1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kakao scamming customers and adding the UNIQUE pre-order shudad costume in shop?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Mentos, Aug 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SikkNasty

Why are little snow flakes up in arms about this?

They are adding the costume for classes that were not already ingame at launch. Not like they are readding every class.

YOU WILL STILL BE A SPECIAL SNOW FLAKE IF YOU PLAY YOUR LAUNCH CLASS lol.

F4gs....

2. RadiantStorm

RadiantStorm Ysvaroux Ranger 62 EU

Yes, sorry. I wasn't talking to you haha.

Nuonii likes this.
  3. Xenon

Xenon Kallitren Ninja 61 NA

It's not about being a special snowflake. It's about the fact that they were promised as pre-order bonus exclusives. It's shady, despicable **** if they decide to add them to the shop. The costumes themselves are kind of ugly, so it's nothing to really brag about having. But again, promised as an exclusive. Criticizing us for criticizing it just screams that you're okay with being bent over by anybody.

4. Viscule

Except it's not in EU/NA. People don't have the right to ***** about it. It would be a different matter if it came to EU/NA when this was posted. EVEN then it's some of the new classes that are getting the armor, not the old ones that are exclusive. So it doesn't even matter. This is also coming from a Conq pack owner.

5. Xenon

It does matter. Complaining now shows we aren't okay with it and don't want to see it in our version. Giving it to other classes still breaks exclusivity.

6. Viscule

I don't agree.

7. RadiantStorm

RadiantStorm Ysvaroux Ranger 62 EU

Just read this somewhat cut up parts of your post and please tell me, you didn't cringe. Shady? despicable ****? Lol...

I don't know if some of you are just outright pulling our legs or if you're really that offended over some exclusive thing.

Seriously, if i was someone at Kakao/PA whatever, and after reading all those stupid threads made....i would purposefully, delay EVERYTHING for months and months, it's as if you people never had to deal with real problems, scams etc...

8. WellOiledTentacle

How I see this is that only the 3 new "hyped" classes are getting Shudad that's DK, Striker, Mystic. As far as I know and I could be wrong, there's no Shudad for Ninja, Kuno, Musa, Maehwa even in KR but like I said I could be wrong but haven,t seen those four with Shudad.
    It maybe too early to jump on this gun, but we're literally already getting every content and patches that's in KR into our version just delayed so it's actually a good assumption that the Shudad in pearl shop for DK, Striker, Mystic would hit NA/EU in the foreseeable future.
    There are a **** ton of Conqueror players left many of them are laying low or in the big guilds. Shudad IS a status of those who have been with the game since then and I think it's only fair that Shudad regardless of class should stay for those that have been in game since pre-launch.
    With that being said, it's shitty that they're releasing for the 3 hype classes and not the other classes that weren't in the game before too.
    Most people don't see shudad anymore since people switched mains come awakening and those that are still on their main that I know wears it quite often.

I think the best solution is to just give veterans the chance to transfer shudad to their current main or make the bound for family and not character and at the same time make the shudad Available in pearlshop for ALL classes. Though I should say that like how Kibelius A is different fro Kibelius B, the Pearl Shop Shudad should be a little bit different too or make the Conqueror Shudad a little more grand-er to show which one has been in the game since pre-release.

otherwise it's just a shitty cash grab for the 3 hyped classes.

PS: The costumes we haven't gotten from KR and other regions are probably not coming. But since there's already Shudad in NA/EU for other classes, it's more likely that we get the Shudad for DK, Striker, Mystic compared to the special regional costumes.

9. HoshPak

HoshPak Berserker 61 EU

People only mention conquerors all the time. The Explorer package had the exclusive weapon as well but nobody seems to fight for them. It makes me feel that people only realize just now they have paid way too much for a digital good they can't hold in their hands after the server closes someday in the future.

Keep calm, lads. We still got our "Early Bird" title... That means until xbone players get the equivalent for their pre-scammers package. ;3

I'm on on neither side if you wonder. Just telling you that beauty isn't forever.

10. Peisinoe

You missed the entire point of my message to you, with only a brief mention of it. "Obviously like most politicians they cannot uphold all promises they make". They are NOT politicians, they are paid to deliver a service. Their promises ABSOLUTELY SHOULD be delivered as that is the nature of their sector. And it's not that they've missed once or twice, but they have consistently failed to deliver their promises (Awakenings, Nouver and Kamasylvia being just 3 high profile mentions). They also fail to be consistent in upholding their ToU (e.g. the recent worker debacle) and they have demonstrated in the Dev Diary which I linked that they do not listen AT ALL to their player base and merely copy paste the patches that PA send them. They do not engage with the community on forums, nor do they give updates on, well anything really. What exactly do they deserve thanks for? Being the vessel through which Pearl Abyss presses "upload patch"?

Xenon likes this.
  11. Xenon

This crapfest actually makes me miss EME as a publisher. They actually were engaged with their playerbase and did have some degree of transparency, even if they did do some things that I don't agree with. And yes, it might be jumping the gun, but I'm still going to stick with the idea that complaining now only shows it's not okay to bring it over. If you're honestly okay with getting screwed, you shouldn't rope others who aren't into it and should probably keep your mouth shut. But people prove time and again that decency isn't a normal thing for people, especially on the internet.

Reigne Irkalla and Peisinoe like this.
  12. ambyentlight

Hope they release this outfit for all classes after next matinance, afterall special snowflakes got to have this outfit for like a whole year or so before anyone else and when it comes to digital content all companys will eventually release exclusive outfits after one year.

13. Jey

Jey Valkyrie 62 EU

Simple question:
    Are you in Korea?

you are like some ants seeing something falling from the sky and crying a meteor is coming. We are all gona die, a meteor is coming.

when it is just a peanut that someone threw.

14. Dauthus

Here is the link to the Pre-order page and the item descriptions:

http://web.archive.org/web/20160105133019/https://www.blackdesertonline.com/preorder/

As for the costume, it was marketed in NA as a way to show you pre-ordered the game. Making it available to classes that were not available at the time of the pre-order would be in conflict with what was advertised at the time of purchase. See below:

The unique costumes are meant to distinguish those who decided to support us by pre-ordering the game, from those who haven't. You will only get a unique costume for a single character, of your choice. You will not get a unique costume for each class.

Another item of note:

7 classes will be available when the game deploys.
    · Warrior
    · Ranger
    · Sorceress
    · Berserker
    · Wizard/Witch
    · Valkyrie
    · Beast Master
    More classes will be added in the future.

From reading this, it sure looks to me like putting that specific costume up for sale now, for whatever reason, would be kind of a slap in the face to those who "decided to support" the game by pre-ordering a Conqueror's Package.

15. Viscule

While I don't speak for all of Conq pack owners. I don't see it as a slap to the face. Only a few classes were able to get the Shudad armor as the game released. Now that we're past that point the exclusivity still applies to those classes. Adding them to some of the new classes doesn't somehow break that exclusivity and it boggles my mind that some people think that way.

It doesn't take away the fact you as a Conq Pack owner has that costume for a class no one else will get it on except for other Conq Pack owners. I would appreciate seeing it for some of the new classes.

It is UNIQUE to that class. It won't be unique for Striker, Mystic or DK because everyone can get it. I don't see the problem here.

Hakazumi likes this.
  16. jangalangz

If they release it for newer classes that didn't exist back in the day, what's the big deal?

17. Deyric

Irrelevant to the fact they are a reorganized company and that offer isn't binding anymore.

18. Kage Verix

Ok lets see the cotents of the conqueror's pack.
    =======================
    10 Housing Décor Coupons
    10 Unknown Dye Boxes
    Appearance Change Coupon
    10 Partial Skill Resets
    Steel Toolset Package
    Tier 5 Horse
    Horse Whistle (Permanent)
    Pet of choice
    2,500 Pearls
    In-game title
    Family Name Reservation
    Character Name Reservation
    Head Start (96 hrs)
    3 Additional Character Slots
    Exclusive Weapon Skin
    Exclusive Costume
    ======================
    So you got all of this stuff with the conqueror's pack and you feel scammed because of the cosmetic costume?
    Seems to me you are being very childish.
    You got your value for the price, if the company decides to release the exclusive content from this package then that's their decision. Quite crying about a cosmetic item cause that is not why you purchased this package.

19. Succubus

As long as it is only for preorder buyers im fine with this, but if those costumes will be avaible for everyone to buy im going to quit, im half way back at gw2 already and this scummmmm will decide.

I know, you dont give a **** if few ppl quits but think about it ,if they can do this and propably are aware of consequences - pure p2w is coming sooner than later , valks cry and other ****. This will be sign they sold their asses hard this time .

20. ambyentlight

This game is currently 95% p2w of kr with the 1 exception valks cry.

For some messed up reason our ver has cheaper fish also aswell as lower exp gained in grindspots 4 pets not 5 out and areas like karmasilivia....

Theres also a zillion other non p2w micro things we lost in our ver but most people don't look that far into things and would never know unless you once played kr version.

Now you anti-p2w tards now crying about your special snowflake costume have got to wake up and smell the flowers as this game is p2w and kakao wants to make money.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.