1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

koi - so this is really interesting.

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Narsi, Apr 14, 2018.

1. Narsi

So most people is really hyped about Koi ...

many of them even afk fishing instead of active playing.

I find this really interesting ( that some people are so hyped about 3-4-5 mil per hour afk activity)

I think this shows how many players have HUGE problems actually with game/ game mechanics ...

Because lest face truth ... The guy who is ablle to grind 400-500 mil per weekend, or active Granna Fisher/trader will come maybe for night afking here.

Short story :
    Some people thinks this event is broken and OP ( i feel sorry for these people who consider this as HUGE money) but i think this event should become a core of the game to feed poor players.

Yeonex, Kuzma Volkov, Pkmdz and 4 others like this.
  2. Miyumi

Actually I'm happy with these type of events. Otherwise I'd be leveling horses all day long, now I have a reason to stop doing that for a few weeks and then get back into the breeding gamble. What you say is def true. If you do RBF you get roughly 2 mil per round (win or lose) for 10 min work. Let alone grinding and stuff. But I think people get hyped because it's new and you don't need to put in a lot of effort to get these fishes.

3. Randodom

Randodom Kunoichi 49 EU

I'm poor so I like this event

4. Obeah

I think it speaks more to the fact that people would choose to make less money AFK than actively playing the game. IMO it doesnt speak well towards to the overall health of the game.

5. Narsi

yeah this is also good point.

6. Negui

Weather is awesome at the moment so perfect event to afk fish 24/7 and catch some rays outside while we can.

Stormthar likes this.
  7. SinisterSaints

SinisterSaints Musa 61 EU

During work and overnight it's awesome money without any strong setup/long term production (Like processing or other **** with workers).

8. Sibyyl

Nah. People are hyped about the effort to silver ratio. Silver is a massive climb in the game - the driving factor for player choice in activities.

Nice putting your spin on it, though.

9. Narsi

poor players.... anybody who is having workers empire ... and do Granna afk fishing -trading .... find this event not worth ...

if u are hyped about this event (and u are veteran player) u should reconsider if u play this game right.

Souljester and iller like this.
  10. RadiantStorm

RadiantStorm Ysvaroux Ranger 62 EU

I don't the see the problem here.

People can do what they were doing all the time, AFK fishing while doing other things / working / sleeping - with the only difference being the hour/silver income.

I have a good functioning worker empire. I get enough silver by grinding. And still Im happy about the Koi event. Why? Because it's good. It's free silver in a good amount, anybody who is against it, has totally lost it and is only grasping at straws here to further bash Kakao / Pearl Abyss.

11. JingK

Its the combination of petals + koi. If it were either of these alone, I would rather be processing.

Sevyrn and Thelemna like this.
  12. Andaro

Ambassador

I am an active player.
    I prefer to grind more than anything.

This is a nice week vacation.
    Spring just started, I've things that need to be done around the house, so this event is just perfect (including the timing).
    I can afk and still make some silver while I take care of grown up things. (you'll learn about those when you get older)

Xthame, MakoMako, Sayalusa and 14 others like this.
  13. Hissis

They could reduce the price of it and make it perma, something like 300k per Koi, It's still a good income .

But im happy with this event, it's something that makes me AFK fish while i sleep.

14. Blitzball

Grind 400-500 mil per weekend... You can't reach that amount in only 2 days. Stop lying.

flukeSG2 and Andaro like this.
  15. Alicia Dominica

Perfect event for me as there is little micromanagement required to keep on fishing... means I get more passive income while being busy with work, sleep or playing PvP in other games.

Sure, I'd make more while actively playing, but the point is that I can't/won't do that during the time I afk-fish.

16. Yazuko

Not everyone is a nolifer bru and has time to grind whole fkn day so this event is fine for normal ppl idc about nerds and 24/7 grinders.

17. Desado

Desado Wizard 62 NA

I'm able to worker empire and koi at the same time. It's requires a little more effort than grana and worker empire, but maybe you'll get there someday. Although both require more effort than a shitpost.

i used maths and.... any1 who maths knows this... find the larger number from afk koi worth it

KikoiK, TarkusBlack, Mgp and 2 others like this.
  18. Narsi

u can do that in 1day if u really push ... 2days is just casual

19. Talvin

its best or near afk silver/hour income

20. WastedJoker

WastedJoker Striker 61 EU

Great way to make money while playing other games. Classic BDO.

seanas, Narsi and Aikatears like this.