1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

It is time to raise the level cap.

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by frumps, Nov 13, 2019.

1. Stres

As its been since the mediah update, its not the character level cap that's the issue it's the massive difference in gear power and ap scaling that needs to change to help casual /new players to be even slightly relevant in pvp.
    That or at the very an least equalised battleground arena

2. Rügenwalder Pommersche

WHAT ppl spending 10b total on dp are not tanky??? wtf if i would have known that earlier...

3. ghoulz666

Hate to break it to ya but 40% more hitpoints isn't going to save you once CC'd.

4. Kynreaa

Kynreaa DarkKnight 61 NA

Actually...that isnt true, iv only 290 dp, but with my fairy set at 100% pot, and if i spam the sup whale potion fast enough, it turns from one hit to at least a full combo +.

Most times I can get up an get them to at least V away forcing them to comeback an finish the job on Arsha.

Iv told you guys cheer V is pretty much manditory, and iv onpy cheer IV.

Hp>DP. An iv only 3300, how do shais hold up with cheer V ?

#24 Kynreaa, Nov 14, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2019
  5. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

its not really a problem of people being too squishy, its problem of certain people being too tanky.

issue is caphrased pens.

6. Roechacca

Eventually they will raise it. I could use another six months to catch up first but far be it from me to ask anyone to slow down just for me. I'll adapt.

7. The_Lord

i would much rather have a low time to kill when you have actual mechanics in the game like iframes/fg/sa to avoid dmg and ccs than getting outplayed over and over and not getting punished by it because you are too tanky. Now i do agree that the first option is less appealing mainy due to the insane amount of desync this game has, but in a perfect world the first option is much better if you know how to play your class.