1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

KR Pearl Shop Update - Rakshande Costume for Mystic, Eckett W for Sorc

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Dulfy, Jan 25, 2018.

1. Dulfy

Hakazumi, Milinia, Coeprandua and 5 others like this.
  2. KotoRena

KotoRena Valkyrie 60 NA

I don't get the decisions they make half the time. Why give Rakshande to mystic and take off someone's pants.

Warrior's Gavi Regan was given to all the male classes for some reason. Maewha got tamer's Blushing Maiden and Kunoichi got tamer's Night Cat. They gave ranger's Stella to Dark Knight. We've had this happen before. What I don't understand is where these decisions are coming from. It seems kind of half-assed in my opinion. If they're going to do stuff like this then why not just let all the classes have all of the outfits then? It shouldn't be that difficult to "port" them over to each male and female class. The class exclusive outfit thing is kind of annoying too, especially when they're so selective about it. And I'm not going to forget what they did with that "Pila fe outlaw" outfit. Looks like they're pretty lazy. But I don't expect anything more of PA.

#2 KotoRena, Jan 25, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2018
    Hakazumi, Milinia, Coeprandua and 2 others like this.
  3. Dulfy

Honestly I don't know if they doing this just to have something to release every week when they can't make new costumes. Just seems pretty weird though like you said.

Hakazumi, Milinia, Coeprandua and 4 others like this.
  4. Maevynn

I feel like Rakshande would have worked on Sorceress a lot better in terms of theme. Sorcery's home is right next to Valencia (ancestrally south, presently west of it), there are sorcerers/sorceresses in Valencia (Shadow of Gahaz is one), it would've translated to her pretty well... I don't get why she wouldn't have been the one they thought of first. It's whatever though, glad to see any class getting more costumes, just a strange choice.

And I don't really understand the Eckett change either, definitely prefer the "old" one but still nice that people have more options.

Felyni, Hakazumi, Sibyyl and 2 others like this.
  5. Asterotis

UGH the shorts are FUGLY!
    They have time to re-rig outfits or change them, but what happened to the whole "We hired more people to help with creating the winning costume designs" last year?

#5 Asterotis, Jan 25, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2018
  6. Dalenos

That outfit doesn't fit mystic >.>

Tiffa, Rogahn and Beeso like this.
  7. ghoulz666

Looks like I'm going to be wearing Banha for a very long time, not that I mind.

Sibyyl likes this.
  8. Bregushka

bocese they say 40% of developers switched on mobile version

9. Wyvinters

Wyvinters Sorceress NA

Bruh and I'm waiting..........STILL waiting for f*ck sake......STILL waiting for this.
    [​IMG]
    But instead they come out with...................................................
    [​IMG] This piece of ****.

Beeso and Sibyyl like this.
  10. Nuonii

Nuonii Daralyn Lahn EU

I'm not really gonna complain this time. Though I do think it's lazy to re-use costumes for other classes...Rakshande is my favourite costume in the game. Now I get to have it for my mystic as well!

11. woots

thoses guys even have a pretty bad management of their outfit...
    But guess that's because they dont think... They must have to use a lottery system to "decide" what outfit to release,..

12. Kusaragii

I died. xD

13. Asterotis

compared to us, they have EVERYTHING, I mean have you seen this THREAD??
    we're missing a lot!

14. Tvvin

I'm waiting for Ninja to get Nouse's Shard from Musa. He got blue tiger fro m ninja so yea lol

15. Coeprandua

I like Rakshande, but too bad I trashed my mystic. Also, not sure if I understand this correctly but did they just change a costume again people had already bought? This should never happen.

16. Milinia

17. 2Cents

RNG outfits confirmed.

18. woots

I know we miss "a lot", but their choice are so broken lol, i mean, what's the F# is that outfit choice for mystic, that look so wrong.
    That's why i"trolled" saying thoses guys also use a random lottery to decide

While, they have cool outfit dedicated to one class only that could fit others class ( like the trumpet creeper.. etc )

Even for the outfit management thoses guys are "bad"
    But yeah our version, still miss many things kr have since a WHILE ( reworked character windows, reworked esc menu.. etc etc )

19. Beeso

I actually prefer Dhyana even though i have Banha too (not that its bad or anything).

20. Shanothy

Dulfy, do you have pictures of Lahn ghillie suit awakening weapons???