1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Karma Megathread

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by CM Aethon, Mar 19, 2017.

1. Virukin

Only problem with that is that even if they get geared and leveled. They can still bomb. High levels bomb too by out farming. 2 different types of bombers. ones that come back and ones that just out grind you without contest.

2. JustSomeGuy

I'm not into PvP. But one things for sure, with all this fuzz made about that change I can be sure I must have really deserved it if getting PKd :D

But ain't that actually the point in "mindless" PKing? When you do, you make a statement; otherwise keep the PvP to ppl that could hurt you back (duels, warfare)?

3. Leuphe

Stop guys, my fries are salty enough already. :)

4. Abarrane

Abarrane Witch NA

They lose like 200k karma per PK, no? Also, that 15 min is nothing for place like Sausans and Pirate really.

5. t0ny

This community is worst than i though. It's full of players who want to kill other players without reason and not get penalized. This is an MMORPG game guys, it's not Call of Duty. Group up with players and grind together, stop being selfish and complain when you don't like something. I do hate some elements this game has and I complain but all i get is, quit the game, get good and other ignorant comments.

Columba, FalcorPIX and Abarrane like this.
  6. Mister Hyde

no it's not it's a Karmabomb/griefer game now.
    no its not a pvp game is a grind game , so plz go back to watch your tv and lets real clever ppl talk

7. Failbot

Keep the PvP to people that could hurt you back? So just... let any pleb steal your spot with griefing?

8. rpgmaniac

rpgmaniac Witch 60 EU

So they only killed you 40 times eh? that's nothing if you consider how many people hate your guts, that's the reason after all you try to hide the name of your char's, if more people knew which char's you own you wouldn't be able to go out of a safe zone without one of your thousands fans rip you a new one before you even realize what happen, I can't even imagine how it must be to be you, someone so many people hate & you do anything you can every single day working on forum to create more & more fans, you must really enjoy to have thousands of people hating you else you wouldn't continue to create more enemies, can't explain it other way.

9. Lindri

How about if a non-pvper has a grindspot first, a good pvp player shows up and takes it by killing me since I don't have as good gear and am noet very good at pvp. I don't have the ability to kill him in return. Karma bombing is my only way to even try to fight to get my spot back. Or should people who are not good at pvp just suck it up when they lose their grind spot they had first and go away, unlike good pvp-ers who feels they should not have to leave their spot if they had it first?

Just curious if the argument "I had the spot first" applies to both types according to the pvp-ers who are upset with people driving them away from their grindspot where they were first by karma bombing.

Lateral likes this.
  10. xCrazYx

11. Maelvogar

REVERT THE CHANGE, OR REVISE THE SYSTEM AS PROMISED AT LAUNCH, TAKE NOTHING ELSE AS ACCEPTABLE>

Furyphoenix and Treble like this.
  12. Ailurus

if you can't defend the spot, it's not yours

Forsty likes this.
  13. Abarrane

Abarrane Witch NA

Still don't know how is he in the wrong in that scenario, he did nothing beside minding his own business while the other group just popped out of nowhere and killed him on sight. Heck he wasn't even grinding the mobs and was just mining ores, so.... your opinion is rather biased, don't you think ? Heck you just proved by point even more, some people just like to PK for the sake of their own ego and then whine when any from of protection is put in place to deter people from harassing others.

Sv Cassjo likes this.
  14. Plunge

Plunge Cadern_180831091355734 Valkyrie 57 NA

Source? :)

15. MagicWookie

Yup tested also, no free kill timer in game. RIP BDO

16. Failbot

You should just accept your loss and move on. Obviously just my opinion on the matter.

What about this scenario: You are grinding on a spot, for hours. Some guy comes in and starts taking your mobs. Ruining your rotation. You kill them, to drive them out of your spot. But they keep coming back. What do you do? Go red and possibly risk losing enchantments that you spent hundreds of millions getting? Or just let this random pleb who feels no shame about dying repeatedly steal your spot?

Why are we punishing those who play the game seriously and rewarding people who... the only thing they have to do is revive and die and lose NOTHING in the progress?

17. rpgmaniac

rpgmaniac Witch 60 EU

If you are a regular in forum since this games release like me & know this pile of sh*t that is called Plunge you would know that you don't need a reason to kill that parasite, you just do it because it make you feel better, simple as that, killing Plunge is kind of cathartic for the spirit, so the only thing you can do is to not loose the opportunity in every chance you have.

18. Furyphoenix

Do not be a griefer and u wont die

19. t0ny

The only one that kills me so far is Karanda cause 10 fps.

20. Treble

As far as I can tell its 120k. and that 15 minute window is PLENTY to gain karma back in while some person keeps running at your spot to bomb you.