1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Khan griefing issues ... and why PA doesn't care anymore

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by FreZkim531, Dec 16, 2019.

1. Faultz

i remember this one time, a guild kept running their mouth so me and 5 others jumped them at their offin guild boss and they ended up leaving.

2. Luminosity

Luminosity Valkyrie 62

All this trashtalk about getting good. If you do the highest difficulty Khan you can not effort to lose even a single second to anyone trying to interfere with you. Also, how do you think you are going to defend yourself from a maniac guild with 60 people with galleas just shooting down your "khan"-cannons. You just use 90 of your own people to properly block off the 60 boats? And the remaining 10 people do khan?

Clever, like always.... Yeah just be without guild and swap channel while doing khan and getting your cannnos destroyed with no kind of counterplay. Swapping channel during khan summon totally solves the issue.
    You can not even compare that. The op is complaining, because there literally is no way to fight against this grief. In owpvp 1v1 there is a way. Just war and kill the other guy until he leaves. But despite being one of the selfproclaimed best witches you are unable to do so. On the other hand there are skilled witches that use the mobs to their advantage and prevent you from easily following them in owpvp. Your reason to avoid pvp and his reason to complain are two entirely different things.

3. Corsix

nah they can just switch to a reg channel or arsha for that. there is no griefing in a pve server. someone taking ur rotation? means ur ap sucks.

4. Xenara

Just change Oquilla to savezone once Khan gets spawned by a guild, wouldn't be too hard, would it?

Corsix likes this.
  5. Unranked

Unranked Unranked Striker 63 EU

I think it is hard for them to make regional temporal save zones, because if it was easy they would have done it for world bosses instead of disabeling pvp for the entire channel

T800 likes this.
  6. Corsix

And you can war hero 7 days a week for nw/siege and siege guilds now make most money in game since smh loot nerfed 97%. And PvP / siege guilds all play politics with each other to rotate taking nodes/ castles for free billions per week.

That should be nerfed to the ground if SMH loot was.

7. Sadalsuud

Sadalsuud Tamer 62 EU

Lol. And some dares to laugh at me when I say that a pve server would basically be a gift for the players with the best equipment, allowing them to grind without interference.

For the others, it would be a KS celebration if one don't make a rota that perfectly fits his kill speed. Knowing that it would certainly destroy some other's rota. Without any way to interact between players, so basically no way to find a spot for you unless you find a stupid guy with a rota too big for him, ksing him until one gets bored. Such a paradise!

8. Corsix

OK then it frees up the OTHER servers for you to be in and the "best equipment" players wont be on your channel to pk you.

Still a win.

9. Luminosity

Luminosity Valkyrie 62

There are safezones in the game, pretty much every town and many nodes have one. They can also disable and enable pvp as shown during worldbosses. So what would prevent them from combining this?

Yeah those 380 mio I got last weekend for having calpheon two weeks in row. Thats 1/3 of a single billion, far from billions you are claiming. And also barely enough money to cover the about 1-2 hours siege duration. People without a castle could have grinded for that time and just made the same money in the end(without having to go superhardcore on expensive buff items).
    The times of siege payout carrying the entire playerbase of certain guilds are long over and most players have not even been in those guilds back then. So hate the people that sat in a castle for half a year or longer 2 years ago. Money from holding a castle did not change at all while everyone does several times as much money grinding as they did 2 years ago. A single Pen Item would take me 40-50 weeeks of 380mio payouts to get. Really broken, I gotta say.

10. ClearArrow

ClearArrow Ranger 62

I can say for a fact that puturm does not have protection. We have been griefed during that guild boss before and if you all hop channel you lose the boss scroll if you have already summoned it.

11. Corsix

how much did u get when you win the node/castle up front?

12. Deyric

It is already dying / dead without it.
    And your argument don't take away from those who want PvP, takes away from those that want PvE.

13. Vanraven

Teehehe get strong as in spend money on the pearl shop to advance fast. I see what you did there.

14. Flesh007

Lol man... this is mmo game, you know?

15. Sadalsuud

Sadalsuud Tamer 62 EU

The fact that they would have the stuff to seriously outgrind me does not mean that they could PK me.
    Still, you missed the point : BDO is a PvPvE game. By allowing players to go on a pve channel you reduce the number of players on a spot, you reduce the creation of conflicts. And honestly, I would find more interesting to have a conflict with well-equipped players than with the players who can't find a spot on the pve channel because they lack equipment.

But still, if you're OK to give them even more power and a really nice gift with pve channel, without any penalty like a reduced drop rate, and let the other players deal with the apparently hellish regular channels, well... Bye bye logic!

Not a reason to give it the fatal hit! :D

But again, to have a PvPvE game, you need environment AND players. If PVE channels or even PvE dungeons appear, and without penalty, you may attract pure pve players but also players that are not against PvP but find there a bonus for their grind. Above all for players with a good stuff, exactly the ones that would be better on a regular channel! <3

16. Roechacca

Captain Kirk would find a way.

17. Columba

No pve channels please. It would turn every other server channel into mini arshas

18. Unranked

Unranked Unranked Striker 63 EU

that would be hacking the simulation but that gets you banned

Roechacca likes this.
  19. Corsix

And that did what? I'm sure they just did it in another channel no problem. Not too hard to outsmart basement lolsers like you by just changing channels.

20. Roechacca

Ya you're right, so don't get banned. lol