1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

is this working right Gold Bar Box x1.

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Amieelee, May 23, 2020.

1. Amieelee

Amieelee Valkyrie 63 NA

so far in guild 3 people have made them and when rolling to see what you get all got 1 Gold Bar 100G is worth 10,000,000 Silver. So lost 20 mil from just turning in the gold bars for silver.

If you open [Event] Gold Bar Box, you will be able to randomly get Gold Bar 100G x1–10.

So is it working right or are odds of getting only one bar at 99%

Sandpit_ and Fateneko like this.
  2. Valestris

Yeah out of the 4 ive made so far, Ive gotten 1 bar, 1 2 bar 1 3 bar and 1 4 bar

3. Denthors

its a scam, someone in my guild already opened 7 of them, he never got more then 30m

4. SSIJ

Yes, they f. up this event. This should work different: 1 event gold bar = 1m, 10 event gold bars = 1 event box and 1 event box give you 10-100m.
    You are lucky you get 20-100m, no luck = returns this 10m.

5. woots

No idea why people would even bother to gamble, better sell them all to have a steady 3m each.

Thoses devs have a serious issue with gambling, they a just totaly unable to pull out something that doesnt involve rng, that's a very serious illness.

6. Ternezia

Ternezia DarkKnight EU

I sell them. Looks much more profitable to me than gamble and lose.

Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  7. SweetsDealer

Do you guys even get goldbars? Grinded more than 20 hours since the event started and never saw one.
    Aakman, stars end, kratuga and nothing so far.
    It's just me or this happens to someone else?

Souda likes this.
  8. SSIJ

They will tell you - RNG.
    But I tell you the truth - silent nerf. Last event with good/normal drop was event with "ice necklace". After that we don't have events.
    For example last "Matryoshka event". 6 hours afk and active fishing, 500 energy gathering and almost 10 000 mobs killed. Matryoshka summary = 0.
    This is event? This is bad joke not a event. If you can playing 2-3 hours per day events in this game does not exist for you.

Fearless V, Phoenixxx75 and Jinoro like this.
  9. Valestris

I get mine from fishing, I barely got any from grinding or gathering >_<

ODB3698 likes this.
  10. mega_milk

It honestly is pretty disturbing. Like I can understand people using RNG as a way to bait people into spending more money -- that's just human greed and it's perfectly understandable. But why this punitive RNG for something that's not even tied to money? I mean I guess you could technically argue that everything in BDO is tied to money, but I still don't see the rationale -- "maybe we'll bait and demoralize players for their honest time spent, and maybe that'll cause them to buy stuff in the pearl shop"?

I guess we should all know better by now and know that selling them is a guaranteed profit (basically just another prize fish event)... but leaving the gambling option there just makes this a sort of cruel newbie trap.

Vortexii, Jinoro and Fearless V like this.
  11. woots

at this point thoses guys just add gambling for the sake of adding gambling because apparently they are absolutely unable to do something else.

12. Khondo

1 done so far, 40mil

13. Arcticcz

Oh course Khondo, you go my man!
    ... But might also be that your account is flagged as "destined" since you always protect your overlord *camera slides at PA*

Which is strange given Koreans dislike gambling quite a lot in reality. Been working with them long enough to know everything needs to be rock solid behind HUGE calculation to prove you have a success or not .... Just thought of a deal where they might be risking not winning was like staring at a hell's gate to them lol

ODB3698, Éternel and Jinoro like this.
  14. woots

but working & "entertainment" arent the same thing tho, thoses guys also certainly are stuck into one "psychological trick abuse" patern for their game

Frazan and Jinoro like this.
  15. 26Steven

If you want to have guaranteed 30kk, you should sell the individual bars! One bar is worth 3kk. It's like everything in BDO!

Attached Files:

16. Boink

Because it works. I mean we got a group of whales I meant people who talk about "profit with enhancing" @ 3%-6%.

17. Vortexii

Because in 98% of the events combining items has always been the best route. The same as the highest tier turns in. Generally the top 2 in that case (not always).

I tried it once lost 20m. Once I saw the scrolling box, I thought ok this is bad another rigged system. That 20m won't affect my accumulated wealth, but it's another reason to bag on Pearl Abyss. It's just more terrible thoughtless lazy design like you stated.

If Pearl Abyss and Kakao ever want praise they should do things to earn it.

18. Debra

Not sure what you expected, this is normal operating procedure for these things. I gave up on combining rewards ages ago.

Jinoro and Phoenixxx75 like this.
  19. Sethox

as it's total free bonus i open the RNG one and so far i got
    1 : 20M
    2 : 50M
    3 : 80M
    4 : 10M

20. Biishope ☯

Made only one box got 60M
    Was thinking about making other box, but reading all of this just changed my mind, thx boys