1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

KR and NA/EU Events Disparity

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by viciousshark, Sep 22, 2017.

Tags:
  1. ragingphoinix

How is this PA's fault? KK expressed what people wanted in the beginning. And guess what? That's why we don't get all the things they do. Who gives a **** about revenue? You know why we'd be on par with them? Because we pay more. We have to buy virtually everything worth something from the cash shop, like weight, inventory, etc.whereas they can get that stuff from the mp because there isn't the same restrictions. And one can argue you still need to buy costumes due to the extremely limited supply vs. demand here. So yes, we pay more for 'less' because that's what people wanted. People wanted to cry about the 'p2w' features so much, we don't get the quality of life improvements that are tied into that. So I don't see us not getting those things as issues on PA's part. That burden lies with the most vocal of the community and KK.

2. viciousshark

That's the issue: paying more for less...being less P2W doesn't mean we get discriminated in terms of events and rewards!

People need to stop paying KK money to force them to change, that's the only thing we consumers can do.

3. 2Cents

Fundamentally Wrong:

And so simple you should have known better:

1 Billion to an established player will do nothing towards improving their GS, while it will do A LOT for starting players.

Tatapie likes this.
  4. viciousshark

Indeed law of diminishing returns

The point is that giving us a market that is well supplied will help players grow and leave less players frustrated.

A way to do that is giving us good events such as stones, shards and men frag events. KR get these events. NAEU not so much!

#24 viciousshark, Sep 23, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2017
  5. 2Cents

This has a lot to do with the players actions.

• I have over 10,000 Black Stones from the events
    • Meanwhile LOTS of players where NOT PICKING UP loot and focused ONLY on exp during the event
    I would not expect anyone to grind out as many as I did, but if a mass of players can't be bothered to pick up event items, be CAUTIOUS of where you point the finger.

6. SevFFS

SevFFS Kunoichi 62 EU

Yey, whale earring, nice.

Thats the issue. Making very important and basic items that are absolutely crucial for progressing event-driven. No event? No progress.

7. 2Cents

1. I still collect 1,000's of Black Stones WITHOUT EVENTS
    2. Did you not read the part out where THEY WHERE NOT PICKING UP DROPS DURING THE EVENT

8. viciousshark

Are you saying that these players do not pick up loot ONLY during event times? If not then their effect will not impact the market.

Events will increase market supply of Blackstones and other enhancement materials. Ceteris paribus

There is a reason why there are more blackstones during events! We need to get Kakao to acknowledge our situation on events and get them to act!

9. Catastigma

The stupidess analogy ever. Relic/Black stone event ,Fine accesory box are Cancer and not supose exist.

All valencia grind spot are bad Only Cause of the Fine accessory box.
    It is more rational to ask PA to Remove Relic/Black stone/Shard and Fine accesory box for the health of the game.

The Supply are supose to be low and Grinding Only Silver (Pirate/Sausan) no-efficient.
    Grind spot and night vendor are supose to be the only way to get BiS item.
    The progression are not supose to be fast..
    Event driven Game is not healthy.
    You are supose to work for your gear. get your Shard/black stone/jewel,Boss gear. not just afk fishing and buy all on the marketplace.

10. Morwath

Morwath Kunoichi EU

Well... it would be amazing if they would remove those "events" and add buffs to Valencia rares/blackstones/meme frag scrolls drop rates at same time.

11. viciousshark

That may be how YOU want to play the game.

If BDO did what you just said, what are the lifeskillers left with? What about people who can't play 6hrs+ a day? I doubt many people will continue to play the game if your wishes came true...

Sorry but I just don't see any logic in your suggestion

#31 viciousshark, Sep 25, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2017
  12. viciousshark

Yeah I would hope that they buff the rates to event rates permanently but feels like day dreaming to me...

13. Morwath

Morwath Kunoichi EU

Buffing rates to event rate level would be horrible, we would drown in PEN gear.

14. viciousshark

Perhaps you are taking abt in EU

But in NA this is not the case....last Blackstone event and shard events didn't do much.
    Weapon stones were abundant.
    Armor stones still sold out quite often.
    Steady supply of men frags
    Sharps and hards sold out as usual.
    I was teting during that time so market place was my home for a week. This was the situation throughout the event.

In KR, everything is supplied which means you can play the game whatever way you want, make silver and still progress.

In NA that is hard to do when you can't even buy men frags and stones to enhance. Currently all stones, shards, men frags are sold out. This causes much frustration

15. GamePois0n

GamePois0n PootyPoot Ranger 61 NA

tbh, you would expect to own max or near maxed gears after playing the game for over a year... I'm not even close, each ap is like 1b+ at where im at, and thats per try.

16. Catastigma

T
    The casual player.., the destroyers of mmorpg. should not be considered. you are allowed to play, not to be competitive. You are no more than an element of the set. a
    contained actor. like a random npc.

17. viciousshark

They are actually the opposite of that. Im a casual player and I've spent lots of money into this game. The doves of steam players that played for two weeks and quit are casual too. But they all paid for the game and some dropped for costumes too...

The money that they spent keeps bdo alive and well..

18. Catastigma

And the money make the publisher more Cashcow, and make the game more Borderline P2W.
    It is a vicious cycle. the only way to avoid it is to eliminate a factor.
    Spending money gives you absolutely no merit. apars the title of Credit Card Warrior..
    You have already spending money. you can leave now, your utility has already passed.

#38 Catastigma, Sep 25, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2017
  19. Morwath

Morwath Kunoichi EU

And then your casual nightmare came to an end, and you went to grind?:o

20. viciousshark

This is going off topic but your claims are just too ridiculous to not rebut.

What you originally said: casual players are destroyers of mmorpg. And yet 95% of the population according to your description are casual. They are whats keeping this game alive and well. Not the top 5%. Yes I get it you are an elitist troll.

The point of this post is to get Kakao to treat us more fairly and achieve equality in terms of events!