1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Known Issues] Account Transfer Registration

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by CM Jeste, Jan 28, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CM Jeste

Community Manager

Greetings Adventurers,

On Wednesday, January 27th, Kakao Games and Pearl Abyss opened registrations for account transfers in order to transition the Black Desert Online service.

During this process, some adventurers who completed the Account Transfer Registration process experienced an issue where their client would intermittently close unexpectedly. Thus, a game patch has been applied and is now available for download once you restart your game launcher.

However, the process of resolving and fixing this issue resulted in the following accompanying issues that are listed below.

AP +1 & DP +1 buff is not displayed

Completing the Account Transfer Registration will grant adventurers an AP+1 & DP+1 buff upon logging into the game.

Unfortunately, there is an issue where the buff UI is no longer visible for adventurers who experienced the issue mentioned above after updating their game client.

Nevertheless, the actual buff effect is still being applied properly, and we can confirm that only the buff UI at the top of the screen and AP/DP in the equipment screen are not being displayed.

Unable to Receive Pre-Registration Special Login Rewards

Adventurers who complete the Account Transfer Registration can receive a variety of special login rewards including Cron Stone x500 and more.

Unfortunately, there is an issue where adventurers who experienced the issue mentioned above are unable to receive the special login rewards after updating.
    Thus, we will be sending the special login rewards to the in-game mail of adventurers unable to receive them during a future maintenance based on the number of days they login.

Missing Verification Code Email

We have found cases in which adventurers are not receiving the verification email with the code to complete the Account Transfer Registration. We are aware of this issue and currently working on having it resolved as soon as possible.

Kakao Games and Pearl Abyss are committed to continue working on resolving any issues caused during account transfer procedures.

Thank you,

BDO Team

OTHER KNOWN ISSUES

>> Transfer of Service - Email Verification Reset

Andaro likes this.
  2. Miaou

After yesterdays crashes on character swap... now it moved to: not being able to connect after starting the game --'
    Submitted a ticked, we'll see... feels bad not being able to play not even 1h after using a kamablessing and old moon book.

3. reconkangas

After this yesterday I experienced continuous crashing what ever char that I was on when the crash occurred when I was able to get back in game was almost dead and ALL buffs wiped.
    Villa,church,food,draught all of it gone SO I went and redid all buffs.
    15 mins later experienced the same thing crashed when I returned back to my same char it was almost dead again and ALL BUFFS WIPED even still had cool down on food.

Is this above issue fixed?

Miaou likes this.
  4. Liuka

Seeing as no one can log in, no. I'd say not.
    EDIT: People can log it, its taking a bit with the crashes. Try diff characters.

#4 Liuka, Jan 28, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2021
  5. Sweet_Rose

When sending Send the compressed file what "Category" they meant to be under ???

6. Kurtferro79

Kurtferro79 Maehwa 63 EU

I can't log in game that close after server selection, full repair and cache deletion doesn't fix

7. WillJoestar

I can't even transfer I get the verification email but it tells me to try again later........this is the next day. Think its best i just wait a week for them to sort out all these bugs and problems.

8. connection

add to the crashes i randomly get lagged out/dced since yday patch and when i was farming thornwood got dced my horse that was in a safe spot died and it got replaced with a race horse parked in heidel????

9. Ibanez

I can´t log in. After selecting a char to join the game, there is a black screen followed by a crash to desktop.

trying to log in failed 95% of the time. when log in was exceptionally
    successful the char is almost dead an buffs are gone...

10. Miaou

Nope, not fixed... i was able to get back into the game and same... logged to see all buffs disappear on my characters... gladly i was on a weak potion spot... and did not die.
    feels bad loosing my last J scroll :'(

11. MindaugasR

Actually all this no buff show and can't take reward bug can be fixed now at least for me it work. All what you need do switch server after you in game already with your char if you switch from main tab it not work at least for me it fixed only then I login with my char in game and switch server. Not sure if it work on same server group just try switch for example from Valencia too Balenos.

12. Fastflow

how are you going to arrange the login names and passwords for steam users or you supposedly get steam user account infos?

13. dasile

i did the transfer and got it verified by mail and still ingame it says i need to do the transfer to get the login rewards, does this mean im screwd and dont get to transfer and also i miss the rewards?

14. Hiperi0n

I can't even start requesting the account transfer.

When i login through steam it enters into a page loading loop

Edit: I did transfer my account successfully using firefox instead of chrome-based browser

#14 Hiperi0n, Jan 28, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2021
  15. reconkangas

Its amazing, months and months of this were everyone knew it was coming.
    I mean I get problems but wow..

1ap 1dp is there and working but we can't see it in game.
    So basically it is not sheet score and it won't affect our sheet bonuses.. lol
    All I can do is "facepalm" and say welp not surprising to finish off our relationship.

MoonDance17 likes this.
  16. sthammack57

sthammack57 LedHammack Lahn 62 NA

Still not working

17. Jahzz

Jahzz Witch 61 EU

I got all the known issues above, so game crash and can't get the daily reward.
    Also can't get the immediate rewards after the transfer of service like the pet, coupons etc.. and 530% scrolls on shop didn't reset either.
    Basically, can't do anything related to the transfer of service event.

18. Clowy

Game still lags out and crashes. Can hardly play at all.

19. MoonDance17

MoonDance17 Lahn 61 NA

Did you check in the ui window that the buff widget had not been turned off?

20. Malpo69

Malpo69 Witch 63 EU

So I downloaded and installed the 100 MB patch and now I lost the AP +1 & DP +1 buff

UPDATE: Now seems that everything is ok, AP/DP buff is back and I got daily rewards

#20 Malpo69, Jan 28, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.