1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

KR 4th Aniversary vs EU? TRI/Capotia Acc missing?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by WaifuJanna, Mar 22, 2020.

1. WaifuJanna

WaifuJanna WaifuJanna Witch EU

Since the EU Anniversary is over i like to ask kindly why we don't get the TRI accessories/Capotia Set that Korea got?
    I like the fact that we have to do some Quests for our boss gear and boss weapons but please add an Quest/Event to obtain the Capotia/TRI acc's aswell!

[​IMG]

KR Anniversary:

[​IMG]

GreyRebel likes this.
  2. Alterist

Senior Volunteer Moderator

Not related to their 4th year anniversary.

R.Prescott likes this.
  3. FezInAFishh

Why we dont need this new players and low geared people just got tri gear

AZzalor and Spazmoid like this.
  4. Amirite

Is that not just for returners and new adventures?

5. Diepel

It is really time to stop the freebies. People are getting way too greedy. These events should be a nice addition. Yet, people treat them as they deserve them and get really mad if the stuff is not good enough. Like a bunch of Dudley Dursleys.

6. woots

Instead of making the game interesting in general ( so less a chore in general ), PA capitalize everything on freebies event to have player "be there" guess player ask things thoses people are able to actualy deliver

Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  7. Ashenvall

Bcz koreans are special snowflake. Nothing much. We, the rest of the world are second world citizen.

Platinia and GreyRebel like this.
  8. LeCordonBleu

Do you even know what being a snowflake means? You obviously don't. NA/EU is the snowflake, being super sensitive and complaining about everything. Why don't you guys also complain about us getting a lot more overall freebies than KR did?

PA isn't running our servers the same way they are running the KR server. There will be differences, some favoring us and some favoring KR. Get this through your thick skull and stop creating useless threads every time your greedy-ass isn't satisfied with a bunch of free stuff you just got.

R.Prescott and AZzalor like this.
  9. Ashenvall

The Special Snowflake (Also referred to as one with the "Special Snowflake Syndrome" or "SSS") is a person who believes they are different and unique from everyone else because of something there are or do.
    (Urban dictionary)

We don't get more freebies than kr. It's a blatant propaganda.
    I see you are one of this people defending their game from everything because they are completely blind.
    Just wake up.

10. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 62 NA

The reason why we didn't get it has been clearly explained in this very topic, try reading it before witch hunting people as usual.

AZzalor likes this.
  11. Loriel

Loriel Witch 62

Too much free stuff already... It devalues previous efforts and breaking economy.

Tokigare and AZzalor like this.
  12. LeCordonBleu

From everything? Not at all. I criticize the shortcomings of the game that are the results of PA's incompetence and unwillingness to perform.

However, I disagree with a lot of the complaints on these forums because they are, for lack of better words, straight up obnoxious and unconscientious.

I'm not blind, far from it. Bring me a legitimate and constructive criticism regarding the game, which there are a plenty of, and I'll gladly play along. But no, you're, and many others on here are, probably incapable of doing such a thing. All you guys can do is complain about petty and irreproachable things. I could make a long list of all the ridiculous things you people have complained about in the past and are currently complaining about as we speak, but you all know the deeds your dirty hands committed, so I'll save myself the time and effort.

Smileybones likes this.
  13. Ashenvall

All complaint are not legitimate. I agree with that.
    However, PA is greedy (a fact from april 2016 until now) and clever people can't respect this kind of people. You can be greedy if you are irreproachable but for PA it's not the case, they are cumulating mistakes after mistakes in making their game turning around the CS. The class unbalance, the lack of depth in each classes, rabam canceled half way, absolute is just a failed succession, succession is good but it turns around CS again (costumes, book), "SMH" is dead Live "bartering "!, dark rift fail etc....

They used marketing and shiny events (giving 200€ : no cost devellopement for PA) in the aim to keep people in the game (more people spend time in this game, more they are willing to spend money).

We don't get at all the same events like KR had. Hey, we have a "global version". Global version for CS maybe (except for certain things like merv)

And so many other things....

#13 Ashenvall, Mar 23, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2020
  14. NixZero

kr bdo and rest of the world bdo are completely different games, each get balanced for their market differently (for ex. kr main gaming place is the cybercafe, not home so they gaming habits are different) so item prices, event rewards and such wont be the same

15. Sadalsuud

Sadalsuud Tamer 62 EU

Personally, I don't see any problem in it. A full TRI stuff allows a faster progress, many players are already above that.
    As the game gets older, it is logical to help newcomers. It also promotes a balance between newcomers, owpvp fights are more likely to happen between players of similar gear.

Now, let's hope for a real rework on grind spots to make higher grind spots more interesting, so that players will try to go there when their gear gets better.

16. SSIJ

This game don't have any economy ... PA controls and dictates prices, and destroying them by patches with nerfs.

Life2v likes this.
  17. Jupto

Wauw, we have to do quest to get ours and they just login and they Also get those WTF?!
    Thats it, im not buying any more Pearls untill we get same options as them.

Platinia and Dalenos like this.
  18. Deyric

bull

19. Rügenwalder Pommersche

exactly tell them, i cant even tell u how mad i am i had to do 2h of quests to get full tri bossgear for free just so the korean player can get it over the course of multiple days just by logging in

Jupto and Dalenos like this.
  20. Dalenos

it's interesting how Koreans are getting better stuff isn't. But that's how it's always been with Korean games and NA players are second class

We don't agree on somethings but I will agree with you on this ^.~

Jupto likes this.