1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

KR News: new Main Weapon 'Tradition' mode is coming

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Keldorn, Jul 12, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Asterotis

So this system is catering to the folks who said "Pre-awakened was better" and now gives them the option to fight whilst locking out their awk and just using buffed pre-awk skills...

I guess just, unequipping your awk weapon wasn't an option

2. ghoulz666

More happy feels = more kash for the kashcow.

3. woots

Like ? thoses guys gave up fusions skill at very early stage,
    then more or less did a absolute to promote the mainhand ( also barely half way made )
    And now they are going to throw a 3rd options for the mainhand ? Which even sound totaly clunky that just doesnt make sense at all...

Thoses guys really have no idea about what to do with their ""game"" / class, so manage all that... that's hilariously sad.

They could spend time to make awakening - mainhand switch / combo in a very fluid way, solve all issues for the class, rework / change somes skills etc etc

but nop, better think about something that look totaly absurd to add somes floor on top of a fragile foundation..

Whatever PA.

2Cents, Kauni, Phoenixxx75 and 3 others like this.
  4. Detrix

I laughed at 'a waking character'.... Was this machine translated? This is very good news anyways! I really like some of the main weapons and would love to keep them as an option at least. They really seem to have the community mind front and center. Anyone know if they have plans to drop the western handler? I'm sure some more experienced companies(why not themselves?) would love to carry bdo.

5. ghoulz666

I'll drink any poison and shove a cactus up my @#$ if it lets me enjoy DK without having to suffer it's awakening.

6. Lemon Crush

Lemon Crush CreamLemon Witch 62 NA

Oh great shotgun ranger spam incoming.

7. Kenwulf

Valkyrie mainhand is crap. It had two skill that did dmg, one for pve and one for pvp, and you used everything else to cancel into these. And by today's standards, it has no protection at all.

iller likes this.
  8. Thranduil

It wasn't crap back in the preawakening era, but i agree that it is now by today's standards.

9. ghoulz666

Well in terms of improving. She's got some nice visuals and animations.

What's the sorc got? Buff the damage of her scratches and bland kicks?

10. Sheky

Sheky Ranger 62

Classic Pearl Abyss' corrupt a wish foundation at work.

We want less RNG in enhancing. Here's caphras lol.

We don't like how brutal the RNG is enhancing. Here you can buy and melt costumes and cron it repeatedly until your gear pops lol.

We like preawakened pvp cuz the damage scaling was better and fights lasted longer. Here you can gimp yourself and lock out your awakening lol.

Can these devs be more passive aggressive!? /chandler.

Kauni, WinterMilla, flukeSG2 and 2 others like this.
  11. Deyric

Sounds a long way off regardless.

12. Meso

This just sounds completely stupid lmfao

13. flukeSG2

flukeSG2 Tamer 62 NA

Anyone else bothered how they always make up fluff numbers to conceal the real amount of players they have? I mean 10 times and 15 times respectively? Well...what are those respective numbers? Why can't they share them ever? I've never seen a developer or publisher be so secretive about their concurrent players, usually, that's a bragging point and they are trying to brag with fluff and no substance.

iller likes this.
  14. Nobodygreek

I wonder if musa would be strong playing only with the pre - awakening considering his skill set allows for stuns knockdowns and huge dps at pre awakening too. This could be fun, musa was really fun pre awakening.

XLucaX likes this.
  15. Valestris

Can do simple multiplication "15 times" of something can go either way, all depends on the number that's being used. 15 times 1 for example is? comon now, it shouldn't be too hard to figure out what the answer to that example I gave is fluke. Also, they could be using world numbers including console and not just their own region for those numbers, how large or small those numbers are? well, only they know, and in regards to lying about numbers, WoW has done that as well, why not point your ire at them as well?

16. Kharognar

I hope this jackshit change wont affect our gameplay due to some idiots that dont like their awakening ...

17. ghoulz666

Well excuse me your highness. We originally didn't have awakening previews with character creation so I had no idea that the DK was going to stop using her @#$%in sword.

Solitaire, Beeso and flukeSG2 like this.
  18. Kharognar

Excuse me. Unequip your Awakening and head @ Sausans and Rogues to grind if you mind Awakening that much .

19. Myntiix

Oh yes, its 2016 again baby.

flukeSG2 likes this.
  20. flukeSG2

flukeSG2 Tamer 62 NA

I can see by this you don't even comprehend what I said, nor do you understand what they said. They said the number increased, so no, the number doesn't go "either way" it only goes one way, up. You should know the difference between increase and decrease, I hope.

I don't think they are lying about their numbers, but they are being intentionally misleading while obfuscating the facts regarding their population. I don't doubt their claim to see increases of 10x and 15x respectively, but those numbers are rendered moot due to the fact we have no basis on which to judge such increases.

Another way they are trying to obfuscate things is with their claims about how popular the new shai class is, while intentionally ignoring the fact that they rewarded players handsomely just for leveling it to 58. Obviously, such an easy task was worth the minimal effort of making the character. This and the pointless claims of player increases are what I'm referring to as fluff because it has no substance.

I don't point my ire at WoW because this is not a WoW forum, I do not play WoW. From the limited experiences I've read about the population of that game, they actually divulge player populations and not "characters created" as a bragging point as I explained earlier.

There is no reason to hide the player populations by region, platform or globally unless they are ashamed for some reason, and honestly, I don't see why they should be the game regardless of what people think of it or not has a healthy population.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.