1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kakao and PA. Work with your community

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Brownie1k, Oct 24, 2018.

1. Brownie1k

Just posting this here... Kakao and PA you guys need to think about your community and thinks long term. You have one of the if not the best mmo to come out. But your lack of work with your community to build the updates hurts your rep and game growth long term.

I understand your the devs of the game and have an idea where you want to take the game.. but understand we are the ones spending 1000s of hours in this pixel world. Working with us will just make the game better.. use your global test server to upload these patchs and allow us to give feedback on what is working and what is not.. the new ui changes are a mess cause your handfull of internal testers.. One are not using real world systems to test on and the group is too small to bug test..

At this point i do not know who to blame anymore. So i blame both.. Kakao and PA.. You both put your companies name on this game.. you want to leave a possitive image with your gamers.. Ya both are making new games.. You want the posstive image to be able to move from game to game.. You do not want to be the next my.com..

Company image and making money is everything.. So stop shooting yourself in your feet and work with your community... Also will say to hear you both are working on new mmos that will be fighting for the same space and seeing what happened with Pearl Abyss and Bdo Russia.. Am shocked that people are still spending 100s or even 1000s a month on NA/EU BDO..

Also Kakao Games we keep hearing your contract with Pearl Abyss is close to renewal .. if this is true or not. You should be more transparent with your community on this.. no one wants another bdo ru.. dang man. I just feel bad now for all the players in Russia
    . #riproubles..

2. Arzurag

The devs do not care about the community and its well-being .
    Sadly

3. Brownie1k

too bad.. game is alot of fun.. So sad to see all these great games wrecked by companies that just do not really care about their project.. I just do not get how the money can over weight the project.. i get making money is important.. but at what cost. In real world what they do, you would have a great year with your starter company.. then drive it into ground the next year launder the money overseas and file for bankruptcy. Then get caught and go to jail for tax evasion.. Like that is their mindset it feels like.

4. Rayin

How can they ever listen if we even have part of the community who sides with both companies and stands against the community itself?
    The times where we had the chance of being listened because this game was "new" in Western market and could risk to be a huge failure are over, now it's established, both PA & Kakao have earned a lot of investors, the game is actively advertised everywhere as successful and full of new incredible ideas and brand new features and the AFK progression is there to retain even those who would quit it for good.

We had many occasions to make this game better for everyone, not just for who PvP, who PvE, who lifeskill and so on. Now we have a game that does everything, but shines in nothing but graphic and point its finger at the Cash Shop, squinting its eye.

5. Andaro

Andaro Archive
    Ambassador

hi there ^_^
    I agree that it makes for greater progress when the community as a whole works together. Feel free to come on by the Feedback Library Program's Discord where we are striving to do just that ^_^

Here is the discord link
    https://discord.gg/wZEg5Yx

Hope to see you there o/