1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kakao, is there any logic in your patching order? (begging for cron meals)

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Slynx, Jan 26, 2018.

?

When will we get cron meals?

1. Next patch! I'm sure!

2.5%
  2. Urgent maintenance, day before accessories box

3.8%
  3. In mega patch with all the missing content

6.3%
  4. Never

13.8%
  5. God knows

7.5%
  6. ... even God don't know

66.3%
  1. Slynx

Slynx Slynx Witch 61 EU

After last patch notes I'm completely confused. Long time ago someone (¬_¬ Jouska) said we will catch KR with patches "in next year" or something like that. That was very cool news, but we didn't wanted to skip like 40% of patches.
    It's hard to plan anything if you don't know anything. We have about month to get money for potential tet accesories on marketplace.

I've just made simple calculation for my current problem. I have over 100k meals in my storage, all are ready for sell. The current (EU) sell time is about 4,5 days, so:
    (100 000 / (200 * 30)) * 4,5 = 75
    Yes, 75 days. I need to register every 4,5 day 6000 meals for 2,5 month to sell it. But the cron meals... well that would help everyone with similar problem. Marketplace would be empty same day.
    Do we get any info if we can except it before accesories box or it's better to start selling it now, because you don't have any idea what RNG will bring in next patch notes?

Oh, almost forgot about joke at the end. Maybe.... we can get roadmap for next 6 months with your planned patching order?

2. Arithin

So.. anyone wanna explain what cron meals are?

3. Russo

Russo Gremayre Warrior 60 NA

#3 Russo, Jan 26, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2018
    Arithin likes this.
  4. Alextrazsa

Alextrazsa Sorceress EU

Maybe we are behind with patches cause here in the eu, we have different holidays. As in Korea.

5. Luminosity

Luminosity Valkyrie 62

At least we get the box for which our server is not even ready yet(because of our low gear level overall). Meanwhile we were stuck for months not getting the tent, now for weeks with the useless not p2w overpriced tent(maintaining its features with crafting, higher repair costs, higher potion costs and and buying the modules). Absolute skills and 2nd awakening missing, also months now. Cronfood and cronenergy missing. At the same time we get other changes just the week after they went live in korea.

6. Spartakatz

if you want everything that KR has, you should wait one more year. that's what KR people had to do, too. they started 1 year earlier.

7. Slynx

Slynx Slynx Witch 61 EU

Damn, you ask everyone on forum question 'Who are you?".
    I know at least three other players who were ready for cron meals. I thought we will go with same or similar patch order as in KR, but last patch is... last patch from KR, when for cron meals we wait about 2 months, for second awekening...? That's why I tell there is no logical order in patching, it's like total mess.
    My problem is just an example how hard is to plan anything when they don't tell us what is the order of patches. Unlike KR players, we are year behind so they (in theory) could plan everything and told us their patch order (roadmap) for next 6 months. That's what professionals would do - have a plan, specific goals and some declaration to players. But kakao... well... there is RNG even in their patch order and content...

8. Ragecraft

damn the cooking market will be booming when this drops

9. Hemuk

I'm hoarding my alchemy mats to aim for Guru 20 when elixir of forest hits. . . it's been 3 months.

10. Hakazumi

Hakazumi Ranger 58 EU

Where's "don't care" option?

11. szuje

They should never ever tell us when they will introduce things such as cron meal so people won't stockpile them to get more money. It's pretty clever move on their part.

JSXShadow likes this.
  12. Cookie_Monster

We will never catch up to KR and this has been live said on a Q&A. Because of the translations and stuff. We will always be behind a little behind for patches, which is logical.

Mana_Mafia and Hakazumi like this.
  13. Luminosity

Luminosity Valkyrie 62

So translating the box we get is easier than translating some foods?

14. Cookie_Monster

I've seen the translations at the start of the game. Lots of mistakes. I rather wait a few weeks and have a decent patch.

15. Jey

Jey Valkyrie 62 EU

sry, it is not about the question, it is about your complain on your messed up plan.

16. Xenon

Xenon Kallitren Ninja 61 NA

Kinda little bit more than behind.... plus we have people like the inven global team..

17. Mana_Mafia

You forgot that even BDO SEA got the new UI before us and they just launched!!!!

18. Coeprandua

patch = fix
    update = new content
    ffs

19. Alexandrious

I like this poll...... :)

20. Slynx

Slynx Slynx Witch 61 EU

True, even in my guild there are others who have at least 100k waiting. When they release cron meals, everyone will try to sell probably few millions of meals. This will be real disaster ;p

"Back" button on your web browser.
    It would be if they actually planned it, but knowing Kakao in their company and logic is more RNG than in in-game enchanting system.
    Furthermore, it wouldn't change much. I would be just stockpiling more and more. I'm mentioning about it only because of tet accesories box, so it would be good to have few billions in storage "just in case".

Yeah, sure, they always say something that sounds professional. We heard about 'optimizing sql queries' when there was (and still is) problem with marketplace.
    No, translation in not a problem. Translation is just a (or should be) resource file loaded automaticly by game based on selected language. Translation could be done in same time with KR or just right after completion (acceptation). Keep in mind that there is really not much to translate for patches that they create in one week. For large content like kamasylvia they have few months.
    Good example. As i said - illogical.

Scixer likes this.