1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[KNOWN ISSUE] Patch Notes - 13th January 2021

Discussion in 'Support Announcements' started by GM Sayla, Jan 13, 2021.

1. GM Sayla

Game Master

Greetings all,

We'd like to bring the following points recognised as Known Issue on the newest Patch Notes to your attention:
    • We are aware of the following issues when learning Prime: Passed Pawn II and III:
      • The issue where the All DP increase effect is not applied during Quoratum's Protection.
      • The issue where SP and HP are not recovered when using a Succession skill while summoning Axian.
      • These issues will be fixed during the January 20th, 2021 (Wed) maintenance.
    • We are aware of the issue where the description about SP recovery differs from the actual effect on Royal Fencing: Remise I and II's hit.
      • The skill description for Royal Fencing: Remise I and II will be fixed during the January 20th, 2021 (Wed) maintenance.

• We are aware of the issue where clicking on the Help UI after entering Old Moon Grand Prix Racetrack leads to an incorrect page.
      • This issue will be fixed during the January 20th, 2021 (Wed) maintenance.

• We are aware of the issue where J's Hammer of Loyalty cannot be moved from inventory to warehouse and vice versa.
      • This issue will be fixed during the January 20th, 2021 (Wed) maintenance.

• We are aware of the issue where Old Moon Grand Prix races are not starting even when there are enough players participating. While we are investigating, this issue can be overcome by having all participants exit the race fully and re-enter.
      [Updated Jan 14, 2021] This issue has been resolved.

2. MesosPl0x

The nova succession bugs are not acceptable. It is not acceptable to wait 1 week for these fixes. Fix them now! The whole class is destroyed because of this!

Avantala, Blitzball, Alecoz2 and 2 others like this.
  3. Atharyon

• Changed posture for when the character is in Main Weapon Combat Stance

The new posture in Main Weapon Combat Stance looks ridiculous as well. The legs are spread way too far apart.
      The original Main Weapon Combat Stance was good as it was. Change it back please.

4. Lady Arisha

Lady Arisha Mystic 61 EU

How? Shes now holding her shield in front of her while standing still, so she's supporting herself with that posture. There is nothing ''ridiculous'' about it.

Im pretty sure the new idle is made this way, so they could get rid of the clunky transaction with slow movement speed whenever you wanted to walk foward from your combat stance. Its STILL there mind you, just less annoying.

#4 Lady Arisha, Jan 13, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2021
  5. BloodlineGT

The skill Quoratum's Opening still dont showing the cooldown in CD SLOT

Attached Files:

Blitzball likes this.
  6. Atharyon

If I had taken that stance during my time in the armed forces while holding a ballistic shield, I'd have been able to get knocked over by any kind of force effect. kek
    New combat stance is double shoulderwidth. Try standing like that while holding something big and heavy in front of yourself.

#6 Atharyon, Jan 13, 2021
  7. Xig

Xig

You are not aware though, that the horse race takes for ever to start (20 minutes in so far and nothing)

8. GM Sayla

Game Master

Hello! We are aware of this issue. We've added it to the list, and while it is under investigation, we recommend everyone suffering from it to exit the horse race preparation they're in and try to make a new one.

9. Yushee

Why not make an emergency maintenance at some point during the week? Those are heavy gameplay impacting bugs. Not like it's "weird animation with X outfit" or something like that. Succession is doomed for a week =)

10. Xig

Xig

Mate, i have been to 4 rooms so far and all were bugged, this is an hour and a half i'll never get back. Close it down and fix it, instead of presenting a major bug as a minor hindrance.

11. Margy

Xig makes a VERY valid point. You shouldnt be passing this off as a minor issue. I managed to do one race immediately after maintainence and since then EVERY room bugged. thats almost 4 hours of you guys FAILING your playerbase.
    Dont 'add it to the list' Fix it and compensate everyone for their time wasted.

Robf and Xig like this.
  12. sShotrah

sShotrah Sorceress 62 EU

13. Dajasha

leaving succession in this kind of state for nova cant be acceptable for waiting 1 week to fix that. At least give us a 7 day infinite manapotion so we can at least use abillities.

14. reconkangas

There are not brand new issues as of today..
    Nova succesion came out with these issues continue playing as normal stop lookin for hand outs..
    These succesion bugs were here since it came out stop acting like you knew about them before this post.
    Being a bit of a drama queen here, deal with it till next week.

15. Rade9098

This is just factually incorrect. I've been playing succession entirely since the release. Nova has skills that recover hp and sp when you take out her gargoyle summon. The majority of her skills, ones that use her gargoyle summon to bolster their attacks, also damage her when she uses them with the summon present. Now, as of this morning, all of the SP and HP regeneration that came with having the summon out is gone. This means her current state requires you to either not use the summon and lose half of her damaging capability along with most of her ways to sustain SP, or use the summon and constantly bleed yourself to death with no built-in ways to recover hp and still having very poor SP efficiency. It's just flat out wrong to say that these issues existed before, and it's not even possible to continue playing as normal as you suggest, because her current state is not normal. Her succession has all of the disadvantages of its style and identity while losing all of the advantages.

16. MesosPl0x

Thats a straight lie. The skills were working absolutely fine before the patch. I gained HP and SP as it was described in the skills, also the +50DP buff was working before. The loss of the 50DP is extremely huge.

17. reconkangas

In what patch did they fix the issue???

Why don't I spell it for you, becouse your acting like you have been playing succession for 3 months..
    Succession came out on January 6th genius....
    Let's have a look
    novapassedpawn.PNG

Let see at pawn 3 you lose 150 HP everytime he is SUMMONED.. EVERYTIME...
    NOT JUST WHEN YOU HIT SHIFT+SPACE THE 1ST TIME..

At what point in the past 7 days since succesion came out that it has been unplayable or noticed that you would not recover 60hp with vengeful star, 50hp with bitter reighn, 50hp with swooping ring WHEN axion takes 150 per summon????
    At what point was it not playable in the past 7 days???
    Yes these skills recover a % of HP but at NO point of grinding over 30ish hours INCLUDING TODAY did I even notice that the HP regeneration was not working becouse AXIONS trade off is damage vs lose of HP your not getting away from it YOU are still going to lose HP everytime he is summoned this ONLY LESSENS the burden.
    At no point did anyone crying in these forums test and re test send in tickets becouse NONE of it was even brought up in forums until now..
    Don't act like you are a founding member of I found a bug club and are sitting here telling me this class is crippled while I am out there grinding my @Ss off making serious cash with her and have had ZERO issues at Stars end, turos, UW, Thorns and Oluns..

#17 reconkangas, Jan 13, 2021
  18. reconkangas

Succession came out LAST WEEK..
    this did not happen on today's PATCH..
    AXION ROBS YOU OF BETWEEN 200HP AT LV 1 AND 150 AT LEVEL 3...
    EVERY TIME YOU SUMMON HIM.
    every skill you see that Bat fly into the air EVERYTIME you see him you lose 150hp...

auto pot usage is 250hp every 2 seconds if you have cheer 5.. she has a +45 passive hp recovery per second. Your recovering up to or beyond 350hp for every 2 seconds.
    Yet your gonna TELL me you noticed it JUST NOW??? BS ON THAT.

For most of us out there grinding with her I LITERALLY never even noticed any different pot usage from last week to today it is that friggin insignificant and to be a drama queen like the class cant be played go try a mystic for a while to see some game breaking mechanics.

19. Rade9098

Yes. The summon drains hp when used. That's not an issue. It's part of the class. What's not part of the class is having zero options to recover that hp back using her skills without add-ons, and having very limited SP generation without sustainment. Please pay attention to what's actually being discussed. You said 'these bugs have been here since she came out'. They were not. You could use bitter reign, affliction, and vengeful star to recover hp with no hp cost. As of this morning, you cannot. Just because you're happy to chug 2000 pots an hour and didn't bother using her standard recovery options that no longer work doesn't mean the class isn't seriously hampered by losing core elements of her design.

20. reconkangas

You absolutely are spouting about something that is completely wrong..
    Again
    Screenshot_20210113-181433_Samsung Internet.jpg

THE ISSUE WERE SP AND HP ARE NOT RECOVERED USING SUCCESSION SKILL WHILE AXION IS SUMMONED..

Hp recovery on storming star NON PRIME skill STILL WORKS EVEN THOUGH AXION IS SOMMONED AT THE END AND YOU LOSE 150HP..
    You have 4 friggin prime skills that recover HP, swooping ring,icy thorns,bitter reign, vengeful star. ALL 4 of them don't summon axion independently..

So at what point did you notice in the past 7 days that they were working as intended OH THATS RIGHT BECOUSE YOU DIDNT KNOW IT.... LOL

The issue of 50dp is something I have been wondering about since she came out becouse it didn't feel like it BUT again untill they posted this I didn't know it was NOT working. This to me is a bigger deal than the other.