1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Karma needs removed/Karma bombing bannable

Discussion in 'PvP' started by Avernacus, Jun 21, 2019.

1. MoZex

MoZex Musa 62 EU

You shouldve been here in the earlier days where you lost 1% exp from a pvp kill, people really gave it a second thought before pushing back. The simple feat as having pvp during/on worldbosses..

At least they done some right by adding arsha chan with incr loot

2. Columba

Yeah it was great that low geared players were getting griefed left and right!

Solitaire, Felo and MoZex like this.
  3. Kauni

Kauni Archer 62 EU

Ye because karma was absolutely not a limited ressource :^)
    But no worries PvP people moved, now PvE people getting griefed with no ressource. Game improved, confirmed.

4. Columba

Yet people who want to kill lower geared players are still complaining, lol.

Solitaire and Fearless V like this.
  5. Kauni

Kauni Archer 62 EU

Give GS matching PvP content when?

6. Columba

Lobby for it.

7. Distaken

What Kauni said is correct on NA as well, everytime I go to arsha all I ee is a huge gvg at a grind spot and you wont be able to grind bc theres 20 people fighting or there are more people at the spot than the rotations can fit so it becomes grind for a minute or two and someone comes and trie to kill you, you kill him he comes back over and over and over or someone else comes and tries to take the rotation. if they made half of the channels pvp channels then it wouldn't be as bad since there wouldn't be as much crowding and every grind spot wouldn't be a warzone. I still think that there should be penalties for karmabombers and griefers even on arsha channels. I think that everytime you kill someone their spawn timer should increase or they should start getting sent to farther away nodes, maybe even they get sent to the nearest city (heidel/velia/grana/Valencia etc)

8. DatGruntGuy

no one is forcing you to kill anyone your doing it because you want to do it that one spot isnt worth killing over there are lots of servers with that same spot

Solitaire, Columba and Joungf like this.
  9. Sidina

Sidina Lahn 62 EU

And why should I waste my buffs just cause someone decides he now wants the spot I'm grinding on whilst there are lots of servers and spots to chose from?

Also have you tried to get a spot in Aakman during prime and before release of Underwater and Stars End and even the adjusted spawn rate?

10. Columba

Sorry. You choose to flag. Karmabombing is fictitious

Solitaire likes this.
  11. Columba

. Ignore them, learn To Share, grind better, invite them, speak with them, play on Arsha, etc, etc, or any of another 20 solutions.

12. Sidina

Sidina Lahn 62 EU

This just shows you're not grinding high end spots. Again I try to speak to them and again 90% don't respond. Arsha is for PvP and not for grinding, so again if I wanna PvP I go to Arsha. I am not group grinding a spot that's not made for group grinding.

Your "arguments" are as stupid and still the same like a year ago.... LeArN tO sHaRe

#132 Sidina, Jul 1, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2019
  13. Columba

Mirumoks, hysteria, aakman. I am not the one crying about game mechanics, and I dgaf how you play. I just play as I like. I avoid others and mind my own business. If someone tells me to leave or kills me, I refuse to leave. For that I am called a karmabomber. I don’t care. You will never make me leave, you will rage about it, and I will laugh. Sue me.

#133 Columba, Jul 1, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2019
  14. Felo

system doesn't matter, i would still grief kauni cause of reasons

Fearless V likes this.
  15. RobinSan

Both sides needs to accept the game mechanics..
    So pvpers get ready to get karma bombed..
    So pveers get ready to lose crystals if they hit you to 100 hp..

Sometimes you have good grindsessions, sometimes you have bad, deal with it... Tomorrow could be better, tomorrow could be worse..

No one ownes a spot, even if you are there first or already for three hours or just activated your scrolls, it's no one's spot, and no one is obligated to duel or pvp or to leave a spot if asked or if refuse...

It's all possible with the game mechanics, I wish we could all be big boys and girls..

Solitaire, Fearless V and Columba like this.
  16. Columba

All fine with me. I don’t care if someone wants to give me free pvp practice. It’s part of the game, I do my utmost best to avoid others’ rotations. If they come into where I am grinding, i politely greet them and let them know how long I will be there. If they decide to grind there too, I invite them. If they reject the invite, I just keep grinding. However, I will never leave. I’ve also never died to a mob, so that threat is laughable. If my guild gets decced, neither my guild nor I care. Have at it. I am not budging. I have 400+ Elion’s tears and I will keep the attacker flagged. They will leave. They always do.

17. Fearless V

Fearless V TranscendentSoul Witch 61 NA

Why do you have so many tears? Like why? lol :D You could easily use that money to buy outfits to sell on the marketplace and make enough money to push back against the PoS griefers.

18. Columba

The threat that they credibly present often prevents people from ganking me.

19. Fearless V

Fearless V TranscendentSoul Witch 61 NA

But with the money you have spent on 400+ Tears. You could've been borderline competitive enough to actually push back against them. By buying and selling cash shop outfits, no?

20. Columba

Yeah. I don’t like the idea of buying costumes to sell for in game gold. Just doesn’t feel right. I buy value packs, a ghillie suit and a few pets only. Also, got the tears on deals.