1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is new CC system totally unacceptable?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by T800, Apr 21, 2018.

?

Change CC system, back to the old one, until classes are adjusted to it?

1. Yes, please

28 vote(s)
    48.3%
  2. No, new CC system is fine.

18 vote(s)
    31.0%
  3. I don't care.

2 vote(s)
    3.4%
  4. Koi!

16 vote(s)
    27.6%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. T800

#1 T800, Apr 21, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2018
  2. Fenrui

IMO the new cc system is a great step in the right direction, tho it does need some minor tweaks specifically towards zerker/tamer. Their kits are reliant on cc combos so taking their kits away with this change does need to be addressed.

Season 5 of conquest has been delayed to address the issue over the next 30 days so we'll see where we end up at that time. All of the bottom tier classes have seen performance changes due to the cc changes and are now able to compete on even ground with the fotm classes.

I do, however, 100% agree with your first line about skills with multiple types of cc on the same use. Even if they have 3 or 4 or 5 cc's or w/e, it should only count as one as it is only one skill activation. 100% support that statement, and your second line (which is basically the same as the first line).

Azraelkisara, EvilLivesHere and T800 like this.
  3. Yazuko

The cc changes are fine u just need to learn your skills and more timing is needed, not keyboard fisting like before. When they remove this stiffing ****, then it should be more fun to pvp. Im playing musa and i also have to Be careful which skills i use at the right time, but for me its fun and i dont cry if i fail :D

T800 likes this.
  4. Failbot

http://bbs.black.game.daum.net/gaia...EN=b6e82dc5c37e8e6ae3b149a6c8716e&pageIndex=1

This is the patch we are getting.

【Character】 ● Status abnormal effect The application method of 'Rigid' has been changed.

- When struck by a stiff effect technique, the state anomaly effect is calculated to be applied 0.7 times, and it is changed to apply only up to 2 times like other state anomaly effects. (Knockdown, Bound, Floating, Knockback, Stun, Catch is calculated once.)

For example, if the stiffness-stiffness-stun effect is applied continuously, it is calculated that 0.7 + 0.7 + 1 times state anomaly effect is applied and it exceeds the maximum value of 2 times. .

- Stiffness - If stun effect is applied, it is calculated that 0.7 + 1 state abnormal effect is applied and it does not exceed the maximum value of 2 times. (Rigid-stunning-knockdown can be applied continuously)

Tldr, if you have skills with multiple stiffness, such as slugfest or the rabam charge, you are gonna use all your CC with 1 push of a button.

Brightcide and T800 like this.
  5. T800

#5 T800, Apr 21, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2018
  6. OptimusPrime

I'm just here for koi

T800 likes this.
  7. CookieNite

You are totally unacceptable, you should move in with that Rusty guy from KR so you can be cry buddies.

8. Feroth

well stiffnes needs to be fixed , but the renown score need to be reworked . In my opinion they need to remove the ap bonuses from renown score bcz is worse then ever . I saw a zerk 2 shotted with 410 dp by a dk with 265 ap so thats the real problem.

T800 likes this.
  9. Spartakatz

Sorry, but that's wrong.