1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Under Investigation Items change bug without the players knowing. That would be very bad.

Discussion in 'Items' started by Shodi, Sep 26, 2020.

1. Shodi

Date of occurrence: after maintenance 23.09
    Item Name: [Event] Mammore's Claw and Loggia Butcher Knife
    Details: As you see on screenshots, [Event] Mammore's Claw appeared at the Loggia Butcher Knife location. Idk what is happening, but two days ago I did ticket, after 2 hours Loggia Butcher Knife returned to that location. And now again I have that problem. I know that this Knife is not worth fortune, but still it is bug and would be very not cool if it would be Vell Heart or something instead Loggia Butchering Knife.

Reproduction Steps: I don't know.
    Screenshots/Video/Attachments:
    Should be:
    [​IMG]
    Is now:
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

• 1.png
      1.png
      File size:
      737.4 KB
      Views:
    • 2.png
      2.png
      File size:
      878.9 KB
      Views:
  2. MoonDance17

MoonDance17 Lahn 61 NA

While it shows in your inventory as the claw have you tried equipping it? It may just be a visual bug and once equipped show as the tool.

3. Happy_Mesmerise~

Same Problem here.
    That Claw appears and disappears from time to time.
    Cant figure out what Item will be replaced but the claw has differend places with automatic sort function to me (one time it was near my lifeskill tools, other times it was near food.
    And i noticed that some items seems to disappear or even got deleted?
    I saw my inventory and it says "86/192" slots. After relogg to an alt and back it was 83/192... next day it was like 83/192 befor and 82/192 after. And it wasnt the claw :x i need to make more screenshots every time i change char i guess :(

4. GM Sayla

Game Master

Hello! Thanks for the report. We're aware of this issue and are currently investigating it.

5. Elrich

same issue here i've sent ticket because after this odyllita maintenance my tet trina axe has vanished, 100% had it few days ago in node war and yesterday too.

6. Elrich

All fixed now, they replied in minutes! :)

7. Nomad 818

Yeah I had one otf these an threw it out.... Now im wondering what it really was that I threw out...

8. Shodi

Still I have [Event] Mammore's Claw in bag, and Loggia Butchering Knife didn't back. XO

9. Happy_Mesmerise~

The Claw is back again :/
    This time i have multiple of them sometimes ...

10. Coraxis

Hi. I have the same problem, Mammore´s Claw is in my bag and i miss my TRI Grunil Gauntlet.
    When i´m on the character and open the inventory, Gauntlets are missing, the claw is in the
    inventory, but when i´m looking into the inventory from another char i can see the gauntlets AND the Claw.

€dit: ok, i re organized my inventory, change character, get back to the character with the missing gauntlets. Now the gauntlets are back in my inventory, but yet i miss my Jordine Dress...

€dit 2: There must be a problem with the first inventory slot. Jordine / gauntlets are on the
    first slot when i deactivate the automatic organize from the inventory. Now i get a other item
    to the first slot, change character, go back and now Jordine´s dress are back and the item i set
    on first slot is away.

€dit 3: Test it with another item on slot 1, first get bufffood on slot 1, nothing happen. Scarecrow
    mask missing. Test it with a item to equip and set a agerian helmet on slot 1, scarecrow mask
    still missing. But hey, better than my TRI Grunil Gauntlets ^.^

Attached Files:

#10 Coraxis, Oct 27, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2020
  11. BigBaton

BigBaton Maehwa 62 EU

#11 BigBaton, Nov 8, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2020