1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kind of noob lf Mentor / friendly guild

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by KronosNoctis, Aug 24, 2018.

1. KronosNoctis

Hey there !

So I am pretty "new" to the game in the grand scheme of things, highest levelled chara is a 56 sorceress and the rest dabbels between 50-53 and well... lvl 1.

I played the game strictly for leveling and grinding with the combat which usually loses its appeal after awhile and that mostly solo.

Therefor if there is any kind and experienced soul reading this, I am looking for a sort of mentor / companion to play, learn and better understand the game and all its mechanics. I've started dabbling into lifeskilling and trying to wrap my head around all of it.

If anyone feels like helping a lost soul or missguided sheep of the flock (xD) or well me, then hmu with a pn =)
    Probably should mention that for the forseeable future I won't be into pvp or anything of that sort, strictly pve'ing.

Cheers !

2. Souldealer

Souldealer Warrior

If you are from EU trow me a wisper when im online family name Soulskill, or respond on the forum :)

3. mmohealing

To give you options feel free to send me a msg too. Im the GM of Siorcan. An EU pve and lifeskill guild trying to focus on everything that isnt pvp in BDO.
    No level or gear requirements and no mandatory events.
    We also take in new players to show them the ropes provided they are willing to be on discord for explanations.

Good luck wherever you end up!