1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

It can't continue like this!

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Muesticblade, Mar 25, 2018.

?

Why are we still playing this game?

1. I spent too much time and money already

39.6%
  2. I don't, I already quit

8.9%
  3. I love costumizing/screenshots/graphics

13.1%
  4. I don't, I only afk process and turn up for siege/nodewar

17.0%
  5. Community/Friends

21.0%
  6. There is no other comparable game on the market

54.6%
  7. Lag and desyncs suck but i still love action combat and can't go back to tabtarget

33.0%
  8. I don't PvP

10.1%
  9. I like rng enhancing and money making

5.9%
  10. I'm completely overgeared and love 1shotting other players (thank you PA for ap scaling patch)

2.9%
  11. It's still better than my life

18.6%
  12. I love mindlessly grinding

9.1%
  13. I do PvP and I don't see any problems in PvP, it's perfectly fine

3.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Gandwhat

Complain to PA. Not Kakao.
    The only thing wrong Kakao has done is signing the contract with Leaseweb. They can't do anything about the **** servers till either the contract ends or Leaseweb gets their **** together.

2. unrealaz

They can end the contract so they don't lose money from paying customers. How much can that termination clause be 50k? They make that back in a week if they make the sieging people come back.

3. Lemon Crush

Lemon Crush CreamLemon Witch 62 NA

They have had a year and a half of server issues... how much time is needed to fix it? Do you live under a rock do you not see nodewar issues and siege lag?

I generally dont lag outside of that, but I know many people that cant keep a stable connection ever.

4. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 62 NA

Despite being mainly satisfied with the game I use the forums to exchange ideas and knowledge about it, does that makes me an alien ?

Also, I don't like staring at my waifu melting copper and often check forum when processing or similar activities, does that makes me an alien too ?

Regarding the first point I'm disapointed by the posts quality most of the time but that's another topic.

5. unrealaz

Why are you afk processing in a game that is so great. You should only afk process when you can't play the game. If you are on the forums you can play the game, ergo something is wrong with the game.
    There is 0 reason to be on forums if you are truly happy with the game, replying to this thread.

6. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 62 NA

Since when any device able to use forums is also able to run BDO ? But this is just a detail as you just conveniently ignored most of my post to defend to flawed logic.

Perfect example of daily disapointment when trying to use forums to exchange ideas and get more knowledgeable.

7. BuShiDo

Its the best MMORPG I've played in terms of the combat system, skill animations, character modeling, PVP etc. You will almost never find a game out there that does not have some kind of issue. So this thread is a waste of time. Every other game forum out there has a thread similar to this one. You simply choose a game that is most appealing and accept the issues that comes along because again they all have issues.

Ad Astra, Cazamar and Valari like this.
  8. Seilla

There is another solution. People stop being sheep's and bring all their concerns in a serious letter or a protest to the devs. Worked out a couple of times already on the russian server.

But it seems that NA/EU doesn't have to the balls to bring it straight to the devs together and push significant changes.

They would have the power to do it because 52% of all BDO sales come from these 2 regions. So when the costumers would be smart they steer the direction. Cause money is power!

9. woohoo

After the past couple of months of shitty siege in terms of server connection/stability/performance, i havent put any money towards this game. The fact that ive spent over 3k over the past 2 years and we still have shitty servers feels pretty bad.

10. woohoo

also its pretty funny how they think they're going to make anyone happy or shut anyone up by throwing ingame silver at them. that's not going to solve any problems at all. these problems will keep going no matter how much silver they throw at us. At this point, you might as well play another game if this BDO doesnt work.
    The best game with the best combat cant be the best game when the game can't be run at all.

Scixer and Rednoft like this.
  11. Tekeii

You won't get anywhere on forums @irrelevant is right and 99% of the people on here are carebears who jack off to their character for 5 minutes a day then go and play fortnite. You won't ever get support on the forums because it's full of idiots.

12. Yoshimaru

Yoshimaru Maehwa 63

This forum thread represents pretty much real life elections. Whatever option you choose the following will happen:
    • Your opinion doesn't matter as all options narrow it down to one thing.
    • Whatever you choose it doesn't really matter
    • People will argue over something irrelevant
    Well played, OP. You will do wonderfully in life.

13. Skaven Zverov

A lot of people would quit BDO if there was a similar game with action combat and good graphics but a working server. - True

Dunkleosteus likes this.
  14. Wyvinters

Wyvinters Sorceress NA

I honestly hope the whiners go to Bless and stay there.
    Just means less competition and less lag.

15. WaifuJanna

WaifuJanna WaifuJanna Witch EU

my waifu is cuter then yours :p

16. unrealaz

I meant don't want to vs can't :) But yeah, there is no reason to AFK in the game if you like the game and want to play it more and more.

17. irrelevant

irrelevant Pixelstorm Tamer 62 EU

revert the absurd ap patch that gave 30%+ bonus dmg to people that already did 30% more dmg for having higher ap , fix tamer lbp and moonlight and nerf all other classes and reduce siege money and bdo will suddenly be fine

18. Dalenos

But thiccness is bae and when you come to that realization you will understand as well ^.~

19. LightningFFXIII-4

You know that "I don't I already quit selection" should be the highest ranked but you know ppl who normally quit a mmo don't go back to read that mmo's forums. Only a blind fool would continue to play this and not see its nothing but a cash sucking game.

I play overwatch and meet Koreans sometimes and tell them to Fix their game and they themselves said BDO sucks lol.

#59 LightningFFXIII-4, Mar 28, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2018
  20. woots

that's pretty impressive the amount of ppl only still playing because of sunk cost xD

Dunkleosteus likes this.