1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just call it a 30 hour down time and be done

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Lemon Crush, Apr 25, 2018.

1. Valenten

Valenten Striker NA

Except I know for a fact that even if they came out with a 24 hour downtime announcement people would have bitched about it so they are literally in a no win situation because of how this community reacts to everything.

Tiffa likes this.
  2. Catastigma

i prefer the extending running gag maintenance. each 2 hours is the fiesta on my Guild Discord actualy.

3. Lemon Crush

Lemon Crush Juicey_Lemon Witch 61 NA

I think more people would have accepted that than not. It would have been like okay new servers gonna take some time... whatever. Most of us work anyways which is even better its not on the weekend.

GodFleX likes this.
  4. Fearless V

Fearless V FearlessBeing Ranger 61 NA

For once I have to agree with you.

5. Valenten

Valenten Striker NA

Sure it would have been better but the people communicating things to us get told the estimated time before the issue is fixed so thats the time they tell us. Not their fault that other issues may be coming up and the people telling them the time frame are low balling it.

Lemon Crush likes this.
  6. Lemon Crush

I guess..... what's done is done. No point in saying what they should have done. I myself am about off work, going to go home do some yard work get the ac outside cleaned for summer and clean my home office. I don't think the servers will be up at all tonight.

Also im not blaming them. They aren't the ones doing the tech work in san jose.

I still think it would be wiser for them to just say sorry guys its going to be down until after patch tomorrow.

7. murakumo33

well.... really your still here playing and that is your choice...also yes they would complain the forums is a place for people to come and essentially ***** and complain...

8. elgen

They need people in mass to jump onto the servers to make sure they are working before they add the updated. It's easier to trouble shoot possible problems that way without wondering if the content update caused a them.

9. TwilightAngel

You do understand how the real world works right?

You do understand that they are migrating to a new company right?

You do know that things do not always goes to plan right?

Have you even read any type of tech site before and seen all the issues when doing a simple update can cause and they are not just doing a simple update.

So maybe just read up how the real world works next time =3

Fearless V likes this.
  10. TheReason

It's like you didn't even read his post.

11. Lemon Crush

Ya im sure when they go up and thousands try to log in all at once will create some ..... issues haha. I expect problems after they come up 100%.

12. TwilightAngel

They are not doing a content update.

This long maintenance is due to them moving over to Lv3.... however the regular maintenance is happening on Thursday

13. Asterotis

Are people really thinking that server maintenance will take less than a day and not expect issues?

14. TwilightAngel

The issue is they seem to not understanding they are migrating things over to Lv3. Now not 100% what all is being done behind the scene but its not a simple flip of a switch and bam they are now with Lv3

15. Lemon Crush

No, we are expecting them to just be upfront and say its not happening today.

16. Coeprandua

Get real, guys. This is a complex process. There will be hiccups for a while even after the game got back online.

Fearless V likes this.
  17. Vanadiel

No worries. You can buy kakao cash while you wait. That webpage never goes down and never lags.

Fearless V likes this.
  18. Lemon Crush

You're not wrong haha.

19. elgen

lemon suggested they just say 30 hour maint and added the content patch in with it. I explained why odds are they won't

20. GodFleX

Obviously, you don't get it, bro I understand more then you realize. I don't have an issue with how long it is. I wish they'd just be honest instead of telling the Community 2hr then keep repeating it over and over again, Just tell us "Hey, will be done when it's done" that's all don't try and have a timeframe.

But someone who just started posting on this forum today. I must say, I know it's not everyone... But I see why people say the community is crap i see it now