1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just delete our class

Discussion in 'Berserker' started by Ratata, Jul 6, 2018.

1. Waco

Based on KR, they are buffing the range on flame buster as it most likely was an unintended nerf - the damage of q buffed flamebuster was untouched (and most likely what you are seeing in these cherry picked clips.) It just shows that instead of proper balance the devs just randomly nerf and buff skills, which I am sure all classes are familiar with.

Giant leap has always been strong and with enough ap will do a lot of damage. If I am not mistaken most ults do a lot of damage with tons of gear. The giants in these clips are also abusing click to move in order for the ult to focus much more damage in a small area. This type of clip is not new though, and does not only apply to berserkers.

I am not really trying to justify if any class is op. Personally my belief is that the FB nerf is not a bad thing, but changing the pve damage and requiring different key inputs for a pvp cc removal is a bit frustrating. These changes to berserker are making the class more clunky and introducing bugs every week with no clear resolution, mostly via hidden changes or vague patch note descriptions. That is the main issue that I have at the moment, and is not unique to our class. It is something that any player should be upset about - we just vent in our own class forums because it is what we enjoy playing the most.

2. Rysingmoon

You should rename Zerk to Ranger, put him into Ranger clothes and delete the Ranger. Then he pretends to be a Ranger which is a ranged tank with huge AoE, self heals, insane damage and CC, but with no friends because she is looking quite ugly now :P

Wollbert likes this.
  3. Törni

Even if zerker still has something left, can we ask not to be nerfed and be just as useless as tamer please?

4. Failbot

5. Törni

I just don't see the point of your whole post to be honest.

You say you play the class for two years, that is quite a lot of time to figure out how a class plays. Yet you seem to realize only now, that the class has 2+1 ranged abilities as part of their awakening kit. Or had, to be more precise, since the last patch notes gutted Flame Buster pretty much, meaning your only viable option right now for ranged attack is Ancient Power with 14 second of soft cooldown... BUT you should use it with Titan Syndrome only. That is basically a 30 seconds timeframe every 3 minutes.

Than there is Flow: Shooting Mobility, which has a 15 seconds of hard cd and you get laughable damage, no protection and a miserable stiffen effect on it.

So tell me: how is zerker supposed to be "the ranged" class now? If you are still trying to spam canceled Flame Buster, than maybe you should realize, it's not an option anymore? I mean you can still do it, but don't expect any results out of it in return.

If you wanna tag a class as "ranged class", I expect those class to be able to fight effectively on long range constantly, not every 3 minutes.... To me it seems, you are just venting about something that is not a thing anymore.

Apart from zerker never being a real tank class, but more like a big HP bruiser... 324 DP nowadays is really not that high, when ppl are running around with shitton of AP and additional bonuses from renown.

Whatever DP you have, unless you go for 400 memeDP build, the rule stays the same for zerker: you either try to avoid attacks by moving and stay on feet, or get cc'd and watch your precious 3.5k+ hp burn away in a blink of an eye.

This is the current meta. I don't see how it is the class's fault that you are supposed to stack nothing right now but AP to be somewhat viable. And nice job describing the baseline of zerker play.. you were always supposed to use your ranged kit just as equally just as your melee kit.

6. Akstrike

i agree with this guy Hail lord frog but sir if i am not wrong i think its a bit hard compare to other classes that if we switch weapon in the middle of our combo we just stop like old car and we have to start again thats it and to all the haters please don't cry if you cant play your class and come and complain about other classes just because you got killed by a better player

7. iTroll

This +1 Hahahaha. Ranger is really a zerk melee dmg dealer and zerk shoots from far and takes ranger role XD

8. Tronkun

After the changes to zerker, it eas unplayable and unfun for me (i was near 62 and softcap) i decided to rerol warrior and is worst, then i proceded to uninstall the game and now 2 months whitout play, enter now the forum for curiosity and look that all is the same ****, the best desicion of my life was stop playing this game hahha

9. Törni

If only problem was the state of zerker right now. You did good by deciding to stop playing this garbage game.

10. Dragonsforce

I told u to not rerrol zerker to warrior xD

11. Wyvinters

Wyvinters Berserker NA

Naw with the zerker trick you have a decent range.
    Not sure if they bugged it or removed it yet since I haven't played for almost a year but yeah.
    Sad to see many zerkers are moving on and getting tired with the class even now.

12. Tronkun

Jaja yeah but zerker isnt fun anymore so why play this game xd