1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response Joke of a support team

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Dragon 3, Jan 11, 2019.

1. Dragon 3

upload_2019-1-11_7-38-57.png

This was the response to my ticket regarding the storage missing error issue, along with the "item not found" bug that had occurred how the hell they got this message (yes what he is reffering to happened after the issue and i tried to get my stuff back through desperation of enhancing and selling things) he did not include anything to do with the actual point of the ticket, regarding the error, my tet kzarka or my boss gear, that he did not even refer to in this. here is the email i sent them.
    upload_2019-1-11_7-40-57.png

2. Dragon 3

oh yea and dont forget the actual screen shot sent showing my storage empty. what the hell? help your player base not tell them they fail enhanced ranger weapons as i openly stated THIS WAS AFTER I HAD THE ISSUE. IM STILL MISSING 70$ worth of pearls and all my boss gear. HELLO?! Nearly 5 days of waiting for you not even to resolve or reference the actual point of the ticket.

3. Mimimimi

you didn't post your initial ticket. that makes it hard to make sense of the response you've gotten.

not sure what to make of your second screenshot where you are explaining how some stuff went missing OR you just rage enhanced it

[​IMG]

4. Dragon 3

That was the tri seraphs by it's self. yes.

5. Dragon 3

not sure if you've ever made a ticket but that first email is literally my ticket, but here ya go. in the zen desk same thing.

Attached Files:

6. Mimimimi

i see how the messages are ordered now.

you sold the kzarka, it's gone. haven't seen them restoring items that were sold on the market yet. another player has it now. the item locking is being removed when it's being put in storage. i guess that's how you ended up with an unlocked kzarka.

if you didn't use the pearl items, i think they can be refunded. i think you mean the cashshop by saying "marketplace" right?

you need your tri kutum back .. how did that get lost?

the bug with an empty storage is a technical issue with the server or your connection. usually the items appear if you wait a bit after having selected your character. the items are appearing after a while. if you randomly click around in the storage during that time i suppose weird things might happen afterwards.

overall your ticket is extremely confusing. pitty that the GM didn't at least try to get more information. structure your next ticket better. list all the items and tell them exactly what happened chronologically.

7. Dragon 3

Like i said in the ticket, i put my gear into the "empty storage" and he didnt even refer to that, my shits just gone, as for the tri seraphs i rage enhanced or i didnt i dont care, but i didn't sell my tet kzarka intentionally. nor was the ticket about enhancing archer gear.

8. Raiza

lol you sold your gear, and probably popped your seraps on an enhance.

9. Yulanda

Sorry if I'm not understanding, did you list your boss gear to the MP by accident, or vendor it while repairing gear? If it went to MP, surely you would have had to confirm the listing prince and noticed that? I could see how you could accidentally vendor an item you thought was locked but I didn't think you could vendor enhanced gear.

As for the empty storage bug, that occasionally happens if I try to look in my storage before fully loading in. Usually restarting the client helps

10. Dragon 3

My gear was in the storage that was the "unknown empty storage" upon switching characters it was on the marketplace.

11. Yulanda

That's one hell of a bug then. Did you get any silvers from the sale? If you didn't receive anything and the items just bugged in some weird way on the MP without essentially exchanging hands to another player, you might be able to ask for an account roll back. Otherwise if you did get the silvers you could try to preorder another, not that it's much consolation

12. Dragon 3

I did get the silver and i tried to get my stuff back and it didn't work, hence the enhancing messages in the email, kind of keeping them up to date on what i was doing at the time.

13. Yulanda

Good luck with it

14. GM Dranzerkai

Game Master

Hello Everyone,

I am sorry for the delay in getting around to your posts and will work to ensure it doesn't happen again.

About your ticket, in the event an item is sold on the marketplace, any item for that matter, no GM can take action. This comes from the transaction working as intended in the process that an item is listed, it's sold, you receive the money for the item. For us to reverse the transaction, we would need to take the weapon off a completely innocent player which we will never do.

That is not to say we sympathize with you. We all know how rare boss gear is and even when we investigate these cases, there is always a wince when we see this happen. In the event an item is sold to a vendor, we will restore these items by deducting the silver, but as mentioned, a P2P Marketplace transaction can not be restored.

If you are unhappy with our service or would like your ticket to be escalated to senior or Lead Game Master, Please send an email to csreview@kakaogames-eu.com for a second review.

Please note, you will need to send a new email for this issue and be sure to include the ticket ID you wish to be reviewed.

MoonDance17 likes this.