1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kamasylvia Expansion Pt.1 launches on September 27

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by CM Yukimura, Sep 18, 2017.

1. Foggen

Foggen Musa 64 NA

Read as: Sorry to burst your bubble butt

Taj and SpeedMetal like this.
  2. Hemuk

Just give us JIN, BON, WON crystals so we have an actual excuse to kill overpowered mobs, that'd be enough entertainment for a month.

ODB3698 likes this.
  3. ThatsAFinePotato

I don't engage in discussion with people who are only here to insult me. If you want to have a discussion, how about you don't start it off with calling someone a chimp and assuming their intelligence/maturity level before even speaking to them?? Your maturity, or lack thereof, screams loudly in your words, therefore I already know any sort of argument with you will go absolutely no where.

Would be nice, wouldn't it?

4. Seboros

Seboros Warrior 61

Oh gotcha no problem! https://www.blackdesertonline.com/ There ya go~

5. kakodaimonos

So basically you got no source. I see.
    This is all I got from the ToS and it's not stated that future content is free of charge:

6. XLucaX

And then, after Pt comes out people then start to QQ for more content lmao

7. Seboros

Seboros Warrior 61

I don't know if your obviously trolling or trying to be irritating but the joke was that it's everywhere, I'm not going to find anything for you just like the game doesn't really hold your hand either. It's just the way of the game bud. Where I come from, you prove someone wrong, not prove someone right. Have a nice day.

Dunkleosteus likes this.
  8. kakodaimonos

Wow... that was something. So Jesus does exist after all... and I'am able to fly with my conentrated KI... and I can use the force if the medichlorian concentration inside of me is high enough.
    This changes everything. Gonna search for Goku and train with him he must exist it was never proven wrong!

9. Seboros

Seboros Warrior 61

Now your getting it! Go, Goku is waiting for you! Go to him!

10. RadiantStorm

RadiantStorm Ysvaroux Ranger 62 EU

Sure buddy, because the post i first quoted was filled with maturity and intelligence.

First you said "we" don't care, what people like ME ( yes you saw that right, im only considering myself here, unlike you, who has to back his self up, with imaginary people who supposedly support your argument, if i were you, i would go and check up on that. ) have to say and you just end that sentence with "carry on".

So, what did i do? I used an counter - argument and what was your response you oh so mature being?

"hheheheh triggered lel heheheh"

Intelligence right there. At least you got it right, to call yourself a Potato in your username.

Carry on.

Edit: And learn to read, i didn't call you a chimp, i said people behave like chimpanzees instead of giving constructive criticism.

11. Skinmissile

Skinmissile Skinmissile Witch 58 NA

A good place to ask would be on Reddit all you will get here is memed

ThatsAFinePotato likes this.
  12. Skinmissile

Skinmissile Skinmissile Witch 58 NA

really I'm 58 with a 440 gs wearing asula lol

ThatsAFinePotato likes this.
  13. ThatsAFinePotato

For real, I have 430 gs and still only duo armor exluding my TRI bheg's with asulas. Otsor's math must be a bit off.

14. RadiantStorm

Dude, just stop already. If you don't know how a discussion works, just ignore the person. Of all those things i wrote down, you refer to the same sh*t and try to make it look like as if i am the idiot.

So you went from calling someones mood as "triggered" to outright insulting people, instead of looking for counter - arguments. Great job.

There is a major difference between comparing people and outright insulting them.

Carry on kid. I can do this all day long, in a normal manner, with counter arguments and maturity. You obviously, can't.

15. DAOWAce

When's the graphical overhaul and Mystic coming?

16. ThatsAFinePotato

^^ That's a real mature manner right there. You got me.

17. RadiantStorm

Ah, Dear Potato.

You don't have to private message me, to let out all your own insecurities on me.

If you don't have any friends outside of your guildmates, that's fine :) Don't worry - our world is evolving more and more in terms of digital worlds, socializing etc.

Also, i don't understand why you have such an interest of the masturbation habits of an internet stranger. Might wanna check up on that.

Also - i didn't quote you on some Tamer fix post? It was about the way, you talked about criticism.

In the end, my SO and I are very amused by your posts and your private message.

Carry on you fine Potato.

Potato.PNG

18. ThatsAFinePotato

You serious? lmao you make fun of my username, and exaggerate the hell out of my triggered comment, then say you aren't insulting and think you're mature and mannered! What a joke.

So what you're saying is, I can compare you to a garbage can, and that wouldn't be insulting because it's a comparison, not "outright insulting?" LOL.

19. RadiantStorm

I wouldn't be mad, if you compared my behaviour to that of an garbage can, a garbage can is a very useful tool in all of our homes. Go on.

20. ThatsAFinePotato

Thank you for re-posting it for me, CM deleted it earlier so I messaged it to you cuz I wasn't sure you read the edit.