1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[KNOWN ISSUE] Patch Notes - 13th January 2021

Discussion in 'Support Announcements' started by GM Sayla, Jan 13, 2021 at 1:27 PM.

1. Rade9098

Please learn to read before posting on forums. I've played Nova without using potions of any kind. Before this morning, it was viable, as all of those skills listed recovered hp. After, it is not, because you are left with one skill that is long, slow, vulnerable, has a long cooldown, and still drains hp alongside recovering it, in addition to losing all but two ways of getting SP. You're not even arguing anything, you're just screaming that everyone is wrong and talking about things that aren't related. The other skills have a passive effect of generating hp or sp when you are in the mode of having Axian present, regardless of whether or not he is used alongside the attack, which drains your hp. Prior to this morning, that effect worked. After this morning, it does not. So yes, in the past 7 days, I very much noticed then that it was working as intended, because I didn't use potions, and used those skills to maintain my HP and SP while keeping axian summoned consistently. And I very much noticed that they were not working this morning, which immediately made it impossible to use her skills fully and survive without using potions of any kind.

#21 Rade9098, Jan 14, 2021 at 12:15 AM
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2021 at 12:58 AM
  2. sShotrah

sShotrah Sorceress 62 EU

for the horse race, cant you do a quick fix like this: kick everyone after 10 min .... whatever the number in lobby. until you fix the bug. since a race only take 1min to start + 2:30 , 10 min is enough.

3. MajorThor

Errrrrr, you do realize that this kills the entire build right? We shouldn't have to wait an entire week to get this fixed, how is this even considered to be "okay" by literally ANY standard?

4. MesosPl0x

Yo what are you talking about? Your reply made absolutely 0 sense. This did happen with the new patch, it was working before correctly seems like you are one of these toxic kids here in forum I heard about. If you dont know what Novas succ skills did last week then please dont post anything here.

5. reconkangas

If you have a fairy, if you have cheer 4 or 5, your passed pawn is at 3.
    Other than going though some pots NO different than any other class OR you already have unlimited pots the chances of you actually seeing ANY difference in game play is ZERO.
    I am sick of people acting like complete drama queens over and issue that is ALREADY known so what you go through a few more pots, its an issue that will be fixed in 6 days. If you cant handle it switch to another tclass in the time being pepega.

6. MesosPl0x

And yet again you are talking about something that has nothing to do with my reply. Anyways from this point on I will just ignore you.

7. reconkangas

My answer to you is simple YOU are being a drama queen.

I explained the situation even with BIG BIG pictures, just so you can understand the skills. Then explained how its bearly noticed period.
    Drama queens such as yourself always take things to another level.. IF you cant handle the few extra pots you will go through then QUIT, LOG OFF AND DELETE BDO...
    There are a mountain of other classes with Crippling issues LIKE the Mystic "please wait a moment" bug that self CC's anytime you use specific skills with full shards and has been there for a year WITH NO FIX IN SITE. Suc Valk's random control loss bug were skills stop working like your dash won't return to block and then Dashes won't work at all leaving you running with no protection.

THESE and MANY MORE are game crippling bugs that have no end in site yet you here demands a known issue that will be fixed next week to be fixed NOW..
    Then when somone explains that the situation is not that bad and at least you have a fix date.. the class is still playable in its current form and is bearly noticeable LET alone I and 99.9% of most people never knew it was an issue untill told in this thread.

#27 reconkangas, Jan 14, 2021 at 1:17 PM
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2021 at 3:57 PM
  8. anvision

It is moot to argue which bugs have a bigger impact on gameplay. However, I don't think you know anything about Nova succession bug, so please stop chimming in on issue you have no idea about.

Prior to this week patch, skill like Prime: Vengeful Star would recover +30hp per hit while Axian is summoned +40hp total on hit with addons.The skill itself have a maximum of 6 hits and 5 sec cd, making Succession Nova highly sustainable similar to succession Lahn.

Prior to this week patch, you can spam all the succession skills with Axian up freely, losing 150hp each time wasn't a a problem, since Vengeful Star would bring your hp back up. In my experience, many times my hp bar would be somewhere at 2/3 full, with just a single or two Vengeful Star, my hp would be back near full bar.

With the current bug, farming as a succession Nova isn't sustainable, there isn't any skill to offset the 150hp lose with summoning Axian. Carrying hundredth of hp pots isn't ideal. The alternative is not have Axian summoned which require having a different play style, as well as losing lots of DPS.

9. MajorThor

Meanwhile the bug has been fixed on SEA and KR already, bless them for having a proper publisher.

10. Megta

Megta Archer EU

And it's not fixed here, because the publisher from SEA and KR has not given our publisher the fixed patch.