1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just one more ignored Warrior problem (just in case you forgot about it)

Discussion in 'Warrior' started by Lefter, Feb 23, 2020.

1. Lefter

It's been 4 years now I've been casually playing BDO as warrior main and one problem seems to persist and Pearl Abyss & Co. keep ignoring it.
    The issue is that whenever a warrior gets knocked down (by grab or other cause) in PVP, most of the times It gets up (after an unusually long time compared to other classes) you need to draw your weapon once again (just as a reminder, the animation takes very long time and most of the times can't be canceled).
    I've talked to allot of people on the warrior Discord channel and most of them know about this issue too.
    I keep seeing people complaining about warrior being OP and hard to beat (those ones are most likely much better geared than the ones they can beat), but for a casual player, I can assure you that's not the case.
    I get it, the unusually long time for the knockdown (you must have seen the memes regarding it by now) could be a part of the balancing, cause of the slightly higher PD, but I can't seem to understand where the weapon draw problem has it's place.
    This is very frustrating for me (and as I have seen I'm not the only one) and the main reason I cannot rely on my warrior in PVP.
    Please advice (maybe It's something I'm doing wrong, though I doubt it) and clarify!
    Cheers!

Fateneko, Corrus and Anvorka like this.
  2. Anvorka

I'm a warrior on I agree. Especially against sorc. She can get up like that from nowhere in your back after take 2 CC ..

3. dobe

dobe Lahn 60

The sheathing issue after a cc is not only a warrior issue its a bug happenning on every classes.
    Are you sure you are using a knockdown skills and not a bound skill or a float(differences are huge)?

4. AtomicPotato

AtomicPotato DarkKnight 62 EU

Not only effect warriors, in general all classes with Q block stance, this bug was in Korean open beta ( 5 years ago), so there is no hope its get fixed.

Souda likes this.
  5. Lefter

I know what you are saying, but no.
    I tested it out like after every patch that involved warrior changes, and the damn thing keeps happening.

6. Alrikmerc

Alrikmerc Grimmdhal Tamer 63 NA

Sorc and DK both seem to get up quicker than everyone else, it's weird.

though getting up with your weapon put away does happen to nearly everyone. Usually after some kind of downsmash hijinks.

7. Distaken

Distaken Warrior 62 NA

its not a warrior specific issue. What it is is that after knockdown skills it happens sometimes. I think theres also a way that sorcs or rangers or something can actually intentionally cause you to sheathe your weapon too but forget how/which class.

8. Wollbert

Wollbert Witch 61 EU

mostly happens with desync. knockdowns are always 4 seconds maybe less if you spamm movingkeys. you take your weapons away while being CCed in the air.

9. Akantorian

This has happened to me too but I have seen some classes suffering from it apart from warrior

10. Souda

Souda Warrior 61 EU

Yeah other classes with Q block also

11. Vortexii

Pearl Abyss will get right on that............. After they fix you moving like a fing Musa with GRAB.
    The incompetence of these game designers at Pearl Abyss just never ends!

Musa Grab has been a joke MEME for years now. Meaning how laughably stupid it would be to do that.............. than Pearl Abyss does it. /face palm.

12. Distaken

Distaken Warrior 62 NA

its BDO, every class moves like a musa