1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

is this the advent of the no pvp servers?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Allan1985, Dec 24, 2019.

?

Do you want PVE only channels?

1. Yes

230 vote(s)
    54.6%
  2. No

148 vote(s)
    35.2%
  3. Don't care

43 vote(s)
    10.2%
  1. Phoenixxx75

Phoenixxx75 Lahn 61 NA

No fluke basically told all players wanting pve channels to leave the game. How logical is this, he does not want us to have a pve servers and still contribute to the running of the servers he just wants us gone. If we are gone the game will surely suffer just as much as you say it will if a pve server/s are introduced maybe even more.

Kagedancer and Vortexii like this.
  2. Kynreaa

Kynreaa DarkKnight 62

He didnt say it was none of your business, he said stop feeling as though losing in pvp makes people feel like utter trash. Which is true..its a freaken avatar in a game, and nothing happens..people dont care.

3. Kynreaa

Kynreaa DarkKnight 62

Edit: I see who you responded to. Nah Iv argued against that..dividing the community.

Iv also agreed with you on some of the aspects on how to go about it though if you remember.

#3743 Kynreaa, Mar 9, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2020
    Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  4. flukeSG2

flukeSG2 Tamer 62 NA

Yep, we absolutely are, because if you quit the game you'll have absolutely no effect on it adding a server where more people than just "PvE" players can take advantage of it is going to affect the entire game. You know what's really dumb? Buying a game with PvP as a big part of it then crying about wanting PvE only servers, LOL! Talk about acting entitled. Why don't we all ask for special channels then? I want a channel with just machine guns for weapons! Oh and a channel where we all get Porsches instead of horses!

AZzalor and IWalkAlone like this.
  5. Sadalsuud

Sadalsuud Tamer 62 EU

You're getting soooooo lost.
    Now your example is : "change this PvPvE game with rules into a FFA game and see what happens?"
    Serious? "Change the game so I might be right?"
    What point are you trying to make here?

So cute... But no argument here, simply a useless story about you! But still no support for the bad idea of a pure pve channel!

Your point don't stand, as we're PvPvE players and we go where we want, as the game gives us this choice. It also gives us the choice to go wherever we want, and to use owpvp if we want.
    But, IT DOES NOT GIVE YOU THE CHOICE TO GO ON A REGULAR PURE PVE CHANNEL NOR TO MAKE PVE AT HIGH LEVEL WITHOUT OWPVP.

Nice try, but you should go now. It seems the game disagrees with you.

You really shouldn't talk about owpvp. Not even about pvp. No, in fact you shouldn't talk about BDO.
    You ended up hating this game so much that you don't have any rational thinking. You simply came to the wrong game.

And BDO disagrees with you, it is an owpvp game. Just accept this fact.

AZzalor and flukeSG2 like this.
  6. flukeSG2

flukeSG2 Tamer 62 NA

This wasn't a beta or a crowd-funded alpha testing the waters for what a potential audience wanted, LOL! They intentionally designed the game so the players were the content for those people that wanted to play THAT game, hahahahaha!!!

My god, the sheer desperation to try and advocate for a server that the developers never wanted in the game to begin with and still to this very day tell us they plan to continue taking the game in the same direction as they intended, aka your dull "waifu-creator", where players are the content.

Absolutely hilarious to read people cry about how they don't like the way the game was made, as if it's the only game in the entire world, LOL! Maybe next time spend more than 5 seconds looking at pretty screenshots and make sure it's a game you really want to play.

7. Vortexii

You are simply right about this. I just can't argue with your sound logic.

No more updates, no changes to the game. What everyone originally purchased WAS NOT the current version. Nothing should ever change, that's just ridiculous.

I don't believe in the evolution of the game or foundational changes.
    Look it's simple death was 1% Exp Loss. This was a core mechanic of the game. Sure it was stifling the game. Sure it was reducing revenue.

We have to look at the big picture though!!!! How can you change a core concept after you implement it. People just have to live with their mistakes and not correct them. Fluke is right about this. The game should self destruct before fixing critical issues like PVP on Olivia.

We should NOT strive for a BETTER game, we should Strive for MORE of the same!!!

Who's with us on this!!!

Kagedancer and Phoenixxx75 like this.
  8. Sadalsuud

Sadalsuud Tamer 62 EU

Psst... Season Servers... Thornwood castle... PvPvE is still present, unlike the idea of regular pure pve channels that has NEVER been announced.

AZzalor, IWalkAlone and flukeSG2 like this.
  9. flukeSG2

flukeSG2 Tamer 62 NA

More absurd nonsense, no one enjoys resource starvation, why on Earth in a progression based MMO would anyone enjoy starving themselves of the resources required to progress so you can be stronger than the next player? How disconnected are you to come to such an illogical conclusion like that?

Just because people enjoy fighting over resources does not mean they intend to starve themselves of them, seriously, how you get from there to here makes no sense what so ever.

I mean, you could easily starve of resources on a PvE channel if too many people are grinding in the same area, but I suppose that wouldn't really matter since there's no reason to progress in a version of BDO without PvP.

Just as a reminder, you already invalidated the need for a PvE server by declaring that PvP was completely avoidable already. No need for a special channel when you can already avoid the people and the gameplay you don't like.

I'm not sure what you said here because I didn't read it since it's unnecessary because you already invalidated your opinions in this thread. Not sure why you are commenting when your opinions are pointless.

It's completely logical. You want to play a version of the game that does not exist. The developers had no intention of making that game and still have no intention of making that game. You are overestimating the number of people who made a wrong purchase with this game and thus overstating the effect you'll have on it if you leave.

#3749 flukeSG2, Mar 9, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2020
    AZzalor and Sadalsuud like this.
  10. Phoenixxx75

Phoenixxx75 Lahn 61 NA

But the person was agreeing with you lol and you can't even be bothered reading it. Of course his/her agreeing is a parody showing just how inane your comments are ROFL.

Kagedancer and LucidKill like this.
  11. Phoenixxx75

Phoenixxx75 Lahn 61 NA

Wrong I don't want to pay the game at all but I agree with and support all of the players that would like pve only servers.

12. Vortexii

I know right, P V E S e R V e R s........ that have Never been A n n o u n c e d!

I can't think of a Single PVE only server. Very good point indeed.

Kagedancer and Phoenixxx75 like this.
  13. flukeSG2

flukeSG2 Tamer 62 NA

You should support them in finding a game with just PvE then, rather than argue to alter a game to fit a different audience rather than the one it was made for. It's like...why can't people who like PvPvE have a game?

14. Phoenixxx75

Phoenixxx75 Lahn 61 NA

No I support them in having pve only servers so they can get the maximum amount of enjoyment from a game that they like all parts of except the pvp. Go figure there are other aspects to the game beside pvp!

15. flukeSG2

flukeSG2 Tamer 62 NA

There's nothing Vortexi says worth reading because they are simply hating on Pearl Abyss for making the game as it is entirely. They've invalidated their entire argument because they 100% have no place here if they simply hate the entire game and the developers.

IWalkAlone likes this.
  16. Vortexii

Thanks for your informative and unbiased response. Appreciate it. Keep up the good work. Your civility is astounding.

Fearless V and LucidKill like this.
  17. flukeSG2

flukeSG2 Tamer 62 NA

So each aspect should get its own unique server? A horse training channel? A life skill channel? Maybe even break it down more, fishing only channel? A wood chopping channel? A foraging channel? An alchemist channel? A cooking channel? A sailing channel? I could go on and on here. I mean these are all different aspects of the game, just like PvE, so they should also get their own special channels right?

18. flukeSG2

flukeSG2 Tamer 62 NA

You're welcome. Sadly I can't say the same to you.

19. Tokigare

Tokigare XxSassyxX Shai NA

I wonder if this thread has now officially surpassed that Blade Boques thread from a few years ago lol. 189 pages and counting, I'm proud of you guys. :)

AZzalor, LucidKill, flukeSG2 and 2 others like this.
  20. Phoenixxx75

Phoenixxx75 Lahn 61 NA

Talk about being ridiculous. You need to grow up and stop exaggerating my dude. You are acting like a school yard bully.

Fearless V, woots and LucidKill like this.