1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Knowledge run in Kama (no weapons and no gear)

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Gantheral, Sep 29, 2017.

?

Should I do the run through Kama without weapons and without gear?

Poll closed Oct 6, 2017.
  1. hell yes!

50.0%
  2. you crazy hell no!

50.0%
  1. Gantheral

Gantheral Arandell NA

I'm seriously thinking about doing a knowledge run without any gear and running through Kama, but I know some people would say that it would be absolutely insane. So here is my argument why would it be insane to do a knowledge run through Kama when I'm not wearing any gear at all, it's not like anything is going to break, and as for PvP for someone who doesn't PvP and is going through Kama completely gearless with absolutely no gear or no weapons as a warrior any threat especially when it's just a run for knowledge?

2. Avaform

You'll get 1 energy from characters, 1 from topography and.. that's it.
    You can't do ecology or quests without gear so this would indeed be insane. An insane waste of time.

Metalharpey likes this.
  3. PandoraRose

Considering most everything is wicked fast or has ranged attacks, I don't see you getting very far.

Metalharpey likes this.
  4. Metalharpey

Metalharpey Metalharpey Witch 62 EU

Let's certainly not forget you need to be on your main quest for Kamasylvia (lv58) to even talk to some NPCs, so the only thing you can really do is get the Topography. Well, I did that on my witch (low gear) without effort, but since I couldn't really do anything else it was a waste of time imo.
    (of course I did manage to get some of the Ecology, with some butchering etc but still)

I'll get back there later of course, when I get to the level of that main quest :)

Assuming you already did your run (or maybe not), how did it go for you?