloodLeshen

Full TET is possible yeah even with bad rng. I am full TET after 19 months and 2700hours..
    -I also made all my TETs myself and have never bought a TET item.
    -I dont do lifeskills. I dont use my energy. I dont use my cp. I hate lifeskills
    -I dont do quest apart from Valencia part 1 10x times for failstacks
    -I dont afk
    -I barely grind 5h a month
    -I have not spend any money in 9 months on the game
    -I have never used crons

All I do is Node war, rbf, dark rifts and events.

Edit: I do only have IV RCE, IV Witch and IV Tree spirit but because I need the accuracy. Will get IV basi then im at 270ap without Vells and still teh RCE and work on c3 IV armor for 309dp and my end game

Also i took the LOOONG road so anyone could do it quicker
    -get +15 grunil and Magical Dim armor chest
    -Get black abyssal weapon and accuracy offhand.
    Get asula accessories
    -get all TRI
    -Get TRI Elsh mh weapon
    -Get kama Grana accesories
    -Get TRI dande and TRI kzarka
    -get TRI Mark of shadow, TRI serap, TRI RCE/witch, TRI Tree spirit,
    -get boss gear whenever (wasn't guaranteed fro me initially)
    -Get boss armor TRI
    -Get boss weapons TET
    -get boss armor TET
    -get TRI ogre and blow it up 5 times
    -get TET accessories

I mean my end game was initially 500gs without boss gear. then it became softcap. then it became 261ap only. Now its 269ap and 309dp. who knows maybe i can get V one day

#52 BloodLeshen, Mar 12, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2020
    Kagedancer likes this.
  13. LiquidEmotion

You can get tet within several months with f2p honestly. I know a few people personally that did it (boss gear only). It's so much easier to get geared in this game.

14. Phoenixxx75

Phoenixxx75 Lahn 61 NA

Perhaps the better question would be 'if I get full tet will it be good enough'

Kagedancer and Fearless V like this.
  15. WhySoSeeryus

u have to be honest tho, softcap gear today is..... maybe pve achievement only. its not like ull be anywhere near pvp ready with it.

f8Xtractor likes this.
  16. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 62 NA

I wasn't aware that low tier nodes required gear higher than softcap.

17. WhySoSeeryus

ure welcome.

18. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 62 NA

Apparently you didn't get the sarcasm since T1 guilds require 500 gs as entry gear.

19. Unranked

Unranked Unranked Striker 64 EU

how about people that barter for money and buy their pens? there is no real p2w bartering.

20. WhySoSeeryus

many guilds need even cannon fodder, true.