1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

is it worth it to leech relic scrolls or any mem frag scroll?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by MMoNoob, Jan 11, 2019.

1. MMoNoob

feels like they take forever

2. Fearless V

Are you seriously going to sit here, and complain about free memory frags? LEL

Yulanda likes this.
  3. Diliskar

Diliskar Diliskar Mystic 62 EU

For myself it wouldnt be worth the time. But that really depends on you. Since its 50% chance to get a mem frag from leeching each scroll. You can prolly average 15 mem frags a hour. ~12mil atm. I rather grind and then buy scrolls from the money and get more at the end

Stillwaters likes this.
  4. AlnilamE

I don't think so, but your mileage may vary.

On the same token, I don't mind people joining with no scrolls if it's agreed beforehand.

Stillwaters likes this.
  5. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 61 NA

You simply don't understand the issue yet you comment irrelevantly.

No it's not worth to leech scrolls compared to solo your own. The frags/hour is way slower when you leech.

6. MalTails

MalTails MaleficTails Witch 60 NA

Depends on the person and how they value time when it comes to worth. I personally dislike doing scrolls (at least Relic scrolls), so I don't actively leech when a guild mate offers. However if I'm already there and not waiting for anyone, and am offered, I don't terribly mind since I dragged my tails out there anyways. If you find they take forever, bring something to process or kill the deer around Relics. Makes it seem faster at least. Pila scrolls aren't too bad.

7. Fearless V

Oh I understand the issue about leeching. And I actually agree with your second and third sentences for once.

However you even tho that issue is a thing. You can't really rationally complain, about leeching free memory frags. After all you are putting in no other effort other than your time to kill. If at that point leeching is not worth your time. Then simply just do your own and have others leech.

Personally speaking I rarely turn down the opportunities to leech memory frags. As it's one of the only things to get me out of Heidel, other than gathering mats these days.

8. Jupto

Just solo them and you wont give leechers anything.