1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kamasylvia II Adventure Journal

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by ~JhaelannaBanana~, Aug 31, 2019.

1. ~JhaelannaBanana~

Hey guys! I've started the Kama II Adventure Journal tonight and I am just about finished! However, I am missing two knowledges to finish the journal!

The last two that I need in order to finish apparently come from the Three Songs for the Forest quest (according to the Adventure Journal tab in game)

But when I googled the quest under that name, nothing came up for it and none of the guides for the Kama II Adventure Journals I have found have that knowledge listed in them.

Can anyone point me in the right direction??

Please and thank you!!

Kharneth likes this.
  2. Purr

try the queen of kama i saw someone in server chat talking about a new quest from her that was talking about doom and the BDOCoden knowledge listing shows the knowledge being of Dine the unicorn and Doom so im assuming thats it ill check myself in a lil bit as im out in the middle of margoria slapping candidums around

Kharneth and ~JhaelannaBanana~ like this.
  3. ~JhaelannaBanana~

Oooh! Thank you! I'll check in a little bit myself, too!

4. ~JhaelannaBanana~

So, I did get the questions from the queen but now I am stuck. I'm on the Going Back in Time quest and it wants me to find the pieces of memory and follow Dine's footsteps but.... it's not marked on the map at all so I'm not sure where to find it and again, there' no guides on this quest yet that I can find online

So anyone who's done it please helpppp

5. GamePois0n

GamePois0n PootyPoot Ranger 61 NA

in the bush, check bdocodex, search the quest name

6. seanas

It's not yet on BDOCodex, I looked when I did it the other day. (screenshots of the solution, that is).

You are looking for a green path on the ground, starts not far from Krogdalo. The green path is like Diné's green movement effect. Once you see it you will recognise it. Follow it south (towards Looney Cabin) and it will lead you to the next steps of the quest.

7. GamePois0n

GamePois0n PootyPoot Ranger 61 NA

can u post the solution then? screenshot of the location

8. seanas

Sorry, I didn't screenshot it while I was doing the quest, and now neither the path nor the NPC that it ends at are visible to me :(

9. Alterist

Senior Volunteer Moderator

Once you start the quest you should see a very obvious trail of green lights that you're supposed to follow (which also slows you down even before it turns visible as you can bump into it, similar to NPCs).

It'll first lead you to Looney Cabin, where there is a Tooth Fairy a bit north of the actual house on some rocks. After speaking with him twice you're supposed to go to the hill where Borgo is on and interact with the glowing ground there.

~JhaelannaBanana~ likes this.
  10. Khondo

I have nearly finished this new questline. The codex has all the things you need, just click on the link for each handin person and it will give you the location.

11. Kurano

Kurano Kurano Berserker 63 NA

12. ~JhaelannaBanana~

I didn't see the traces at all. That might be because I'm on lowest settings idk But! I did find the quests on BDO database but it's not translated to English so I had to use the quest pictures to know what was what. That and the maps below where it says the quest locations with the red marker, those are accurate as to where everything is.

https://bddatabase.net/us/quest/6809/1/