1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Karma needs removed/Karma bombing bannable

Discussion in 'PvP' started by Avernacus, Jun 21, 2019.

1. Columba

Never seen this, I doubt it (dude would get one shot and can’t get any mob kills), and you can still decc the guild, lol. Using an extremely rare/fantasy example doesn’t justify changing the game so that high geared players can kill lower geared players with impunity.

2. Niowena

everything and in the mind, if the person activates the totem mirumok, to leave the area, but the question if the person activates the totem, I think just who should invite in the group like that i will have no worries of karmabomb, and here perssone continues you had just ignored and farm another totem these simple ones!

Columba likes this.
  3. Kauni

Kauni Archer 62 EU

Where do I say you are griefing? I actually said the opposite, nobody cares about you and what you are doing. Well... besides yourself obviously.

10% loss of your normal income per hour.

Kinda you... I linked your 2 clips grinding on arsha, fighting 3-4 people. It's not an unsual thing that 7-10 people appear if you are not alone. This was your response to my fights.
    So I wait for your arsha clip where you fight several people since YOU claimed it's NEVER a problem for most of ... whoever us is...
    Oh and don't forget to keep the grind somewhat efficient, ye? :-)
    Leave the safe zone and you will see it. Besides your useless suggestions, declaring on the guild won't do anything. If the fact of being lvl 49 is not enough for you, the explanation why it's useless was given earlier already. Also the low lvl will not get one shot obviously, cause the mirumoks don't hit you right away during the pull/grief itself.

Nagasaki likes this.
  4. Columba

So I am not griefing anyone. Why are you arguing with me then, lol? What 10 people are you talking about, lol? 10 people aren’t bothering me, at Arsha or anywhere, lol. What are you doing to get a 49 to chase you down at Trees, lol?

5. Niowena

if you were afraid of karma, ask a bdo to see an item that allows the player to block the pk on the person. like that no karmabomb and the perssonne who has the item that must buy cashop for 70 euro to not be pk nor war guild it would settle but will not be active on arsha voila everyone will be happy

Columba likes this.
  6. Kauni

Kauni Archer 62 EU

Cause you, a very smart individual, quoted me first and told me that I have to work on my skills cause I can't keep efficient grind while fighting 3-4 people? At the same time you claimed that it would be never a problem for you.

Idk what is wrong with your brain that you think every karmabomb thread would be about you, that's not the case, not sure why you looking for that attention.

Attached Files:

• wtf.jpg
      wtf.jpg
      File size:
      52.8 KB
      Views:
  7. Columba

I don’t have that many people “show up” on Arsha when I do my dailies. Then again. I don’t go to high traffic spots. Perhaps that’s the issue?

8. Kauni

Kauni Archer 62 EU

Then don't quote me if you are talking about something else.

9. Columba

Avoiding high traffic areas is part of the game play, lol. Perhaps you need to learn what places to avoid.

#49 Columba, Jun 25, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2019
  10. Misantropo

"goto arsha" but but i want to bully not be bullied

Solitaire, GnatGoSplat and Columba like this.
  11. Columba

Apparently these tough guys can’t pve on Arsha.......hahahahahahahahaha.

12. Kauni

Kauni Archer 62 EU

Because it's about popular spots and not your grass beetles spot. It has nothing to do with tough, it's just about numbers. One channel is obviously not enough for the amount of people who would like to grind there, so people just go there to fk around.

How does your arsha adventure look like?

13. Columba

hahahaha. I am in Bandits, Crescents, Nagas, Manshaums, etc etc every night, kiddo. I am rarely bothered. You just can't stand fighting well geared players to take "your spot!" learn where to go.

14. Kauni

Kauni Archer 62 EU

Uhm I am not just fighting well geared players, I also fight more geared and overgeared players. I just cba fighting over and over again 1vsX for no reason.
    But please... don't tell people "learn where to go" at your grass beetle spots :-)
    Bandits... Nagas... Crescents... holy sh*t... what's your ap after all these years... 150? lol... Maybe before telling someone to go Arsha for whatever reason, you might wanna gear up first and go to a real spot?

15. Columba

I'm not the one complaining about low gear players. you are. Arsha has plenty of uncrowded and high ap spots. Have even been to Aakman, Stars End, Trees or Gyfin on Arsha? lol. I bet you just hang out at sausans and pirates, lol

You pretend to be well geared, but you can't even out grind A LEVEL 49 PLAYER? hahahahaha, WOW!

16. Kauni

Kauni Archer 62 EU

Do you even read the posts before you smash your face into the keyboard to respond? It was an example at MIRUMOKS, sorry, for grass beetle player -> trees.
    I even linked you 2 clips of me fighting 1vs3-4 at these "trees".
    Looks like you lost the bet. What did I win again?

17. Veoh Techstarify

Always the same thing since 2016...

There will be no changes anymore anyway. no matter what happens.
    I'm always saying, keep your fingers off that pvp button and everything is fine if you can't endure bad karma!

You want to have karmabombers getting a ban? Then PKers should get also a ban. Equality over suppresion.
    There is a good reason PA has decided on how it is. (Especially those egoistical 300ap kids which are grinding low spots and taking the whole place for themselves, guess why ap cap of monsters in Mediah and else happened)
    And that only just proving you indeed only pking very low geared players anyway, because if good geared players getting pked, you wouldn't get such a huge cap at once. You could simply outgrind them then.

Off all things the PK button is always getting miss understood (maybe you even can call it missuse in the end if you push it for getting other players of the spot).
    Think of other games where PK doesn't exist, and think again why Karma handicap is existing. Also there is still the PVP server without Karma loss if you have forgotten.

18. Columba

what bet? It's not my problem that you can't manage to out grind a level 49.

19. Columba

some of these kids are crying about level 49s ruining "their grind spots!" lol

20. Kauni

Kauni Archer 62 EU

Holy sh*t dude... do you even play the game? The example I made with lvl 49 was at mirumoks... you don't outgrind the lvl 49 because he is just popping trees.... holy fk seriously just stop your bs.

I honestly start to believe you have some mental disorder.

No, people are asking for balance. Tell me the penalties of a PKer and the penalties of the one being PKd.