1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Karma needs removed/Karma bombing bannable

Discussion in 'PvP' started by Avernacus, Jun 21, 2019.

1. Factorial

You don't know how to play BDO. Go play another game that's easier for you.

Solitaire and Columba like this.
  2. Columba

so he pops a tree and you can't kill it? lol. getting pk'd loses time, degrades gear, uses potion, and expends elion's tears. secondly, the victim doesn't CHOOSE to flag up. so the aggressor, who CHOOSES to flag up has all the cards and deserves lopsided penalties. stop crying about low geared players. go to more challenging locations like mirumoks. Oh wait,....

#62 Columba, Jun 25, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2019
    Solitaire and GnatGoSplat like this.
  3. Kauni

Kauni Archer 62 EU

I see... you never grinded mirumoks. The rotation is made of several trees, to let them pop you don't need to hit them and now guess what... it's easier and faster to pull them all and let them pop than you clear the rotation...
    Don't try to discuss if you have literally no experience.

Do you even play the game? rofl.... holy fk... do you really believe that? If so, then you just have proven another time that you literally don't know anything about BDO.

It has nothing to do with low geared players. The option to grief with literally zero penalties can be used by everyone.
    We can talk about "more challenging locations" as soon as you have left grass beetles and got some experience about the game... sorry I mean nagas, bandits, crescents, manshaums rofl...

4. Columba

I’ve grinded at Mirumoks aplenty, Lol. It sounds like you need to gear up if a level 49 causes you so much trouble. Most of us don’t have issues with lowbies triggering us in game.

5. Kauni

Kauni Archer 62 EU

Besides the fact that level doesn't even matter here, you are talking bs or never got griefed, assuming we are talking about the main rotation here.
    The griefing is even easier if it's a 5 people extended main rotation that people do with the 530% xp scrolls.
    I am not expecting anything from you, you have proven your "experience" enough already.

6. Columba

A level 49:never bothered me there or anywhere else. They can’t even kill the mobs, lol

7. Kauni

Kauni Archer 62 EU

You can stop proving how clueless you are :-)
    You don't need to kill a single mob at mirumoks to ruin the rotation, you don't even need to hit anything to let the trees explode.
    Not even surprised anymore about your "opinion" regarding griefing, you have literally no experience here.

8. Columba

Then klll them before they explode, lol

9. Kauni

Kauni Archer 62 EU

That's simply not possible.... Are you grinding 2 trees only or something? wtf...
    By "trees" I obviously mean these "tree stubs" that spawn the actual mobs or whatever you wanna call them.

Edit: Let's make it actually more interesting... how many trees do you think are at the main rotation? I mean you actually should know that, right? :-)

#69 Kauni, Jun 25, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2019
  10. Mikroman

Or...
    - Go to Arsha server!
    - "Learn to share"
    - pay your "jerk-tax" and stop whine!

This is MMO game. The spot is not "yours".

Or My suggestiion: gear cap in every zones: if you have better gear than "level of area" your AP-DP-stats will be in the "territorial maximum" or in lower. Than go to PvP with equal chances in your low GS areas! PK new guys in beginner zones is not PvP.

Solitaire, GnatGoSplat and Columba like this.
  11. Kauni

Kauni Archer 62 EU

You must be new to the game.
    Griefing =/= sharing... if someone ruins your rotation just because he wants to annoy you since he knows there are no penalties then it has literally nothing to do with sharing.
    1 Server is not enough for the amount of players who would like to fight for the spot without getting griefed. Simple number issue.
    And this is literally the most dumb suggestion. Why even grinding if GS does not matter? Also make your beginner zones as safe as you want, nobody cares. People don't want to get griefed at party spots that are actually made to support beginners.
    Play the game first before you try to make any "suggestions".

12. Mikroman

I am not new, but I ignore PvP because the upgrade system is pure disgusting gamble. And yes. If you kill someone when he/she touches your area you deserve your "additional object in that area" for 1-2 hours. If someone is a**hole I will make it miserable.
    Farming low GS area as OP character and kill weak players is not pvp.

13. Kauni

Kauni Archer 62 EU

So buying gear from mp nowadays is still a gamble, you sure?
    I understand the point that everyone plays a stronger class than you and always has more gear. I have the same issue, I am literally a PvP god and if I lose it's always just because the other guy is class and gear carried, I feel you bro :/

14. Mikroman

Selling items in market will not change the origin of this items. BiS items comes from disgusting punishing forced gamble enchant system. "others gambled it" will not make it better.

Players are parts of the world in BDO. Accept it or make your choices and accept the negative effects too. There are 10M+ accounts. If "your spot" means 1 users/area how can you fill that farming spots with this players? Opening +100k channels? Farming solo in a zone is not MMO game. But BDO has not a problem with this situation. 99,9% pf players will not stay in game long term. Learn to share with that 0,01%!

15. Kauni

Kauni Archer 62 EU

Only because your rng is bad it doesn't mean everyones is. Fact is that most gear is sitting on the market, you can just buy it with 0 gambling.

You mean like 2k16 when PvE plebs been crying to remove the xp loss on PK death?

1 account =/= 1 player... I really hope you are trolling here. Besides that I reeeeaaaalllllyyy doubt that amount of accounts on EU/NA.

And this is why PvP is so important for open world.

Griefing =/= sharing, I explained you that earlier already.

16. elynia01

I dont think u understoo the term "karmabomber"

17. Mikroman

Griefing =/= sharing
    Killing low GS players =/= PVP. :)

NA+EU had 3M accounts in the 1st year. And some players joined later. 10M was the "all region numbers" maybe. But this is registered accounts and not parallell users in game same time.

Karma system of BDO is simple brain cancer, but remove all negatives is not a solution. I played Archeage. I don't have a problem with profitable mass murdering. But BDO is a joke in PvP objectives. You think killing low GS players in low monster level areas is PvP...

PvP in BDO (in your point of view): killing others and make game solo PvE game!
    PvP in other game: kill others to make profit (pick up valuable items or Pvp has reward)

XP loss in "PK death" is totally wrong. The game is p2w and gear gives you huge advantage. This is not real PvP game. If BDO has skill based PvP than it's ok. Lose some XP in death! If your chance to win is 99,9% gear and 0,1% skill than absolutely NO.

18. Veoh Techstarify

As I said, don't puch the pvp buttoon, no issue then, no Karama los, no balance issues (if there even was any to begin with in this kind of from)

As Columba already sais, a lv49 can't even do a single thing there even with high gear. It's equly to a fly which is passing by (and getting killed randomly by the Miru eventually if he'd stop and attack or else)
    I don't even believe such a low lvl player would run around in areas like this, except for quest or adventure maybe.

If you want a battle royal pvp game then try fortnite or alike.

19. Kauni

Kauni Archer 62 EU

PvP = Player vs Player, has literally nothing to do with gear.

It does not need to be removed. Karma just needs a value, atm it has none. Worst part tho that there is literally no defense against real griefers.

I do not think that, I did not say that nor does that happen that it could become any kind of an issue at any point. Why? Because geared players are geared for a reason. They will not leave their grinding area and travel all over the world just to kill some random guy 2-3 times for no reason. PKing someone has no benefits. If you think someone would lose that much money and time just to "annoy" someone by killing him 2-3 times (because of 300k max karma possible) then you would have to assume that the PK'd person is INSANELY sensetive and would insta rage quit after that. Otherwise there is literally no purpose for a geared player to do that.

Where did I say that, please quote me? I asked several times for more PvP content in different threads so the geared players have actually some content.
    That's what everyone wants, besides the griefers who would make karma system even worse.

And why do you think gear always wins? What about all the people that did prove that skill > gear?

20. Kauni

Kauni Archer 62 EU

What about karma bombers just don't touch the game? Best solution = no karma bombers.

Columba has proven that he has no clue about mirumoks. Only because you repeat his wrong "statements", they will not become true. You don't need to hit anything at mirumoks to ruin the rotation and you also will not get hit by griefing there.
    If you don't know how the area works, just don't try to make an argument out of that.