1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

is this working right Gold Bar Box x1.

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Amieelee, May 23, 2020.

1. Zaoo

I lost 30 mil and started selling bars. Next time ask other people or try couple times yourself instead blindly thinking you get something.

Same stuff goes to some idiots who spent 500 mil on boxes getting couple mems..

2. Frazan

Frazan Kunoichi 62 EU

So i tried it once and lost 20m.. Now i'm selling them directly.
    After been playing this game so long i don't even bother gambling on events/enhancement.
    I'm good with low profits but garanteed.

3. Mjollnir

my experience is a bit unlucky, opened 4 always got 10m, benefits of early start account and char probably... (yeah this is a sarcastic rant)

however 10, 50, 100M are not changing my wealth by the slightest, so, you know what I will do ? I will keep on gamblin'

PS: I get most of my bars from afk fishing during night, I have seen some gathering, I don't recall having seen one grinding

4. Micariel

Micariel Sorceress 61 EU

Scam... when its free and made out of given for free items..

It is a gambling event. You either take 30 million safe money or you make a box and potentially make 100million out of those 30. Or you are unlucky and loose 20.

You take a risk.

5. Mandala Ray

Total for the week:
    1 : 10M
    2 : 10M
    3 : 10M
    4 : 50M (woohoo!)
    5 : 10M
    6 : 10M

I'm getting the impression on many fronts that this game is best played by just doing things you enjoy (unless the thing happens to be gambling), selling the event gifts you don't understand (except for the stackable ones that fall like rain, like cron stones and memory fragments), and using the generous silver income just from that to buy things you do understand. I know I'm probably being ridiculously inefficient, but most of the stuff I sell on the CM seems to be possible to buy again without having to win a month-long lottery, and I'm okay with losing some on taxes or commissions or whatnot. I just think of that as an enjoyment tax :).

#25 Mandala Ray, May 27, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 3, 2020
    Jinoro and Sandpit_ like this.
  6. Khondo

Easy choice event;

- Sell all items for 3 mil each

or

- Take a chance for higher rewards

Either choice gives you more money than you had prior to the event. No one looses.

Andaro likes this.
  7. KoalaTheBear

I am carried as hell with this event, i love it so much i can't stop making them into boxes.
    1st 1x10mil
    2nd 1x10mil
    3rd 8x10mil
    4th 1x10mil
    5th 1x10mil
    6th 1x10mil
    7th 1x10mil
    8th 1x10mil
    9th 1x10mil

I'm on a streak of 1x :O

Honestly they messed the event up.

Mjollnir and Jinoro like this.
  8. [496]SwordBreaker

After opening both shining adventure boxes and got 200 cron stone I never use I have like 1000 of does ****ing stones now sense I started to play back when the game launched. And my second Shining box gave me a ****ing pet I already had. I decided my luck suck ass I rather sell does bars and get 3mill for sure I mean 10 bars is 30mill which is 10000 times better than maybe 80mill **** that **** to hell. pearl abyss can take their RNG show it up their ass so far their ancestors would feel the pain for 1000 years to come.

9. Silver99

6 Tries, all 1x10 mil, right now i am doing it just to see if i can get one bar from the box thats better than 10 mil, business as usual with boxes i guess.

Edit: 9 tries at this point, all have given me 1x10 mil, so the odds are certainly stacked against me, lol.

#29 Silver99, May 29, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 3, 2020
    Jinoro likes this.
  10. RandomHajile

Yea I get em. I'm not playing as much cuz meh but my normal routine would be like an hour of fox gathering, if esp fiesty some trees/tree quests or a combat quest. Tried some afk fishing as well. Do pretty well pulling in a couple/few a day when I play like that. So mbe 2 hrs? Taking the afk fishing I did to replenish energy out of equation.

And yea the correct choice is to open one see what happens then never do it again. Haha.

Jinoro likes this.
  11. Sandpit_

Yup, broken event, merching them all from now on

12. Cephey

My result: х1, х1, х5, х5, х3, х1, х1, х9, x1 so the avg is 30m
    This game makes you feel happy just because you haven't lost a thing

13. MamoruKin

I just sell them for sure money, dont trust RNG

14. Andaro

Ambassador

Spent 90 mil making 3 boxes (10x3x3)
    Got 90 mil back on RNG