1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Join the riot

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by okaK, May 17, 2018.

1. irrelevant

irrelevant Pixelstorm Tamer 62 EU

lol what?

there's barely anyone from EU/NA streaming at twitch any more, half of the time i check bdo directory there's just ppl from other regions streaming, in game pvp is dead cus no1 wants to do it and ppl force themselves to test out the new system once or twice and then get depressed for days

so many guilds disbanded in europe / members left / tons of pen roulettes already and ppl have been waiting until now, in the next 2-3-4 weeks there will be more quitting

how stubborn and ignorant do people have to be, i bet ppl thought older mmos like tera and aion wouldn't die but why don't you go log them now and see if they're not dead lol

azzide, kaliver, T800 and 2 others like this.
  2. Columba

Is this going to be like that cure Occupy BDO thing you kids had a few months ago? That was pretty amusing.

Smileybones likes this.
  3. Columba

hahaha. since when does game population correlate with number of streamers? lol

4. Columba

Ummm.....not because of that, looool. It died years later from the publisher pulling the plug to focus on Lolhammer. try to keep up.

5. BDOMONSTER

Dead when??? Cuz you and a few other winners stop playing game is dead lulz?????????????? You are nothing never forget it. Marketplace 0 mem frags, 0 sharps, 0 hards, 0 relic shards, 0 scrolls in ancient language, 0 forbidden book Game is dead guys lol.

Columba likes this.
  6. iller

Fine. I'll be patient.
    I've been playing the long game all this time. ...another financial quarter is no skin off my back

Well.. let's not speak ill of the Actually-departed.. It's pretty well documented at this point that E.A. systematically murdered Mythic and pushed a release date too soon. ...just like they have dozens of other studios that would have otherwise lived on their own meager existences atleast a few more years

#26 iller, May 18, 2018
    Last edited: May 18, 2018
  7. farsay

farsay Mystic 62 NA

there are barely 200 people who post actively here, average players on server is 16.000, thats not even .5% lmao

Smileybones likes this.
  8. iller

https://www.stat.berkeley.edu/~census/sample.pdf

...and the only bias inherent on game forums, tends to actually be a higher % of players who buy Microtransactions MORE often and are typically more likely to be present in any kind of PvP engagement the game has to offer

9. Sevyrn

Loving these changes tbh

Mgp, Shikine and Foxens like this.
  10. Nakria

Nakria Wizard 60 EU

Let them dream of their BDO Wonderland. Game is just straight out dead. They are so cringe clinging to BDO like its the only reason to keep living. They protect it like its their own Baby they watched growing up.

Just Disgusting disillusion People that get hand fed with Pearl Shop updates and Sleeper pills from Kakao and PA to shut up and get drained even more.
    Dont forget to buy the 1.80€/$ Slot, btw you can only add 10€/$ as the smallest amount OMEGALUL.
    And the Tent btw still on stock, buy it now!
    If you do that now you will support our KOREAN MARKET and not yours!
    We can upgrade our Hairsalon, our Kakao talk service or even our nonfunctional brains!

11. Reave711

What class?

I’d guess witch, wiz, or striker

12. Reuter

Reuter Tamer 61 EU

I'd guess simply someone who doesn't play PvP.

Twitch activity has always been a good indicator for a game's health. It's not really hard to understand that correlation.
    Unless of course you think that the influx of some casual players who are coming and staying for a month at most is healthier for BDO than a solid base of core players, promoting the game and creating content for years to come. The latter group is quitting/going into hiatus in droves currently.

13. SKYMARK

QQ more, god damn whiners

14. zenjudit

Dont be like that, give the kids a chance to enjoy their youth. If this happened when I was 16 years old, Id probably lead the riot or delete pen stuff(if I had one) on streaming video to show how badass I am hahaha, I remember threatening old mmorpgs too with other games I thought could kill it. The good old days. Too bad now I realize its just a game meant to be enjoyed to relieve stress from everyday life :)

Smileybones likes this.
  15. ambyentlight

OP where did you get your stastics? the forum active uses are only like 10% at best of the actual bdo community.

Columba likes this.
  16. Columba

Yeah, well, I’ve belonged to several large guilds and know many players here since beta. Nary a reference to twitch BDO. I see no clear evidence of “droves,” either. If modifying the game broadens the appeal to a larger audience, great. Some of the vocal people whom I know quit over this won’t be missed. We will see, but game was busy tonight, spots were full, and I have been selling just as many farm and cooking items as usual, so I see no mass exodus.

Shikine likes this.
  17. zenjudit

I challenge the whiners if you really are the majority. Post a screenshot of you guys really quitting this game, delete account or deleted all characters. Make a thread for it and we will count it there, else we can see that you are just riding the wave.

Lets see if we can really base it off from streamers.

The number of crying trolling threads needs to stop, lets do this :)

18. Zegram

This is literally FOTM pitchforking... I cant even count the number of times this has happened in the past 3+ years.

Smileybones, Columba and Shikine like this.
  19. NESTINAR

:D :D :D
    shitposting at it's best!

20. kaliver

kaliver BIadenips Valkyrie 61 NA

Nah, if you are claiming that people were PEN rouletting 24/7 over server instability and the other assorted nonsense in the past, then you're just flat out wrong. This is much different and it's not hard to distinguish this from past episodes.