1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kakao should nerf Kamasylvia part.1 mobs

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Blitzball, Sep 19, 2017.

1. Aldecia

Aldecia Sorceress 62 EU

Kama pt.1 doesn't need to be nerfed, however the rewards should match the difficulty. As it is the highest level content, it should be rewarded as such.

I'm all for requiring 220+ ap to farm there efficiently, but once you have that AP/acc, you should earn more silver and xp (not necessarily by the same mobs, pref split up best xp and best silver) compared to sausages and pirates.

Sandpit_ likes this.
  2. 2Cents

That sounds about right. Having high value doesn't help since those are still not part of "shared loot". I just hope they don't mess with exp because BDO is one of the few games where group & solo exp are balanced. (Don't bother nit pick disputing it, just accept it)

3. Gantheral

Gantheral Arandell NA

I for one agree it shouldn't be nerfed, if anything the mobs should be buffed to be even more challenging for level 60+ with 500+ gs after all most high level players are always looking for that extra challenge, so they shouldn't complain about fighting a quite a few level 90-100 mobs!

4. ZeuZ

I honestly think its more like less than 1% of the actual active playerbase are running around in full tet/pen. But yea I also agree they need to make kamas doable for the majority of the playerbase.

5. MightyMidgit

MightyMidgit Ranger NA

This issue with levels is this game is that evasion and accuracy from levels are VERY important in PvE. Ever ty to hit enemies 15 levels higher than you even when using end game gear? You miss, a lot. If there were lvl 90-100 enemies out there, even a max accuracy character at lvl 65 probably could not hit it. This is even seen in min AP tests where players with 20 AP and 5 levels above the mobs they are fighting can still kill them quickly but players 10 levels below with 200AP can not.

6. 2Cents

There has NEVER been any complaints about tougher content. It's ALWAYS been that TOUGHER content yields LESS EXP/LOOT

zeezero, Reventon, iller and 5 others like this.
  7. Gantheral

Gantheral Arandell NA

it would be a small sacrifice to make just to see all those high an mighty PvPers get one shotted by mobs they couldn't even hit as soon as they try their spot taken methods, and at the very least seeing them die would put a smile on my face.

8. MightyMidgit

MightyMidgit Ranger NA

This. Even with 600 GS, it would still be better to grind at lower level areas... Stronger areas are not rewarding enough to pull top players away from weaker areas.
    It would be a waste because even those high and mighty PvPers would never go there let alone lower level players, so there would be no spot taken methods, so they would never die to those mobs in that fashion, so you would never see it happen, and you would be the only one you watch die to the mobs because you would be the only one there trying to watch something happen that would never happen.

9. Blitzball

As i expected , mobs are way too strong. Please Kakao , adjust HP and damage :(

10. TarkusBlack

TarkusBlack Witch 62 EU

Maybe... oh, I dunno.... get better gear?

11. Blitzball

Impossible for a Steam player like me :(

12. Kageris

ya kama fro 230 ap MINIMUMU nothing to do here wisout that numbers 230+ and 270+ DP im hopped that 210 will be good for woolfs i was wrong

13. viciousshark

100% agree

14. jarvs

Waahhh waahhh wahhhh if anything you should be happy all the tet and pen gears have somewhere else to grind

15. WastedJoker

WastedJoker Striker 61 EU

I give it 2/3 days until people realise it's not worth the effort and it's easier to go back to pirates/sausages.

Tvvin likes this.
  16. Capitaine Courage

That has always been the problem of Kama.
    It's not really worth grinding actually, unless for very specific loot. Even now, Sausan and Pirates are still the most profitable spots.
    It's the fact that even at the highest lvls, these 2 spot are still too profitable no matter what that is a problem.

Thanak likes this.
  17. Tvvin

I already seen KR feedback. Kamasilva isn't worth it until part 2 kamasilva temple.so i won't bother

18. Thanak

Yeah, they should scale reward according to the difference between your level and the mobs. Chain killing grey & low green shouldn't give you the same XP as killing stuff your lvl and higher.

iller likes this.
  19. Morwath

Morwath Kunoichi EU

Thats rather good imho. Hate overcrowded places.

20. WastedJoker

WastedJoker Striker 61 EU

I'm waiting until the weekend to do the kama quest stuff because I'm banking on it being quieter

Morwath likes this.