1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kakao Season Pass is stupid !

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by LilithDragonFlower, Jun 19, 2020.

1. LilithDragonFlower

Right now basically for many of us who might have already leveled characters to 56, or higher, and spent money buying bound costumes on a character, if we decide to re-roll the same class and actually progress it through the reason pass, we can keep the character, but can't transfer items between the same class / pearl items we have purchased.

Account cosmetics should be (FAMILY BOUND) able to store in a bank and equip by same class.

So basically right now Kakao is giving me the finger, and telling me that after Ievel up a new class to 61, for my season content and though I have the same class with cash shop items I cannot transfer those to my new character???

This is just as bad as those mappers?

2. MisterJoy

The classic outfit box is not bound before you open it. But yes, I agree they should be family bound, or rather not bound at all.

Even the damn tailoring coupons create char bound items, while they are class neutral.

FairlyEnjoyable and MoonDance17 like this.
  3. Myntiix

What are you talking about? Only thing non transferable are some of the inventory slots.

4. LilithDragonFlower

Basically if a person has a leveled every class in the game up to level 56 that they play.

But because of season pass decides to take an alt to 61, but those lower level classes have costumes on them, and you want to change those costumes to your new character (It's character bound), You can't transfer them.

Basically kakao is trying to make more money by making people who want to play the season pass spend more money to obtain the items on our higher level characters...

Cosmetics need to be "Family Bound" not bound to a character.

5. AlnilamE

If you already have the same class, don't use anything that's not already character bound already on your seasonal character. Just get your other char to 61 afterwards. It's not hard.

MoonDance17 likes this.
  6. MADE

There is no point in creating two character from the same class in this game.

7. Magnificent Innuendo

I got around the urge by creating a full duplicate of a regular character; same face, same name just reversed, and the regular is already 60. If, and that's a big IF since I think the seasonal server is a thinly veiled cash grab, I can just delete it when the season ends.

@MADE, some of us have been around long enough to have leveled all the classes. There wasn't anything new to try if I wanted any of the season rewards.

MoonDance17 likes this.