1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Its time to adjust strikers...

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Decem, Aug 22, 2017.

1. Baron

Could it be that pets ignore DR all together?

2. Soulo

For EU players: you aren't better than the rest of the world and definitely aren't the only ones using evasion and/or accuracy. We all know how to play the game even though we aren't European.

3. YeFool

Strikers are fine imo. The perfect counter to witches and wizards

WastedJoker likes this.
  4. iller

I doubt it but it would be a necessary feature regardless IMO because you can't "Equip" your summons with better gear.
    The stupid Tamer pet has always had complaints about its poor scaling and follows a long legacy of Summons/Pets in almost every MMORPG in history scaling very poorly to the power-creep inherent in all MMOs.

5. Atron

[​IMG]

6. Tvvin

Ithought that was a dumb meme.full ap withnouver andGrunil would be the NA meta if that's the case.

7. Soulo

Egos. You represent your nation well

8. Alrikmerc

Alrikmerc Grimmdhal Tamer 62 NA

Can confirm, there are a lot of trash players in Eurostan. And when you have 240 AP, you don't need to brag anymore.

9. Mharten

Spoiler alert, during the animation of the Striker folding their arms they can be grabbed. Don't try this though, as this is my secret to fighting other Strikers.
    You forgot to mention the part where the Striker uses his 100% Rage for a +30 AP buff. That is 190 AP if he was even being honest about having 160 AP which we can't see in the video.

10. Painy

Oh man, I love the cry posts like this one

11. Pleazure

... Are you guys serious? Look at these players!

This whole thread is a joke cause you guys honestly don't understand PvP engagements in this game. You probably hardly understand your class so there's no way you understand the class you're fighting.

So many players just assume they know what they're doing, or that they're fighting correctly. Well you're not.

Striker is not OP you just don't understand the matchup, half of you don't know when he's protected and when he is vulnerable, half of you just throw out skills not knowing how to play your class and then come cry on the forums.

I'm not a striker I was, I rerolled off the class. I rerolled cause the classes holes and areas of protection mixed in with only linear mobility and few lateral movement skills make it worse than just being a High AP zerker.

Striker is Garbo. Sure it might beat some of the classes easily that ARE NOT DESIGNED FOR 1v1. But I know good valks/Mae/tamers/sorcs that can stop a striker from doing anything. And these are top players.

Please stop crying about your lvl 58 witch getting stomped

12. Graugus

I wouldn't say they are over tuned, they are suppose to kill in the fashion that they do. I would be disappointed if you had a class called a "Striker" and he hit like a Zerker with the same AP. In fact, I think they need to put the same exact numbers of accuracy on their base abilities as Witches and Wizards have, if anything.

And a Sorc with 400 DP is just asnine, they deserve to die by any class, why in the hell as a Sorc would you be stacking DP like that on a glass cannon class (I can see mountains of accuracy and AP)?

I would like to see a 400 DP Zerker/Valk/Warrior die in a quick matter like that, then we have an issue, but a Sorc, come on, man (That comment is almost like a meme).

#52 Graugus, Aug 25, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2017
  13. thatswhy21

Dont automatic assume other ppl at your noob lvl.

if a 220ap 520gs ranger(mine) with full accuracy accessories (except rings) can only pull off around 70% HP of a striker in perfect condition like E buff + grab successed + literally full combo and he still can kill me in one combo even when i popped whale potion then its OP and broken af.

And yeah i even used perfume and stacking ap elixir.

**** ur fotm class, just stfu and play the broken things, you have no right to speak up defending it.

14. WastedJoker

WastedJoker Striker 61 EU

The tears of a person who used to play the absolute most fotm class of all.

15. Beeso

Strikers stick together. [​IMG]

16. thatswhy21

Fotm??? Ranger was never fotm in NA, it was said god tier because you noobs was rolling around with tri gunil and have no idea to counter that class lol :)

17. jangalangz

What I like about the whole thing is that the strikers with 160 AP think they are good xD.

18. Deyric

You are right, ridiculous nerf whining isn't funny anymore.

19. Deyric

Which is it? OK damage or tons?

20. T800

Some more oil for the fire.