1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Karma needs removed/Karma bombing bannable

Discussion in 'PvP' started by Avernacus, Jun 21, 2019.

1. Rügenwalder Pommersche

also u should rephrase it a bit, cos its more like this:

the whole map is the public park
    the park bank u are sitting on is the grindspot
    the dude sitting next to u is a player on a different rotation on the spot
    the dude trying to sit on ur lap and shouting "LEARN TO SHARE" is the same dude who tries to take ur rotation, griefing u, but gets mad when u defend urself

as u can see the bank isnt mine, i just use it till i am done feeding the ducks or whatever u do a parks

i guess u ofc would just let this person sit on ur lap or even go away to another bank

Nagasaki, Wyper, Buxx and 1 other person like this.
  2. reconkangas

It's simple goto arsha or out grind them...

If you so big bad and strong what are you worried about I mean you have an advantage there it's called higher drop rates just have to see if your as tough as others..

It's fun win or lose at least you will gain experience in PVP most times people are pretty respectful win or lose... except streamers majority not all but 90% are complete @$$ hats along with a few trolling over geared redplayers that usually play ninjas and sorcs just saying give it a try it is not so bad.

Solitaire and Columba like this.
  3. GnatGoSplat

GnatGoSplat DarkKnight 62 NA

No, the park bench you are sitting on is the mob in front of you, not the entire spot.

It's like going to the grocery store and blocking off the entire cereal aisle.

Or forcing other cars off your lane of the highway.

But yes, in a park if someone is on a park bench, I do go to another bench. If someone is in my way in the cereal aisle or highway, I go around them. Maybe for some that's not a fun way to play and that's fine as it's a perfectly acceptable system mechanic, but being a bully has a karma hit by design so if you want to be a bully, you should accept it.

4. Kauni

Kauni Archer 62 EU

When did you log in last time? It's not about grinding. It's about the fact that one guy, especially lvl 49 can grief you without you being able to do anything against that. Same example: Mirumoks. You can't outgrind here because the griefer is just gonna pop trees and ruin the grind.
    Arsha is a PvP channel where people mostly go for PvP there, not for the grind. Make it 50/50 (pvp channels/pve channels) then it becomes an argument.

5. Corsix

there is no such thing as karma bombing. no 1 is forcing you to Alt+C and kill someone else.

I kill someone once or twice. And I move on. 3 years of BDO and have never went red once.

6. Niowena

the farming zone belongs to everyone, if you activate the pk these of your fault! if you pass karma red it's your fault, the other person who just wants to farm in the area i little earth and everyone so if you play killer loops perssonne these of your fault so stop crying karmabomber.

7. reconkangas

Yes people go to arsha for PVP/ GVG but MOST go to grind AND be able to FIGHT/PROTECT there rotations without harm from karma system...

What it sounds like to me is
    #1 You dont goto arsha my guess is your not geared enough to fight for your rotation (in higher end areas).. there are discord channels for tree's and they do run on arsha.

#2 lack of communication(with another player) in areas like trees having a team makes it easier if your grinding trees solo it's a waste try and invite before you freak out

#3 not being able to dec or understand it. Unless it is a solo player this should not be a problem throw a DEC and kill em at will if they are solo kill em outright.

In the end the only way to solve it is move to another server or area to avoid karma bombing jokers but this is why the rules are in place it's not just for what you see as a karma bomber..
    It's also to keep higher geared players from just comming in snatching a guys rotation it is In a way for the little guys to fight back granted it sucks i know but that is the reason i spend 90% of my time on arsha so i dont have to deal with it.

Columba likes this.
  8. Kauni

Kauni Archer 62 EU

No. Not on EU. Idk how it is for you on NA.

You won't be able to grind on arsha and the reason why it is not possible is because it's only 1 PvP channel. As soon as you find more than 2 players, it insta turns to group PvP due to lack of PvP content we have in BDO.

https://streamable.com/yv6hw
    https://streamable.com/nqlz6

9. Joungf

I Accept getting PKed because it is part of the game rules and you should accept the game rules, too.

Columba likes this.
  10. Columba

This again. I never interrupt others while they are grinding, but I am often told “spot taken.” I tell them that I’ve been there a while, how long I plan to stay and that I’d be happy to group or simply have them stay . However, I refuse to leave. I die about half the time, but I won’t leave. I don’t remove my armor. I use Elion’s tears and constantly attack them. Good luck banning me for that. Why should I leave simply because I die in pvp while minding my own business?

You aren’t getting bombed, lol. YOU CHOOSE to attack. You are committing karmacide. Try any one of dozens of solutions versus crying for stupid bans for simply playing the game.

Then you need to learn to play better, I never have this problem

Then you need to improve your skills. Never a problem for most of us.

#30 Columba, Jun 24, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2019
  11. Kauni

Kauni Archer 62 EU

Really? You can perma take out 10 people and keep your grind efficient? Please, show me the clip.

And again you think people talk about you. You missed the point...again. It's just once again about individuals having the option to grief people without any penalty. They can grief entire partys.
    But I am really excited about your clip, ping me when you link it.
    Oh and when you take that clip, show me your arsha title(s) as well, since it sounds like you are above my skill level :-)

12. RobinSan

Just declare war, and kill them over and over.. Move to arsha and fight over and over at a spot.. Or just buy shitty crystals and use gianth draugth and cron meal to get to +5 stats and just go red.. There are enough ways if you don't want to switch channels, regardless whether it's fair how the other is behaving...

13. Kauni

Kauni Archer 62 EU

Show me one vs lvl 49 at Mirumoks.

14. RobinSan

What the hell did you do or say that got the player so salty to get a lvl49 player travel all the way to mirumok and messes up your rotation...

15. RobinSan

Well, it's obvious you can't do anything against a 49 player. And even a 49+ can ruin mirumoks rotatation. Mirumok is the only spot where this is applicable. But my advise applies for 98% of the cases... I've never seen a lvl49 ruin a mirumok party... What the hell did you do or say that got the player so salty to get a lvl49 player and messes up your rotation...

16. Dryed

Dryed Warrior 62 NA

Agreed. They need to decrease the amount of karma you loose when you kill somebody.

17. Kauni

Kauni Archer 62 EU

On EU we have a guild doing that regularly. They do not get a lvl 49 tho since they wanna karma bomb and annoy people, the lvl 49 was just an example.
    They do have around 50 wars running or something but they just protect their members who are going on their daily grief :-)
    If there is a broken mechanic, there will be always someone abusing it.

18. Myntiix

Myntiix Archer

Digging up topics from 2016 huh? Only thing i would like to see is 1 mil positive karma.

19. Kauni

Kauni Archer 62 EU

More like 2017 topic but as long as it is not the thread. Also 1 mil karma won't fix anything if you think about it.

20. Columba

Grief...you keep using that word. I don’t think it means what you think it means. How am I griefing? I already stated that I do not interrupt others. Define efficient? It’s good enough for me, so it’s efficent. Who claimed anything about 10 people. If some dude wanders into an area where I am minding my own business, I speak to him, and if he continues, I just keep playing. Efficient enough for me.