1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Karma Bombing Is becoming a serious issue

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by yungluke222, Aug 11, 2020.

1. flukeSG2

flukeSG2 Tamer 62 NA

Yeah, I guess all those interviews are just fake and they are blowing smoke up everyone's ass. They even specifically mentioned karma bombing by name, LOL! Sorry son, just another instance where reality doesn't match up with your opinions.

IWalkAlone and PeaceInChaos like this.
  2. TeRRoRibleOne

You mean sea content that ruined the game? You got some watching to do:

flukeSG2 likes this.
  3. Columba

you know the risks you take by ganking lower geared players. no one forces you to flag.

they haven't done anything, so it can't be all that important, lool. there's a difference between "problem" vs something they are thinking about modifying. clearly, it's not a priority. suck it up.

fake news

RoxiAmbrosia, ODB3698 and Sadalsuud like this.
  4. flukeSG2

flukeSG2 Tamer 62 NA

You're like a child throwing a tantrum. You can't accept that you lose so you keep putting yourself in a losing situation over and over again. If you want to really practice PvP, go into an arena, that's what they are there for, LOL!

Good thing basketball, and this game, don't play by your rules, lol!

5. DheReaper

DheReaper Ranger 62 EU

It solves the problem. Whoever grinds high end spots and get killed by mobs cause you cc them and let them die by mobs will lose expensive crystals.

Calling it nonsense because you need to care about actual pvp and outsmart/outgrind someone who can steal your spot because you are unable to defend it...

Go arsha, there is no karma bombing there.

6. flukeSG2

flukeSG2 Tamer 62 NA

Imagine if you didn't lose crystals or anything when dying to a mob, then what reason would you have to leave?

7. CrankyWizard

Paragraphs are your friend.

flukeSG2 likes this.
  8. flukeSG2

flukeSG2 Tamer 62 NA

How do you know they have or haven't done yet? They specifically said in one instance that the newer areas to be released would operate more like the game did at launch, with more risk involved in open-world PvP. Is that new zone released yet? Just because something isn't done with a snap of your fingers doesn't mean it isn't being worked on, lol! You have an extremely warped sense of reality, son.

IWalkAlone likes this.
  9. Sadalsuud

Sadalsuud Tamer 62 EU

True. It's a kind of Karma-suicide.
    And then, to avoid this problem, mob feeding will be the answer...

Or maybe, should we ask the devs for a real good system which is not a long succession of potentially toxic behaviours?

RoxiAmbrosia, IWalkAlone and flukeSG2 like this.
  10. flukeSG2

flukeSG2 Tamer 62 NA

I also know the risks that these so-called "lower geared players" face. Which is exactly why they exploit that fact. I'm glad they'll finally be addressing these issues in future content.

IWalkAlone likes this.
  11. woots

Do you trust anything they say ? where is the climb skill ? Where is the mercenary system for alt ? etc etc

Yet even if you had enough whiner to have the devs that dont play their own game use the word "karmabombing" it will never change it will ALWAYS be pker fault for losing karma

I dont advocate doing anything, I highlight that you complain about something you are actively doing since [whaterver how much time] using pking.
    But suddently, when you arent the one imposing ( at least trying to ) the rules you want, HOOOO its not good
    KEKW,

its more than the pot calling the knettle black here.

And its still not exploit, the game is made like that, that's the current game rules

#51 woots, Aug 12, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2020
    ODB3698 and Jinoro like this.
  12. KhaosThanathan

Isn't this a topic simply by BDO being a PvE-game?

I mean, if you really want decent PvP, you need stuff like class- and progression-balance. We have neither.

13. LightningFFXIII-4

No such thing as Karma Bombing lol.

It's just a made up word created by Siege Guilds who think just because they have the best gear they own the place.

RoxiAmbrosia, ODB3698, sajdas and 4 others like this.
  14. Andaro

Ambassador

Well, you are not getting that returned, so might as well move on from that.

15. Nutter22

Not this topic again!

Do you feel violated, do you feel bullied? Has someone upset you by their behaviour?

Well I've got news for you that's how it feels to be PVP'd while killing monsters.

And it's not really PVP is it.

I only ever get killed by people who flag and kill you whilst you're fighting monsters. They run up behind you and then before you know what's happening your CC and killed. That's not very nice is it either. Only once since the launch has anyone ever wanted to duel for spot.

I say one up for the little guy - who knows they don't have the gear but your behaviour has made them feel just as frustrated as you. And who fights back in the only way possible.

Of course maybe you asked for a 'duel for spot' but if not - you got what you deserved as your behaviour is just as bad as theirs.

Greed - it's a horrible human condition.

16. Hijio

Hijio Shigaeki Tamer 63 EU

The ideal solution is :

Become a red player
    You will no longer suffer from karmabombing :D

17. onaco

onaco Musa 62 EU

Tighter your rotation and kill mob packs just as they spawn. Nobody will take ''your mobs'' then.
    Just as people are sick of karmabombing, I'm also sick of when one person tries to hold around 4 rotations in the whole grinding zone, going from one to another literally telling everyone ''spot taken'', even though they can't keep a single rota occupied.
    And then I'm the one being called a griefer.
    I ask and lose duels, and I leave. But when a person comes from behind me out of literally nowhere, oneshots me, tells me ''spot taken leave'', there's not a single force in this world that will make me leave the spot then.

Get over it, the game doesn't belong to you only. Nobody else needs to follow your rules and don't force them upon others. It's a videogame let people do what they want.
    There are so many ways to deal with people that karmabomb I don't even understand how this is an issue for people at this point.
    But you know, you can always continue doing things the hard way and keep loosing karma for no reason.
    [​IMG]

RoxiAmbrosia, Deyric, ODB3698 and 6 others like this.
  18. Jinoro

Jinoro Shai 61 EU

If u dont like karmabombing this game is not for u.

RoxiAmbrosia and ODB3698 like this.
  19. Joungf

I like this one ....
    crying-baby.jpg
    .... and Karma Bomber do exist, really ...
    kb2.jpg
    kb4.jpg

RoxiAmbrosia, Naho, Jinoro and 2 others like this.
  20. onaco

onaco Musa 62 EU

In that case I guess people are just jealous that sometimes in their eyes I look like a badass aeroplane, can't even blame them. I'm actually quite delighted :D

MarsKiller, Jinoro and Joungf like this.