1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kakao should nerf Kamasylvia part.1 mobs

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Blitzball, Sep 19, 2017.

1. Karmek

I cleared the entire questline solo (except the last part) as a 60 maehwa with 172AP and 223DP aka 395GS in less than 4hrs, without dying once, and I can do my dailies for Peridot Leaves there just fine. Kama1 isn't meant to be the new ****ing Sausans, it's an area with semi-decent grindspots similar and higher than Pila Ku / Aakman / Hystria.

And if you still think grinding is good money per hour, well it seems like it's more of a git gud issue.

2. Vyky

Vyky Maehwa EU

Please show an example to us of your full PEN boss armors, boss weapons and yellow accessories, before open your mouth.
    You should have them by now.

Be the first between us. Show us the way. Let us be proud of you.

#102 Vyky, Oct 2, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2017
  3. Vyky

Vyky Maehwa EU

Answering for the title:
    I guess it has already nerfed. Otherwise they would not have waited this long with the release.
    There is nothing wrong with this content. It is clear to see It was designed for high-end leveled and geared players for soloing, and mid leveled and geared players for grouping.

The question is:
    When they will buff up Valencia?

4. mad

mad Witch 61 EU

thing is.... outside of the training manuals that give lush XP what else is worth doing past the knowledge part and the 1 crystal? I've got the stack of yellow magic crystals already done to stack some bon/wons and am building on cheap pre-orders. Yes will be 3 weeks later than top tier but I can concentrate on farming pirates/bandits/pila ku/sulfur (yes I need that map). Don't get me wrong I love the mobs being stronger, but the reward is lacking. Even if I am to stack all narc stuff and gems for Kama I highly doubt it would be more silver&xp/hr than Jungle.

Why would you go and group there when the rewards are lacking?

5. Ljungen

Dunno why people complain about Kama.

Decent XP, decent money and you have Forest fury for the new crystals. We do 3-man group at trees and it´s no problem.

6. Vyky

Vyky Maehwa EU

I am not grouping there. I have no idea what kind of items drop there. After the release the number of Tree Spirit Belt was significantly increased and the price was significantly decreased on the market.

7. Dreed

Our version of Kama v1 looks like the same what KR get on DEC last year :P.. Its hard to earn anything there and its a big problem. This part of kama should bring geared players 60+ to make others spot more friendly for lower lvls.

At this moment its not possible, prob. all know the guide of Wolf grind, where 220AP 60lvl witch earing 5,5k to 6k trash loot and earn around 20kk/h ... its impossible on our version of kama like at beggining in KR.

Same problem is with pegaz, some ppl prepare for it tons of farming mats.. KR players get around 5month before they get Unicorn... when we get other T9 with Kama p2, most ppl can say bye bye to Pegaz, because there is no option to choose what T9 you will awakening :/. 1 month for players to farm mats to traning horse its so short and with this drop rate .. its insane.. from Afk fishing ... in 8h i get one ite... ONE.. rly.

For huting you get one item.. ONE. Damm...

I don't know why we don't get current version of KR kama part 1.

8. Vyky

Vyky Maehwa EU

My problem is with this kind of modern "western" thinking, you want something to achieve but you want it right now! You cannot want to wait until you achieve. This is how life is working, you want everything, but you want it right now, not tomorrow, not in the next week, month. You do not want to work for success. You just want to earn it right now, without to take any effort, without to lose any time. This how the modern mankind is working.

Then I am asking, what do you want to do? Just login, look at your shiny things, and wait for the next expansion?

9. Phiz

You talk about WoW not being challenging without playing. **** off you inept maggot.

10. Taj

Taj Shai 61 EU

Aight' I've played WoW for 10 years, and the only time that game is challenging is when a entirely new expansion is released, when everyone is still undergeared to actually do the content.
    Mythic raid is also challenging at first, untill you lean the time'd tactics by heart and just do everything like clockwork.

The fact is, WoW got easier over the years, much easier.
    So there you have it from someone that have been playing it.

Also.. "inept maggot"? cmon.

Shastalya likes this.
  11. Karmek

I cleared 4/7 EN mythic as a MT2 gdruid within the first month of Legion's release on a lowpop server and then HoV MM 2/3 within two weeks of its release. Quit when I understood the gearing process would be even grindier and more RNG than BDO's.

Theres's nothing challenging on WoW, you can be carried hard. On BDO, you're the only person responsible for your progress.

Try again.

12. Phiz

Right, and i believe you. Have you completed any class's mage tower?

13. Phiz

Gear more grindier than BDO? You sir, suffer from a mental illness called stupidity. You proved to me that you literally have no idea about how WoW even works. No wonder shitkao can get away with making BDO full p2w, only autistic 2iq spineless fetuses play this joke of a "game".

14. CrowX2M

Where is WoW Challenging? Before or after the insta max level scroll? WoW, FFXIV, and SWTOR provide no end game challenges in the way that BDO does (if we call them endgame). Especially if your group isn't full of idiots, dungeons are all a breeze.

15. Sandpit_

I like the challenge of Kama, just wish they would buff the rewards so that it's worth the effort

16. Karmek

Hope you find running EoA MM11+ with weekly RNG affixes in the hopes of getting a (at the time) RNG 895 titanforged BiS stats item with randoms fun. It wasn't.

Before you ask : https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/archimonde/karmek

17. Phiz

What does leveling have to do with challenge? A 2 year old can level in any game, especially in this p2w shitfest that is BDO. You don't even know what should be and what isn't challenging in a game that you bash.

18. Taj

Taj Shai 61 EU

That I have not.
    But, I got a feeling this is exactly like the bronze, silver, gold and endless wave bs. we had to do in Pandaria. tough at first to make it new and exciting, then sloooowly over the next few months, it'll be easier and easier..

Edit: Let me add the "challenge" of getting the green fire spells on destro warlock, that was super hard.. for 3months.

Shastalya likes this.
  19. Karmek

I just described how WoW gearing works before your edit. A former guildmate left to join a top FR PvE guild and literally had to grind 12hr per day to even remotely be decent in the race to the top due to him having to roll multiple full artifact tree alts to get the best shot at his BiS legendaries. Trust me, I know how it worked within the first months of release. It might have changed but I have no interest in this pile of garbage anymore.

20. Vyky

Vyky Maehwa EU

WoW was garbage when it was released.
    :)